Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Which year has been the best year of your life so far ?

last reply
18 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Through this forum topic, I intend encouraging the lush members to reflect on their personal life, and share which year of their lives has been the best year they had so far...
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would rate year 2014 as the best year of my life... the year saw me graduating with a masters degree, followed by selection for a career job in an INGO smile
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
0 likes
❤️ In the year 2006 I became a mothersmile the greatest gift I’ve ever received... to feel your baby grow inside you, to hear her heartbeat, to watch your stomach move with her movements, seeing her foot press your stomach up lol when she gets under your ribs lol yes painful but still an awesome journey :) ... such a blessing❤️
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Toss up between 1991 when I met my wife and 1994 when my daughter was born. Both were turning points in my life.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
2006, I think. My younger sister and I bonded together that year, I met Nicole, who became my lover for 7 years, I got a big promotion to office manager at the consulting firm I worked at, I got to work with Governor Strickland, setting up his communications/public relations offices, and got introduced to the inner circle of the Ohio Democratic Party leadership, which eventually got me a position working for one of them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe the year I was born - I would not have missed the life I have lived for anything - it hasn't always been pleasant but there have been far more highs than lows.
Probably the year I realised I was bisexual or the year I met Jane.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As always - the present year. It holds everything I can hope fore, want and need. I contains promise. I will bring to heights I have never known before and lows I cannot image. It shall give me joy and test my metal.

I cannot wait for it to happen!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
This year, 2018. I re-connected closely to two of my children after 22 years of silence, pain and tears.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have 2 answers for this. 1) 1992, dated the love of my life 2) 2017, finding Lush and meeting some very sexy people who have uncovered and explored my deep sexual side
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
I'm having high expectations for 2019. Just have to wait and see...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
2017 & 2018
Lurker
0 likes
I am an American, from Pennsylvania and Texas. During the years 1994 through end of 1996 I had an ex-pat job in northeastern England. I loved the culture, the people, the music, the countryside, everything about it. Using that as a springboard, my wife and I took numerous coach trips all over the UK, to various parts of Europe, and the train under the Chunnel. I look back on that time as the best time of my life. I would have stayed, except my grandchildren were growing up back in Texas and I chose not to miss that (a good decision for me); but my nostalgia for that time and place are very poignant to me.
Lurker
0 likes
This year has been the best year of my life, but I am positive that 2019 will become the best year of my life and I look forward to 2020 as I know that will end up being the best year of my life.......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Considering I was so close to death in April, but managed to survive, I would have to class this year as pretty good.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
2018, been married 19 amazing years & this year has taken our life & love to another level again smile
Lurker
0 likes
2001 by far. That was the year that my son graced my life with his presence
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The older I get, the better life gets. 2017 & 2018 were outstanding though. I quit my job, built a motorcycle and spent the spring and summer of 2017 riding around the US. In August I drove my truck up to Alaska and stood on the shores of the Arctic Ocean (~300 miles north of the Arctic Circle). After that, I lived in Thailand for 4 months learning Muay Thai. I spent New Years in Kuala Lumpur and then went to Europe for a bit. Through all of that, my old boss kept calling, asking if I wanted to come back to work. Eventually, they made me an offer I couldn't refuse. I was relocated to Arizona and got a significant pay bump.