Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you or have you ever been with/dated someone in a wheelchair?

last reply
34 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Eurylade
People with disabilities do not turn me off (Nor for that matter am I turned on by the idea). If I am attracted enough to someone then it does not bother me one bit.

Here in the UK there is a children's TV presenter who doesn't have an arm below the elbow. Nevertheless she is hot as fuck and I would really want do her. Her voice is a major turn on. The other day she said "Pussy cat" and I nearly fainted.

YOU are going to do VERY WELL here...

xx Steph

It would matter NOT A JOT to me......... Once She was pretty and could FUCk........ (Let's NOT be silly...) AND YES AND IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!!!!!!

But I WILL tell you a TRUE STORY............ (Hi Jayne.......)

While at College, I FELL, PLATONICALLY, KIND OF in love with a guy named David Therwin........ (I can't give Donal's real name because he's currently a Minister of State...)

He USED a wheelchair (NOT *IN* one, USED ONE!!!!!!!!) because he had Polio when he was a kid....... There but for the grace.........

One Night, DRUNK AS FUCK, we CRASHED in HIS digs... As we drank I MESSED in his wardrobe and HIS CALLIPERS fell out...... He had KEPT them........

AND HE WAS GAY AND I WASN'T!!!!!!!!!

He said, "WOMEN can take it when you don't work but guy's can't......."

He DID work and I LOVED HIM........... NOT ENOUGH or in the way he wanted......... (But I loved him.)

xx SF

(He acted in MOVIES later BUT I CAN'T share that!)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No. But if she was endearing, I'd date her.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My boyfriend David was in a terrible car accident in 2008, and was in the hospital for weeks. Then when we brought him home, he was in a wheelchair for weeks after that, so yeah... he couldn't have sex for months, but I gave him blowjobs when he was finally up to it!
Lurker
0 likes
I would not have a problem with this at all
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes my husband lived in a wheel chair the last 3yrs of his life
what's up sunshine