Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Who would you like to fuck that you know, but haven't ......yet?

last reply
155 replies
17.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Who do you actually know (and therefore you have actually met) that you'd like to fuck, but haven't.....yet !
PurplePal
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
two of my next door neighbors
a couple of work colleagues
two of my friends' wives
three of my friends
well... hows that for a beginning? ;-)
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by purplepal
Who do you know that you'd like to fuck, but haven't.....yet !

You mean of the women on lush or just in general? And I suppose your talking consensual, right? If I say, they might think I'm a perv. (Which of course I am.) Sooo, in the spirit of diplomacy I'll keep it to myself. Besides they probably already know.
Lurker
0 likes
you mean women i actually know ? -- Good female friend of mine - there is a blonde acroos the all from my office -think she would be a ggod time-- 2 of my wife's sisters---now celebrities, hh whitney cummings -merissa tomei-kerry washington -to name a few
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My administrative assistant, Michelle, but David said I had to keep my hands off her! She's married now anyways, so I pretty much lost my chance to find out if she's bisexual, even assuming I didn't have to keep business and pleasure separate. ~sigh~
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A chic i know with the initials A.A. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In a heartbeat, although the seduction would be fun, separated as we are and heavily involved with others.nR8myXdQlcm96zDN
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo

You mean of the women on lush or just in general? And I suppose your talking consensual, right? If I say, they might think I'm a perv. (Which of course I am.) Sooo, in the spirit of diplomacy I'll keep it to myself. Besides they probably already know.

I meant people who you actually know, male or female, and have actually met. Consensual it has to be, unless in your dreams....
PurplePal
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by heymoe
you mean women i actually know ? -- Good female friend of mine - there is a blonde acroos the all from my office -think she would be a ggod time-- 2 of my wife's sisters---now celebrities, hh whitney cummings -merissa tomei-kerry washington -to name a few

Yeah people you actually know and have met....not those you'd like to meet!?
PurplePal
Lurker
0 likes
many of my Lush friends, even the women, they've made me so comfortable here
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo
In that case. My girl friend.,

Mmmm you haven't fucked her yet? How long have you been together?
PurplePal
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Donald Glover (Childish Gambino)
0 likes
Any woman who'd let me I guess, I'd have to work on the finer details of that statement but it's a start
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Jennifer Lawrence, Iggy Azalea, the girl who plays Cressida in Mockingjay and for some reason I can't remember her name.

I would go gay for those ladies any day lol.

Men hmm... the members of My Chemical Romance and Falling in Reverse, yes I would let them fuck me til I couldn't walk. mm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pretty sure she knows....
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by purplepal

Mmmm you haven't fucked her yet? How long have you been together?

The question was who would I like to fuck? Not who would I like to fuck I have not fucked? So my answer is same, my girl friend. A stunning Persian.

There are a few women on Lush I could fantasize about that are friends. However, most of them are in relationships as I am. They know who they are.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo

The question was who would I like to fuck? Not who would I like to fuck I have not fucked? So my answer is same, my girl friend. A stunning Persian.

There are a few women on Lush I could fantasize about that are friends. However, most of them are in relationships as I am. They know who they are.

I don't want to be fussy but maybe you need to re read the whole question, not just the title....sorry..
PurplePal
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I couldn't possibly embarrass anyone here by naming them! In real life there are a few I have met within the past few months.
The girl in the doughnut shop for starters.
0 likes
Some of my Lush friends but only if they were willing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My collage tutor, came back after working for a while, to notice he's been seriously hitting the gym lately, couldn't take my eyes off him today while he was doing some good old fashioned manual labor in the construction department .... eye candy!

One of the OH friends ... GORGEOUS! Not to mention, I've heard great things about him ;) trying to talk the OH into a three way biggrin

A woman I met at work, one crazy lady, very open about her likes, she wouldn't have none of it though kind of a shame she's not single or I've no doubt she'd have come home with me ;)
Coming soon...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My best friend. I'd do things for him sexually that I wouldn't do for another guy.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My best friend. I'd do things for him sexually that I wouldn't do for another guy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I had to pick someone I know,and never fucked...I would have to say my best friends mom.She is a fucking MILF.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Many women here
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
My administrative assistant, Michelle, but David said I had to keep my hands off her! She's married now anyways, so I pretty much lost my chance to find out if she's bisexual, even assuming I didn't have to keep business and pleasure separate. ~sigh~

You can always be just a bit flirtatious with her, of course not overly so...just little by little.
Maybe she has fantasies & feelings toward you that you've only had dreams about.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There's a client I see every month or so: a real silver fox and devastatingly handsome with it. Tall, slim and gentle with the most amazing eyes. I have to be careful not to go all girly when we meet.
Lurker
0 likes
I work in a client facing role, and have fucked too many clients over the years, but there is one I have always found so so sassy, but decided against it as, for some reason, I don't want to balls up the friendship we have!