oral on the phone

last reply
55 replies
6.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hey folks, was think about this time back when i was a teenager (17), and was at this party and i went to the bathroom to make a phone call, and my misses followed me in, and proceeded to give me a BJ whilst on the phone...

was just wondering of your experiences of this kinda thing?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was on the phone with my boss and my wife also started giving a BJ. have to say it was difficult to talk.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1lush
I was on the phone with my boss and my wife also started giving a BJ. have to say it was difficult to talk.

haha, QUALITY !!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love going down on my husband when he's on the phone. It's so much fun to see if I can get him worked up to the point he can't speak in complete sentences! The best is when I make him cum while on the phone!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guilty, giving and receiving
Lurker
0 likes
I was on the phone to a teacher once and my boyfriend decided to start liking, but thankfully i didnt make a sound ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Yes have given an ex a bj why he was on phone to his mom
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
While licking away at a friend of my wife's, while she talked to my wife..
Had my wife caught on we would have invited her to another 3-some
She (wife's friend )hung up before climaxing..
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I'm guilty of getting and giving.. It's always a fun tease.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. I love it the pressure of not moaning while talking
Lurker
0 likes
I've given more than a few blow jobs while my guy is on the phone. It's so hot, watching him (whoever 'him' is) try not to moan or act like nothing is happening. ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Give and receive. It's fun making a woman squirm while she is trying so hard to be lady like.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gone down on my wife while she's been on the phone quite a few times, one time she was talking to her mum
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by janet_haney
Guilty, giving and receiving

samesies
The Linebacker
0 likes
My wife considers me on the phone with a client or something as an open invitation to unzip me and go down. It really is difficult to concentrate. She has also given me numerous blow jobs while I was driving. I've threatened to let her drive and take a vibrator to her. But then I thought about her driving skills and changed my mind.
Lurker
0 likes
Guilty....and it is a challenge when giving or receiving, which is totally hot.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
What the heck is a "misses?" And what would a 17-year be doing with one?
Lurker
0 likes
come on, really
who hasn't done this, at least once.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mari84

My thoughts too
Lurker
0 likes
Guilty, only in giving though. Looks like I need to change this soon..
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, giving n receiving. Wife talks too long n I get tired of waiting - she in turn likes to give while I'm doing a business call
Lurker
0 likes
Yep. Giving and recieving. Good times.

Question: If you're having a blowjob while on the phone talking dirty is it Oral Aural Sex?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SouthernCharm
Guilty, only in giving though. Looks like I need to change this soon..
you gave a b/j when the guy was on the phone, naughty southern girl
Lurker
0 likes
I love the taste of a good woman while she is on the phone, never had it done to me but always open to letting someone do it.
Lurker
0 likes
I once gave oral to woman whilst she was speaking on the phone - the look on her face as I lick and sucked her pussy and then made her come was priceless
Lurker
0 likes
I performed oral on my ex while she was on the phone with her ex from a previous marriage. When she got off the phone she said she couldn't believe I did that to her and was pissed. Needless to say she was a fucking prude.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Mari84

It's slang in the UK for wife, girlfriend or partner, also, "missus".
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************