Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ever been caught / walked-in on? Embarrassing sex story?

last reply
11 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you have ever been caught or walked in on or have a humorous or embarrassing sex story, please tell us your experience ;)

I originally posted this experience in another thread which is what made me think to start this topic here.

I was 19 and she was 16 and we were at her dad's house watching a movie on the couch in the family room. Her father, older brother (my age) and his friends were in another room playing video games. She pulled a throw blanket over our legs and laps and rested her head on my shoulder/neck and soon after her hand found its way down my pants (under the blanket). She jerked me off for awhile and then slowly her head started to creep lower and lower down my chest until she pulled me out of my pants and started going down on me. This was crazy and dangerous because not 15 feet away in the other room was her dad/bro and friends.

We did kind of get caught though. There was a big window adjacent to us and I noticed movement out of the corner of my eye and turned to see another one of her older brothers friends peeking at us from outside. He came inside when he saw that I had spotted him watching us. He walked past the coach and said hello before going to play video games with the others. He never told her dad, so in the end we did not get in trouble. Funny thing though, he and I also knew each other from college as we both were freshmen at the same uni. I saw him the next Monday at school but he never said anything about seeing us.

Another time when I was 20, my gf was 17, we were having pretty vigorous sex in my bed (I lived at home for three years of college to save money) when my mother walked in without knocking and caught us. We had music playing and were really into each other so we didn't hear her open the door but she was shocked and paused for a second before I noticed her and she ran out closing the door behind her. It was really embarrassing because we were both totally naked and exposed. We had started in missionary but I had pulled her right leg (to my left) up so her knee was going over my shoulder and her left leg (to my right) was bent up to the side, like spread out flat on the bed with her knee in line with her waist. Needless to say, my mom got a full on view of us knocking boots pretty hard. Neither of us has ever said anything about it to one another, too embarrassing.

This other time my ex and I fucked in my parents car (didn't have my own at the time as it failed emissions testing) and she was sitting on my lap riding me with her back to me and her feet (shoes on) up on the dashboard. Well, my parents about 3 days later were upset and asked me why there were shoe prints all over their dashboard LOL.... I told them a friend had been relaxing with his feet up and I didn't notice the footprints! (It was the front passenger seat).

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The only time I've ever been caught, we weren't really "in the act". was 21, and she was 18. Her mother and her mother's boyfriend had this obscene habit of getting up around 4 AM. In one way, this was kind of cool because they went to bed at 8 PM, leaving us alone to have our fun.

One night, we had been really fucking each others' brains out. Some time after midnight, we were both really tired. She looked at me, and sighed, "You better leave now..." Her head dropped to her pillow and she fell asleep. I lay there, watching her for a long while, marveling at my good fortune. I didn't MEAN to go to sleep, but I did...

Her mom must have gotten up at her usual time, looked out and seen my van in the parking lot. My first clue was when her mom slammed open her bedroom door, and turned on all the lights at once. My girlfriend and I had both fallen asleep on top of her covers, both exhausted from the vigorous sex, and both buck-naked. Her mom got a full-frontal view of both of us as we bolted upright, blinking at the sudden shit-storm that had abruptly ended our rest. After her mom stormed back out, slamming the door behind us, we got dressed and sheepishly faced the music. Tried to, anyway, as I was ordered out of the house right off the bat.

Funny thing - after her mom got over the immediate upset, she actually liked me even more than she did before. Think she saw something she liked?
Lurker
0 likes
My sister caught me in her room wearing her clothes when I was 6 years old.
Lurker
0 likes
My dad walked in on my first wife and I one time after we had been married about 4 or 5 years ,,he just smiled ,,I did too ,,the wife crawled under the covers ,,and like to never come out.
Lurker
0 likes
It was summer vacation my 2nd year of college and I was staying at my brother's place. It was a basement apartment and I snuck a boy in my room. Unfortunately to get to the kitchen you had to walk through my room. We thought my brother was sleeping and were fooling around. Suddenly the door flung open and by the grace of god my brother didn't turn on the lights. We just froze were we were. I was on top with his cock up my ass. We stayed froze for a good ten mins as my brother went to the kitchen made a snack , ate and returned to his bedroom. To this day he doesn't know I had a guy there.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i one time thought everybody was gone do there things from home and went out to the kitchin fulley naked then mom and dad came in the front door along with my 14 year old younger sister and haveing noware to run but the back yard i took it,needles to say my littel brat sister opend up the gate so EVERYONE saw me ,i was sooooooooooo embareassed
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Daaaamn penny, that's cold (your sibling)!

When I was in high school I had to give up my room for my visiting cousins, xmas, and I was jerking off before I fell asleep and then...I woke up in the morning with my pants still down around my thighs and my junk hanging out in the open, except for my sleeping bag was pulled up over me up to my neck.

To this day, I have no clue if someone covered me up or I did in my sleep ;(

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
one of my best mates who iv been in love with for years recently split up with his girlfriend who was a bit of a cow, anyhoo we were hangin out last saturday night and one thing lead to another as it always was and we had some awesome sex. so yeah afterwards we were snuggled up when i realised my door was ajar and that somebody had been in the neext room to us-on the other side of a not so thick wall.i got a disapproving look from my mum the next morning
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
one day my ex bf decided it was a good idea to play with chocolate ice cream in bed...hmm.. it was fun but the next morning, we just got out of bed and went to the kitchen for a quick ciggie when his mum decided to change the sheets.
When she asked us what happened to the bedsheets I just wanted to jump out of the kitchen window in my nighties and never go back. Since then I just can't face chocolate ice cream.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was caught a few times...

Once I was at a concert having sex in my car, and a police officer stopped us!

Another time, my first hubby and I were having sex at his brothers house. Well, we broke the bed and when his brother heard the bed break he came running in to see what happened. My hubby and I just kept on going.....didn't even miss a beat!

My most embarrassing moment was when my first hubbies mom walked in on us while we were trying a new position. She startled me and I fell off the bed...lol
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I've walked in on more fornication situations than I've had people walk in on me. It's just as embarrassing to be the discoverer, heheh.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
VERY true WellMade, I hadn't thought of my question from that angle very much. I too have walked in on far more sex than was walked in on my sex....I butchered that sentence and now I am rambling on without any real point or conclusion really.

/END.

-------