last reply
73 replies
7.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dwin
I was totally turned on and she was playing with my hard member and said "Does it get bigger?"
Alas, I endured. Still cringe though.

Or how about, "I like them when they're all nice-sized, like this... I just HATE it when they're all big..."
Constant Gardener
0 likes
When I was 26, I was going with a pretty 31 year old divorced mother of two.
She sometimes had a habit of talking dirty when I was fucking her missionary. She'd say really sexy things like...

"Oh gawd, I remember James Barrior, he had a dick the size of my forearm, he used to knock the bottom out of my boat."

and

"If you just had another two inches you'd be as big as Tom Temple, that guy could really lay the pipe!"

and

"Would you mind slipping that vibrating cock ring around the base of your cock jz, just so I can feel something hot?"

I think she and I lasted a whole 3 weeks together.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

That long, eh???

wow

Van
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by VanGogh
Quote by WellMadeMale

That long, eh???

wow

Van

It was a whole 19 days before we shagged, Van. I was a bit of a beta in my youth.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
I was told once by someone that I needed to "Get in touch with your feminine side." Growing up in a house with 4 amazing women I know I have that base covered, and I have many women friends that do a course correction with me when I need it. There was no need for this fool to suggest a destination that I reached long ago.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Goon
I was told once by someone that I needed to "Get in touch with your feminine side." Growing up in a house with 4 amazing women I know I have that base covered, and I have many women friends that do a course correction with me when I need it. There was no need for this fool to suggest a destination that I reached long ago.

if it makes you cringe, there must be some truth in it ..... and did you cut and paste this to my email or from my email?

lol

maybe this should have been posted in the "what pisses you off"?

Van
Lurker
0 likes
No truth from your keyboard Mr. Van. Lots of anger and hostility though. You honestly believe I would read an email from you? My time would be much better spent on.....anything!!!..LMAO!!!

Big Kiss!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
goon!!!

a kiss from you?? how splendid??? (barf)

Do you kiss guys or girls?

Ahh ... so you are the guy that has been spreading rumours that I am a Guy!!! I knew it!! Mr. Van ... HAHAHA ... very very humourous!

You definitely have issues with intelligent women .... you poor thing.

Good luck ... oh, and keep your kisses to yourself ....

Van
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Catfight~

I lurve it. I've got fifty on the articulate, sexy and brunette Canadian!

Lurker
0 likes
A Big Hug then.....LMFAO!!!!! Sensitive are we? I havent heard that "Van is a guy rumour" but I could see how it would start. Intelligent women? The two most intelligent people I have ever known were both good friends of mine and women. Don't flatter yourself by thinking that your IQ is something special. I'm gagging here....LMFAO!!!

This job on Lush is very important to you I see. Your co-workers must be so proud. I hope you don't have to spell the word "Judgement" in your job. It might be a good idea to buy The Concise Oxford Dictionary.

Oh, and keep your opinions of me to yourself.
Lurker
0 likes
okay that is it . No more forum fighting or I'll lock this bloody topic. If you have issues with each other keep it between yourselves.

Thanks
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Loislane
okay that is it . No more forum fighting or I'll lock this bloody topic. If you have issues with each other keep it between yourselves.

Thanks

Awww...Lois, it was just getting good. Ask Nic to move this to the Anything Goes Tank, pwease?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by Loislane

Thanks

Awww...Lois, it was just getting good. Ask Nic to move this to the Anything Goes Tank, pwease?

Lurker
0 likes
what makes me cringe? ....

yike .... gotta be a really odd member who has zero tolerance and has admitted to being a argumentative guy.

cringe!!!

[lock it]
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
At various times of a budding relationship, (within the first two days to two months)...I have heard:

"Where have you been all my life?"

"You and I would make some gorgeous/wonderful children."

"I love to (suck cock) (give rim jobs) (be your cum dumpster)."

"I have never fucked on the 1st date before."

Anyone else care to add to this list (or perhaps you've heard the same)...Shame on you if you've uttered them!

"You look just like.."

I don't look like anyone but me.

"It's 8 inches. Honest."

Uh huh.
Lurker
0 likes
You look just like your mother....
Lurker
0 likes
My Mum is the person that makes me cringe the most silly

Every year for the past three years my Mum has said

"I have a feeling that you will get married this year."

Sigh, no Mum I won't....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Do I look fat in this?"

To which I replied, no, you look fat because you are fat. And subsequently spent 3 days nursing my man veggies back to their natural colour.
The Critic, at your service...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At *every* family gathering ... "So, have you found yourself a man yet?"

The sleazy man borring books at work ... "I'd like to check you out."

The boss "You learn so fast and are so adaptable!" It always means he wants a favour.

One a first meeting "I think I might fall for you." RUN AWAY!
Follow my blog! Latest post: Shake Your Bootie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Someone mssge me to say "you remind me of the girls that I like to fuck in the bathroom of a club at the end of nite. want to chat?"

Really boys is that your best effort? Unless she was totally wrecked, he paid her cash or he is a drug dealer and she is a junkie than I don't see it.

Also a real Ken would never say something like that if he met a Barbie. Snooze.

xx B.
Lurker
0 likes
Out of my top ten humiliating moments I would have to draw out the time that one of my older brothers made a point in his School Captain's speech at the end of the year to tell everyone IN OUR SCHOOL, that in no uncertain terms I was unavaliable and underage and that he and the rest of my brothers would cheerfully break the fingers of anyone who tried anything. I was so red I felt like I had spent a month lying face up at Bondi.

XX
BB
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any ultimatum.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any time anyone says "We need to talk"
Never knew any good to come from that!
Lurker
0 likes
A guy who used to make deliveries to my office once asked me 'Does the carpet match the drapes or do you have hardwood floors?'
Lurker
0 likes
"Dolly? Who the fuck is dolly???"

This was what I heard in the midst of having sex...apparently, her name was NOT "oh Dolly!"
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by NaughtyZoey
A guy who used to make deliveries to my office once asked me 'Does the carpet match the drapes or do you have hardwood floors?'

Crude, but holy SHIT that's funny!!

Did you answer him??
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ghost_writer
Quote by NaughtyZoey

Crude, but holy SHIT that's funny!!

Did you answer him??

No, I didn't. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Lol!