Lushers League NFL Pick 'em

last reply
338 replies
20.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Come join me on Yahoo Fantasy Sports and play Pro Football Pick'em. You can join a special league that I have set up on Yahoo Sports all you need is the League ID # 24927 and the Password: Sexy10.

Now when you join please use your Lush name that is here so we can have some idea who you are if we don't know who you are already.

If there are any problems of getting into the Lushers League. Just give me a holler here. I'll see what I can do to help.

Hope There Is A Crowd and By The End Of The Season We Will See Who Can Pick NFL Games The Best.

*Edit* There was a problem with the password. Yahoo was being case sensitive so be sure to capitalize the letter "S" in Sexy10. This will not work 'sexy10'.
Lurker
0 likes

I LOVE YOU BIKE!!! oh shit, I mean Charlie!!!!!!

I am IN!!

Van
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Entered the ID & password....but it says the password is invalid.

Anyone wanna help so I can get ready to whoop some ass? LOL
"Nos laetus epulor qui would domito nos. (We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.)"
"Nil satis nisi optimum. (Nothing but the best will do.)"
"I hate it when things don't go my way. It makes me so...horny." - Sarah Michelle Gellar (Kathryn, Cruel Intentions)
"Sex is just alone time with someone else there." - Taint on The Lex And Terry Show, 11/11/09
"Stupidity isn't a crime, so you're free to go."
"I am The Devil, too. There can only be one devil. One of us must go." - Ozzy Osbourne at the end of his cover of "Sympathy For The Devil"
"Your ego is not your amigo." - Nikki Sixx, The Heroin Diaries
"It's my world. I'm just letting you live here." - Mandy, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Miss Sassy Pants
0 likes
Quote by INNOCENTMISERY
Entered the ID & password....but it says the password is invalid.

Anyone wanna help so I can get ready to whoop some ass? LOL

Ya got to capitalize the S in Sexy10...
like ya would the H in Hollywood3...COS I am just that good...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Or maybe only Steelers fans are allowed access.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Lurker
0 likes

The password is incorrect. (Error #109)

Sexy10 doesn't work for me

Is there discrimination of me being an Eagles fan??

lol

Van
Lurker
0 likes

got it to work!

TOUCHDOWN!!!

Van
Lurker
0 likes
Van your just blondie
Lurker
0 likes
I c u mags {}
Artistic Tart
0 likes
I'm in, baby
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, I'm in, so anyone else who is thinking of joining, only do so if you like knowing you can't do better than second place.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jebru
Well, I'm in, so anyone else who is thinking of joining, only do so if you like knowing you can't do better than second place.

Hell I won't mind second place. As long as your in it smile

Hey I will reward the worse also. Trophy to the Best and Toilet to the Worse

Also this is the National Football League. Not the minor league CFL

Blitzburgh!!!!
Lurker
0 likes

Watched a bit of the Seahawks game last night against Green Bay .... Can't Wait until Regular Season Games!!

So ~ will we be playing by picking / using the spread in Yahoo .... or is it a just pick the winner?

Van

Miss Sassy Pants
0 likes
OK people...bring it
You to Chuckles!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
WTF? Still can't get it to work....Now I'm sad sad
"Nos laetus epulor qui would domito nos. (We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.)"
"I hate it when things don't go my way. It makes me so...horny." - Sarah Michelle Gellar (Kathryn, Cruel Intentions)
"Sex is just alone time with someone else there." - Taint on The Lex And Terry Show, 11/11/09
"I am The Devil, too. There can only be one devil. One of us must go." - Ozzy Osbourne at the end of his cover of "Sympathy For The Devil"
"It's my world. I'm just letting you live here." - Mandy, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by INNOCENTMISERY
WTF? Still can't get it to work....Now I'm sad sad

what I did was NOT sign in first. I went to the "join" and then, it directed me to sign in. It worked!

You have still two weeks to get it to work!

Whew!

Van

PS - be prepared that Charlie may call you "Blonde"! lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tried it your way, Van, and got this.....

There was a problem

The password is incorrect. (Error #109)
Back to Previous Page

Might see if someone else can get it to register me.

EDIT: Nevermind. LadyX helped me.....Had to put the password in all lowercase, so there goes the theory that it was case-sensitive.

Plus, I didn't bother to read that it was Pro Football Pick'Em. Thought it was regular fantasy football.

Yes, Charlie, go ahead and call me blond. I was until I was 3, so HA!
Lurker
0 likes
I did the lower case "s" in sexy and got in, huh?
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I joined. I have NO idea what I am doing, so......get the last place trophy ready. LOL
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes

Count Down!!!

Seven Days to the First Kick off of the Season!!

September 9th

8:40 pm ET

Minnesota Vikings at New Orleans Saints

Get your drinks Ready!
!
Lurker
0 likes
I have my drink ready, Van, and am ready to watch the Lions win more than 2 games this season.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
I have my drink ready, Van, and am ready to watch the Lions win more than 2 games this season.

That defensive line which Gunther has at his disposal should win 8 games all by themselves this year. SUH! Defensive Rookie of the Year.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Suh vs. Pouncey should a pretty fucken awesome rookie match-up. Though I don't see the Steelers playing the Lions in the regular season's schedule.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Lurker
0 likes

BLITZBURGH

Is The Best and The Rest Just Sucks Ass

Lurker
0 likes
I'll definitely be checking this out, since it doesn't conflict with the normal football times. It debuts on MTV2 on September 10th.

Lingerie Football League

Lurker
0 likes

WoooHooooo!!

Count Down!!!

Four Days to the First Kick off of the Season!!

September 9th

8:40 pm ET

Minnesota Vikings at New Orleans Saints

(thinking ... pizza night??)
Lurker
0 likes
It's All You Can Eat Pasta Night for me @ my favorite pub. Monday Nights are $5 sixteen inch two toppings pizza.k5GTYJZbVhNn09kC
Lurker
0 likes
Yup, Pizza and Beer night, Van. I'll bring LushAir® and all the pervs. I mean, friends.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
Yup, Pizza and Beer night, Van. I'll bring LushAir® and all the pervs. I mean, friends.

Wonderful!!! Earplugs may be a necessity, as well! lol

Van