Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

When you play with your ass do you lick your finger before and during? Options · View
sprite
Posted: Sunday, December 02, 2012 1:44:42 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 14,610
Location: My Tower, United States
Laurenxxx wrote:


This has got to be the most pervy question ever asked on Lush and in the worst possible taste. My ass (or arse in true English ) is very much a 'oneway street' and not for receipt back into my mouth and digestive system the waste products or bacteria intended for discharge.


really? so all us girls and guys who are into rimjobs are disgusting pervs? wow, thanks. nice to know where i stand. for the record, i'm into water sports/piss games too. might as well condemn myself 100% for the record, some of us take the time to keep ourselves clean and bacteria free. if you aren't into it, that's fine, but don't judge those of us who are - personally, i think vanilla sex is boring, but that doesn't mean i'm going to go after all of you who haven't gone any farther then the missionary position. YOUR ass may be a one way street, but that doesn't mean MY ass has to be. :)

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
crazydiamond
Posted: Sunday, December 02, 2012 1:50:06 PM

Rank: Clever Gem

Joined: 7/17/2011
Posts: 2,286
Location: Exactly where I should be!, Canada
sprite wrote:


really? so all us girls and guys who are into rimjobs are disgusting pervs? wow, thanks. nice to know where i stand. for the record, i'm into water sports/piss games too. might as well condemn myself 100% for the record, some of us take the time to keep ourselves clean and bacteria free. if you aren't into it, that's fine, but don't judge those of us who are - personally, i think vanilla sex is boring, but that doesn't mean i'm going to go after all of you who haven't gone any farther then the missionary position. YOUR ass may be a one way street, but that doesn't mean MY ass has to be. :)


Agreed

Applause

Guest
Posted: Sunday, December 02, 2012 2:19:26 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,411
I agree with Crazy Diamond and Sprite about it being a personal choice, and I apologise to College boy for the remark about his username.

I did find the question offensive because of the way it was worded, not because of what the question was about.
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Sunday, December 02, 2012 2:24:05 PM

Rank: Alpha Blonde

Joined: 2/17/2010
Posts: 6,296
Location: West Coast
I also agree with Sprite (shocking, I know. lol). People get freaked out by so many things when it comes to sex. The more vanilla people are, the more they seem to have these knee-jerk reactions whenever someone mentions something that they themselves don't do. If you want to live in a sexual bubble, then that's cool, but don't speak for everyone else by saying "this is a disgusting question because nobody does this"... I think that some forget that this is a SEX site. There's nothing pervy or bizarre about this question. Just because you don't practice it, doesn't make it wrong for everyone else. People always fear getting judged and risk getting railed against for their kinks (hell, I've even feared it in my own relationships and in talking about sex with friends). That's one of the nice things about coming to a sexually open-minded site, and I'd like to see it stay that way for everyone. If you're not into it, it's fine to express that, but I hate to see situations where the OP and those that are into a specific kink get judged and ridiculed for it.

I've written stuff like this into many a story. As far as sex practices go, I actually didn't think it was particularly controversial.




crazydiamond
Posted: Sunday, December 02, 2012 2:28:10 PM

Rank: Clever Gem

Joined: 7/17/2011
Posts: 2,286
Location: Exactly where I should be!, Canada
Dancing_Doll wrote:
I also agree with Sprite (shocking, I know. lol). People get freaked out by so many things when it comes to sex. The more vanilla people are, the more they seem to have these knee-jerk reactions whenever someone mentions something that they themselves don't do. If you want to live in a sexual bubble, then that's cool, but don't speak for everyone else by saying "this is a disgusting question because nobody does this"... I think that some forget that this is a SEX site. There's nothing pervy or bizarre about this question. Just because you don't practice it, doesn't make it wrong for everyone else. People always fear getting judged and risk getting railed against for their kinks (hell, I've even feared it in my own relationships and in talking about sex with friends). That's one of the nice things about coming to a sexually open-minded site, and I'd like to see it stay that way for everyone. If you're not into it, it's fine to express that, but I hate to see situations where the OP and those that are into a specific kink get judged and ridiculed for it.

I've written stuff like this into many a story. As far as sex practices go, I actually didn't think it was particularly controversial.



Agreed.. if you have not found an ass fun, in one way or another, that's your bad... Not the OP's. to each his own.

Guest
Posted: Sunday, December 02, 2012 3:03:28 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,411
sprite wrote:


really? so all us girls and guys who are into rimjobs are disgusting pervs? wow, thanks. nice to know where i stand. for the record, i'm into water sports/piss games too. might as well condemn myself 100% for the record, some of us take the time to keep ourselves clean and bacteria free. if you aren't into it, that's fine, but don't judge those of us who are - personally, i think vanilla sex is boring, but that doesn't mean i'm going to go after all of you who haven't gone any farther then the missionary position. YOUR ass may be a one way street, but that doesn't mean MY ass has to be. :)



Yes really!! You clearly have no idea of biology or human anatomy. Animals have various means of biological defences which civilisation has bred completely out of humans. Dogs regularly sniff and lick each other's bums in an effort to determine the sex of their new aquaintance Are you a dog? No indeed - then why try and act like one?

You can keep yourself as clean as you like. You will never be alone ... over your body are millions of bacteria no matter if you shower every 30 minutes. Inside your rectum are billions of bacteria which nature determined are not for human consumption.

Vanilla sex has never been my forte. Suggest you ask the myriad of guys who've sampled my wares - never had any complaints yet. If I must be crude I've had more than my share and don't suffer fools lightly and there's nothing sexually I haven't tried including anal sex ... but licking bums and licking fingers after they've been inside bums ( even if it is your own) is sick, sick sick. And very pervy.

Missionary position is very under rated. Funny therefore isn't it when a woman finds difficulty in getting pregnant the first course of medical action is to suggest ... yes you guessed it ... missionary position. From 'cowgirl' to 'reverse cowgirl' and on to Doggy and a few I've invented myself I've tried and enjoyed them all. Orgasms are the name of my game - and that is for me and the man I'm with.

lucybabee
Posted: Sunday, December 02, 2012 3:20:56 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 12/28/2011
Posts: 217
Location: london, United Kingdom
seems alot of people on here dont like it, personally i love it... thats all really, i love anal and near anything to do with it
scooter
Posted: Sunday, December 02, 2012 3:27:00 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/24/2010
Posts: 2,689
Location: Ohio
Hey, sorry college dude.
Never meant my post to be offending son. I was just trying to have a little fun on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
Look at the bright side, you received some great comments from some fine folks.
Stick around and soon you'll realise the bombardment of stupid questions asked in the forums, as yours appeared to be.
Your responses prove your sincerity, so I feel you deserve an honest answer now.

No, I would not lick my finger after sticking it in my ass,
and no, I am not a girl.

Good luck friend,
scooter
Guest
Posted: Sunday, December 02, 2012 3:30:47 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,411
scooter wrote:
Hey, sorry college dude.
Never meant my post to be offending son. I was just trying to have a little fun on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
Look at the bright side, you received some great comments from some fine folks.
Stick around and soon you'll realise the bombardment of stupid questions asked in the forums, as yours appeared to be.
Your responses prove your sincerity, so I feel you deserve an honest answer now.

No, I would not lick my finger after sticking it in my ass,
and no, I am not a girl.

Good luck friend,
scooter


Thanks scooter. I respect your post and no worries.

Jake
Cinner
Posted: Sunday, December 02, 2012 4:10:09 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 11/26/2012
Posts: 39
Location: United States
I dont know if I could rim someones ass, but I love anal sex
Guest
Posted: Sunday, December 02, 2012 4:46:03 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,411
rimming
i found came naturally with the right person, even when they were surprised!
licking my own finger i dont do, go figure!
sprite
Posted: Monday, December 03, 2012 9:19:59 AM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 14,610
Location: My Tower, United States
Laurenxxx wrote:



Yes really!! You clearly have no idea of biology or human anatomy. Animals have various means of biological defences which civilisation has bred completely out of humans. Dogs regularly sniff and lick each other's bums in an effort to determine the sex of their new aquaintance Are you a dog? No indeed - then why try and act like one?

You can keep yourself as clean as you like. You will never be alone ... over your body are millions of bacteria no matter if you shower every 30 minutes. Inside your rectum are billions of bacteria which nature determined are not for human consumption.

Vanilla sex has never been my forte. Suggest you ask the myriad of guys who've sampled my wares - never had any complaints yet. If I must be crude I've had more than my share and don't suffer fools lightly and there's nothing sexually I haven't tried including anal sex ... but licking bums and licking fingers after they've been inside bums ( even if it is your own) is sick, sick sick. And very pervy.

Missionary position is very under rated. Funny therefore isn't it when a woman finds difficulty in getting pregnant the first course of medical action is to suggest ... yes you guessed it ... missionary position. From 'cowgirl' to 'reverse cowgirl' and on to Doggy and a few I've invented myself I've tried and enjoyed them all. Orgasms are the name of my game - and that is for me and the man I'm with.



really not sure what i did or said to merit the bevy of personal insults hurled at me, but whatever it was i am sincerely sorry - it must have been devastating!

a few thoughts. the way you make it sound, with all those bacteria teeming all over me, i should probably give up kissing and oral sex too. or any human contact at all... and for the record, i am a kitty, not a dog! and i don't just randomly go licking strangers butts. i am very selective about who gets rimmed and who doesn't. :D

oh, and i wasn't dissing the missionary position, just saying i'm not interested as it being the ONLY position available, nor am i dissing vanilla sex - it's just not my style. anyways, once again, my sincere apologies.

the ignorant, stupid, sick, pervert.

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
elitfromnorth
Posted: Monday, December 03, 2012 9:41:32 AM

Rank: Brawling Berserker

Joined: 2/12/2012
Posts: 1,620
Location: Burrowed, Norway
Laurenxxx wrote:

This has got to be the most pervy question ever asked on Lush and in the worst possible taste. My ass (or arse in true English ) is very much a 'oneway street' and anything within - and there is much .. even in the cleanest bum hole - is not for receipt back into my mouth and digestive system. The waste products or bacteria are intended for discharge only.


The most pervy and worst possible taste question ever asked? Let me add my view on this statement:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ok, done now.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

You can't have seen much around here. Oh to be young and naïve again.

Also, congrats on acting like a judgemental bitch.

"It's at that point you realise Lady Luck is actually a hooker, and you're fresh out of cash."
Guest
Posted: Monday, December 03, 2012 9:48:56 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,411
elitfromnorth wrote:


The most pervy and worst possible taste question ever asked? Let me add my view on this statement:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ok, done now.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

You can't have seen much around here. Oh to be young and naïve again.

Also, congrats on acting like a judgemental bitch.


Phew, I was afraid you were really gonna answer this one elit. There are some things about you I don't want to know about my little brother coffee
LadyX
Posted: Monday, December 03, 2012 9:58:28 AM

Rank: Artistic Tart

Joined: 9/25/2009
Posts: 4,827
Laurenxxx wrote:



Yes really!! You clearly have no idea of biology or human anatomy. Animals have various means of biological defences which civilisation has bred completely out of humans. Dogs regularly sniff and lick each other's bums in an effort to determine the sex of their new aquaintance Are you a dog? No indeed - then why try and act like one?



Because doggy-style is fun.

The good news for you, Lauren, is that nobody's asking you to go ass-to-mouth. Therefore, the over-the-top judgmental speeches aren't necessary. If you don't like the nutty bouquet of flavors, usually with a hint of citrus and corn, and fixate on bacterial phobia, then that's a valid personal choice. To each his or her own.

icon_smile

Not sure how it was relevant to this thread, but nevertheless, I agree with you on missionary sex as well.
Dudealicious
Posted: Monday, December 03, 2012 10:20:44 AM

Rank: Wise Ass

Joined: 11/12/2010
Posts: 5,413
Location: The center of the universe, Canada
LadyX wrote:
Because doggy-style is fun.


Gaganam style is fun too!



The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

Guest
Posted: Monday, December 03, 2012 11:15:32 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,411
If you clean yourself out properly then it is a totally hot sexual act. I've fucked myself with a 10" dildo and then licked it clean once I pulled it out. So yeah, I lick my fingers before and after I've been fucked It's also very hot to suck a cock once it's been pulled out of my well fucked asshole. The hot taste of his cum and my ass drives me insane, begging him to fuck me over and over again.
Guest
Posted: Monday, December 03, 2012 11:23:50 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,411
sprite wrote:


really not sure what i did or said to merit the bevy of personal insults hurled at me, but whatever it was i am sincerely sorry - it must have been devastating!

a few thoughts. the way you make it sound, with all those bacteria teeming all over me, i should probably give up kissing and oral sex too. or any human contact at all... and for the record, i am a kitty, not a dog! and i don't just randomly go licking strangers butts. i am very selective about who gets rimmed and who doesn't. :D

oh, and i wasn't dissing the missionary position, just saying i'm not interested as it being the ONLY position available, nor am i dissing vanilla sex - it's just not my style. anyways, once again, my sincere apologies.

the ignorant, stupid, sick, pervert.


I wasn't intending to be insulting and really you have no need to apologise. Maybe I should apologise to you. Thing is I wanted to get as strong as possible a Professional message over to you about what you are doing. In general, body bacteria are harmless when ingested orally - and yes ... wash as you will but these little bugs will always be around all over you hence - as I said, you're never alone.

The danger lies with oral/anal contact. If you indulge in 'rimming' this is a proven and definite risk factor for Hepatitis A. The jury is still out on whether rimming is a root cause of Hepatitis B - however doctors will recommend - when told of this sexual activity - that the person concerned ie the 'giver' be vaccinated.

I'm not here to knock you, nobody likes a more adventurous sex life than myself. However if I can save a life or two my living shall not be in vain.




sprite
Posted: Monday, December 03, 2012 12:45:13 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 14,610
Location: My Tower, United States
Laurenxxx wrote:


I wasn't intending to be insulting and really you have no need to apologise. Maybe I should apologise to you. Thing is I wanted to get as strong as possible a Professional message over to you about what you are doing. In general, body bacteria are harmless when ingested orally - and yes ... wash as you will but these little bugs will always be around all over you hence - as I said, you're never alone.

The danger lies with oral/anal contact. If you indulge in 'rimming' this is a proven and definite risk factor for Hepatitis A. The jury is still out on whether rimming is a root cause of Hepatitis B - however doctors will recommend - when told of this sexual activity - that the person concerned ie the 'giver' be vaccinated.

I'm not here to knock you, nobody likes a more adventurous sex life than myself. However if I can save a life or two my living shall not be in vain.






maybe next time you can not assume that i'm a complete moron and know of the issues and take preventive steps, such as being particular about my partners, cleanliness, vaccinations, etc. if you're curious, i have never gotten ill from any of my sexual practices, i am anal (god, i love using that word in this context) about safe sex practices, i am std free, as are my two current physical partners, as well as being free of any chronic ailments such as hepatitis, and i plan on staying that way. your concern is touching - your judgemental attitude, is not.

labeling people as sick perverts for sexual practices on a sex site, if they are partaking in practices that break the law is one thing - labeling them as such simply because you don't share their kink, is kind of narrow minded and, quite honestly, mean. pretty sure you'd hate to open up a public forum and be labeled a whore or a slut simply because you enjoy sex with multiple partners. for the record, i think that's great! more power to you - next time, however, pause and think about what your saying - you could have said it in a way that would have made people much more receptive to your concerns if you hadn't taken just an offensive approach. :)


http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
MrNudiePants
Posted: Monday, December 03, 2012 9:29:39 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/10/2009
Posts: 2,141
Location: United States
sprite wrote:


really? so all us girls and guys who are into rimjobs are disgusting pervs? wow, thanks. nice to know where i stand. for the record, i'm into water sports/piss games too. might as well condemn myself 100% for the record, some of us take the time to keep ourselves clean and bacteria free. if you aren't into it, that's fine, but don't judge those of us who are - personally, i think vanilla sex is boring, but that doesn't mean i'm going to go after all of you who haven't gone any farther then the missionary position. YOUR ass may be a one way street, but that doesn't mean MY ass has to be. :)


You bad, bad girl! Report to my office at once for proper disciplining!

WellMadeMale
Posted: Tuesday, December 04, 2012 8:12:11 AM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,299
Location: Cakeland, United States
Laurenxxx wrote:

This has got to be the most pervy question ever asked on Lush and in the worst possible taste.


Far fucking from it! 6



If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
nicola
Posted: Monday, December 10, 2012 12:14:55 AM

Rank: Matriarch

Joined: 12/6/2006
Posts: 25,548
Location: The Orgasmatron
elitfromnorth wrote:
Also, congrats on acting like a judgemental bitch.


Congrats for being rude, highly opinionated, and causing someone who's asking a perfectly reasonable question, to delete their account.

Well done.
Catnip
Posted: Monday, December 10, 2012 9:21:48 AM

Rank: Internet Sensation

Joined: 3/30/2009
Posts: 3,969
Location: Cloudy dreams., Sweden

I myself find that the poster was very judgemental and though she added info she also managed to insult every single one who enjoys the practice of any form of ass to mouth.
"licking bums and licking fingers after they've been inside bums ( even if it is your own) is sick, sick sick."

And in all fairness I don't think Elit's post is out of line apart from the short word -bitch.

Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.