Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Parents kiss teenage kids for Pep Rally joke.. too far?

last reply
16 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I think if this had happened to me I would have been seriously pissed. One mom even puts her son's hand on her ass!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think it went too far. It was all done in fun and it didn't feel sexual at all. I missed the hand on the ass though. I know my kids would have taken it in stride.
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

The Linebacker
0 likes
That is just way too creepy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by poizenivy
I don't think it went too far. It was all done in fun and it didn't feel sexual at all. I missed the hand on the ass though. I know my kids would have taken it in stride.

Imagine a mom kissing her son. He thinks it's some hot chick from school. He gets a hard-on against mom's crotch. That would be horrible.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seeing the daughter/father (???) rolling around on the floor and THEN seeing the mom actually move her sons hand to her ass TOO FAR!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry but it still doesn't freak me out and knowing my sons they would laugh it off. Like I said the kisses didn't appear to be overly sexual so if they popped wood from that it was their bodies resonding and it wasn't like they were lusting after mom. Besides, if you don't know what your parent feels like when hugging and smooching their lips shame on all you. My sons would know it was me as soon as they put their arms around me.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Fugly
Seeing the daughter/father (???) rolling around on the floor and THEN seeing the mom actually move her sons hand to her ass TOO FAR!

Ok how did I miss that?! I agree that is too far. But the prank in general wasn't.

Lurker
0 likes
I would not have been happy. Thankfully, my dad had a million other ways to embarass me, none that included kissing that way. This was just all kinds of wrong...
Lurker
0 likes
I think it was all in good fun. People want to see wrong in everything now. If it's not 100% vanilla and PC, people seem to look for and find wrong doing everywhere.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree Chef that it was all in fun and not done with any ill intentions, but since bullying in schools is so prevalent, I just can't imagine what these poor kids will have to face after this.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm hate PC crap. I just think this is bad news. Had the parents just given a playful/funny peck on the lips that would have been cute. But a long liplock? Rolling around on the floor? Grabbing mom's ass? No way. I know one thing, my friends would have eaten me alive if it happened to me.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I heard about that from friends on another forum and at first I was thinking it was just playful humor. But after seeing the video, I can't understand how regular people would allow this to be acceptable behavior, even if it were a prank.

I can say that being in the lifestyle, there are similar games but not in the same manner as was done here publicly.

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That is pretty weird. It did seem to be done as a joke and I do not think it was sexual at all, even the hand on her ass. But I just dont think something like that should not have been done in front of their classmates. But I also do not think any harm will come from it except the poor kids taking a lot of shit from their friends.

I do however agree with ChefKath, people want to look for the worst in everything. If you dont agree with it, it must be wrong for everyone! So tired of everything having to be PC.
Lurker
0 likes
Seemed like a joke to me, nothing sexual. Some parents just have different boundaries with their kids and clearly, this was just another wicked way to embarrass them. Nice social experiment, though.
Lurker
0 likes
I heard that the principal caught a rash of shit over it and has publicly apologized for it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It didn't bother me but it seems to hav bothered a bunch of folks reading "The Blaze" ... about 80% so far in the online poll ... go cast your vote:
Ferþu hal!