40 Years of Marriage...

last reply
12 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A married couple in their early 60s was celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary in a quiet, romantic little restaurant.

Suddenly, a tiny yet beautiful fairy appeared on their table. She said, "For being such an exemplary married couple and for being loving to each other for all this time, I will grant you each a wish."

The wife answered, "Oh, I want to travel around the world with my darling husband."

The fairy waved her magic wand and - poof! - two tickets for the Queen Mary II appeared in her hands.

The husband thought for a moment: "Well, this is all very romantic, but an opportunity like this will never come again. I'm sorry my love, but my wish is to have a wife 30 years younger than me."

The wife, and the fairy, were deeply disappointed, but a wish is a wish. So the fairy waved her magic wand and poof!...... the husband became 92 years old.

The moral of this story: Men who are ungrateful bastards should remember fairies are female.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
That's right.
Matriarch
0 likes
I like stories with a twist.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
that made me laugh : ) thanks
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Lurker
0 likes
heheee love it!
Lurker
0 likes
funny stuff.......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't know what you got until it's gone!
sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ha!! Good one smile
Lurker
0 likes
That was good.6INwGwNAJARLxwwm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Be appreciative of what you have because there is someone out there that wants her..
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
That was great. :3
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Sucks for him. I don't think I could ever ask for Irka to be different.