Polish man finds wife working at a brothel

last reply
4 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
WARSAW (Reuters) - A Polish man got the shock of his life when he visited a brothel and spotted his wife among the establishment's employees. Polish tabloid Super Express said the woman had been making some extra money on the side while telling her husband she worked at a store in a nearby town.

"I was dumfounded. I thought I was dreaming," the husband told the newspaper Wednesday.

The couple, married for 14 years, are now divorcing, the newspaper reported.

What makes me laugh about this is that they are getting divorced, yet he was visiting the brothel to have sex with someone else, so he obviously cheats anyway. What an idiot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lush
What makes me laugh about this is that they are getting divorced, yet he was visiting the brothel to have sex with someone else, so he obviously cheats anyway. What an idiot.

Ooh, are we skirting the inevitable "is having sex with a prostitute cheating" debate? ;)

But you're absolutely right on the second point: idiot!
Knight Of Passion: The Man, The Legend, The Blog - and now, The Podcast!
Lurker
0 likes
"Service with a smile".
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
It has nothing to do with having sex with a prostitute! It has to do with the fact that he was going to cheat anyway! I'm not taking sides here. It was wrong of both of them. But for him to act like he was "dumbfounded" is just stupid! I'm suprized he didn't say something like "Hey! This isn't the grocery store!"
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
Hmm... the story really didn't say he was there to purchase 'time'. Maybe he heard that she was there, or perhaps she hadn't really fully explained her job so he followed her... or any number of things could have happened. In Europe too, I've been told, the men will visit brothels or have mistresses on the side and many wives don't mind... or really, expect it to be that way. Not all, and maybe not most... but there are quite a few that do. Tacit consent by the wife... evidently it means she doesn't have to put her self out or whatever.

Still, even if he wasn't the best husband, her working at a brothel is a bit beyond the norm. He may be no angel, but she surely isn't either. I know that a double standard exists between women and men over things like this. For instance, a man that 'gets around a lot' is a 'stud' or looked at in almost a positive way for being so 'cool' or 'super'. Meanwhile, a woman that sleeps around a little or a lot becomes a 'slut' or worse a 'whore'.

In the end though, her being in a brothel working as she was / is can be a dangerous thing for not only her health but his too. There should have been some talk between them over that first.