last reply
187 replies
17.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by DLizze
I wonder how much the bookies made on this one. Always, always, always, follow the money.

My understanding is that overall, 68% of bets were made on Denver, and I know the line didn't move much during the week, so the sharps were probably fairly evenly divided on this one, and the books probably did very well.

I did see that the prop bet "first score is a safety" paid 50-1, so the books took a certain amount of beating only 12 seconds into the game, when it occurred.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

My understanding is that overall, 68% of bets were made on Denver, and I know the line didn't move much during the week, so the sharps were probably fairly evenly divided on this one, and the books probably did very well.

I did see that the prop bet "first score is a safety" paid 50-1, so the books took a certain amount of beating only 12 seconds into the game, when it occurred.

For the SECOND year in a row!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
http://www.tmz.com/2014/02/03/denver-broncos-von-miller-rejected-nightclub-seattle-seahawks-marquee/#ixzz2sJbSzcWM

Denver Broncos superstar Von Miller learned the hard way ... no one wants to party with the losers ... 'cause after the game, he was REJCTED from a nightclub where the Seahawks celebrated their big win ... and TMZ Sports has the footage.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Denver Broncos superstar Von Miller learned the hard way ... no one wants to party with the losers ...

I am truly surprised that the entire Bronco organization didn't go back to the hotel or wherever and drown their sorrows in not "seizing the opportunity" .... I am surprised the loser(s) even wanted to go out to the Winners' Party
Lurker
0 likes
Always follow the money but would be surprised in anyone covered the spread
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Comments are where the gold is mined, once again.

https://deadspin.com/washington-coach-pulls-out-dong-pees-freely-before-the-1788166113

As several tipsters have notified us, a Washington football team assistant coach took a semi-covert piss into a cup during the team’s loss to Detroit yesterday.

TMZ reports that Kotwica will not face discipline for the incident, and that the team declined to comment. They also said that the person who took the original photo was at the game with her kids.