Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

SEX in dark... Interesting/weird/curious ?

last reply
52 replies
4.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
i like it ... a cold shiver run through our body, and it would feel as so we are the luckiest person on the whole universe ;) hmmm ... that brings an erotic mood ;)
Awesome Lady
0 likes
Dark is just another way, not a better or worse way, to express yourself sexually with your partner. I agree with all the people that have posted - each is wonderful, light or dark.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If it's in the wee morning hours and we've been asleep already, then sure - a somnambulistic crawling-over-and-humping will suffice in the dark (as my imagination roams as much as my blind hands) - otherwise, I like (preferably indirect) lighting to appreciate who I'm fucking.
0 likes
I prefer the light. Not bright, but I like to see my lovers face when she comes.
Awesome Lady
0 likes
I so agree with you dear; I love to see your face too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Blindfolds are a staple in My toybox!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Completely dark is awesome! The darkness and silence.... Just listen to and feel your bodies.

Girls always say its bc I don't want to see them, or think about someone else, but it's not. I love to rely on my other senses.
What you talking about Willis?
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
Love it! We depend on our sight too much.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
I love it. When you can't use your sight, your other senses are heightened.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I like to do it with the lights on so I can see what is going on.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Oh yeah. It can be quite delightful in total darkness, especially with someone you've been with hundreds of times before and have every nuance of them memorized. But with someone new, I need to see the emotion in their eyes, their reaction to seeing me naked. Usually, I prefer it light enough to see my partner.
Lurker
0 likes
Why should it be either/or? There are so many different ways to make love that the amount of light available is just another of the variables. As long as it doesn't happen too much, I love being woken up by a warm man in the middle of the night for a bit of the friendly stuff!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sixteen was the age of exploration. The dark was somewhere that existed only for kissing , and the game of touch and feel. It was interesting for many reasons.
Weird because nothing really serious happened.
Curious because we all wondered what IT would be like.
The dark was where we allowed him to touch or feel our tits, slip his hand down or up our pants to feel our hair or rub the bare skin of the recently denuded pubic area. The fingers found the opening but we never let him enter the cave of pleasure. We could dig his cock out and play with and feel it. Sex would never happen in the dark. Our private bits were just that, private and personal but we enjoyed letting them play the touch and feel game - in the dark.
We were always willing and often embarrassed.
Afterwards we were always ecstatic and comparing notes a great conversation piece.
Once our virginity had been shared the dark held no more secrets, it was all in the open now.
Today I enjoy the darkness ,but that is the great outdoors under the stars . It is now amazing to enjoy all the pleasure that the dark allows that we didn't back then, and enjoy the memories.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love seeing her face so I like to have at least a little light. Having sex by candle light is erotic and by the fireplace (with the lights off) is even better.
Classified
0 likes
It certainly has its place, on occasion.
To take away a major key sense, (visual) certainly heightens others.

There is also the blind fold too!

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
It's fun to go only by touch. Add the element of being with a willing stranger and it becomes even better.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't think it should be considered weird or anything like that. Sex in the dark can be amazing. You can't see and therefore completely rely on the your hearing and sense of feeling. It can really make the moment more intense.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm doing it right now
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CupcakeDrizzle
I don't think it should be considered weird or anything like that. Sex in the dark can be amazing. You can't see and therefore completely rely on the your hearing and sense of feeling. It can really make the moment more intense.

I totally agree. It just heightens all your other senses and makes it much more intense.
Lurker
0 likes
I love being blindfolded and fucked! Wouldn't want it every day, but when it happens...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Perfectly normal. Sex in the middle of the night happens all the time. I know who it is (usually) so no dramas.
Lurker
0 likes
Nighttime sex is great especially when awake and aroused, alone or with SO. Although my preference is by candlelight, and seeing our shadows on the walls.
0 likes
I personally prefer to have sex with the lights on, or at least some form of illumination in the room (candles, a low lamp, whatever), but like others have said, sometimes making love/fucking/having sex/whatever is more fun, just for the fact that the darkness de facto forces your other senses to kick into high gear.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!