Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Palestinia becoming a non-member observer state in the UN Options · View
Naughty_Magician
Posted: Saturday, December 01, 2012 10:27:46 PM

Buz wrote:

I guess that means you will no longer be here.

Oh I would, I don't justify killing people of any religion unlike you.

Had a dream I was king, I woke up still king!!
Buz
Posted: Saturday, December 01, 2012 10:41:24 PM

Naughty_Magician wrote:

Oh I would, I don't justify killing people of any religion unlike you.

Are you just stupid? I never said anything about killing anyone because of religion or anything like that. When you make up lies please be a little more credible?
I could care less about the religion of either side. I just dislike terrorists and wouldn't mind if they had to move somewhere else. The Palestinians broke the peace and I believe they will again. Will you post some more made up bullshit? Keep to the facts!

I have written a new poem. It is called 'Long Twisty Woman.'
You can read it at: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/long-twisty-woman.aspxx
Also, if you wish, check out my co-authored a story with the wonderful DanielleX. It is called 'Focus on Sex.'
You can read it at: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/quickie-sex/focused-on-sex-1.aspx

Kitanica
Posted: Saturday, December 01, 2012 10:55:45 PM

furthermore- when was Palestine ever a nation? When was it united in the region? When was it founded? what language did it speak and what was it currency called? Lol there's no answers because it never was. The region was sparsely populated by Arabs, Jews, and Christians prior to 1948, and was mostly barren land. arab nations started wars and lost, when they lost suddenly Palestine became a stolen nation evicted by the Jews which simply isn't true.
sprite
Posted: Saturday, December 01, 2012 11:00:32 PM

Naughty_Magician wrote:
I don't believe what the media wants me to believe and this is how I see things.

Once upon a time there was a place called Palestine, a land of milk & honey written about in a book called The Bible. This ended in 1948 when Ben-Gurion declared the creation of the State of Israel. Palestine was then flooded with Jews from Europe, later USA and other countries. These immigrants kicked the Palestinians out of their homes, off their farms and out of Palestine. Now the Palestinians are imprisoned in The Gaza Strip, a foul strip of desert between Israel & Egypt, or have been forced out to the west of The River Jordan. However even that is not enough for the Israelis, they keep expanding into the West Bank territory and creating settlements there and every couple of years the Israelis have a turkey shoot, except it's not turkeys they're shooting.

I heard that Israelis don't enjoy having bomb shelters, well Palestinians don't even have those because if they did, these five sisters ( http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/five-sisters-killed-in-gaza-while-they-slept-1216224.html) might have survived.

Israel has occupied the Palestinian land unlawfully. Like I said before, if it was their holy land, they shouldn't have left, no one forced them out.

Most of you might not have seen this map (why would the free and fair media show it?). Now how do you suggest Israel has expanded?

And those of you who have called Palestinians terrorists should present some arguments to prove that so you don't seem as much of ignorant conservatives as you currently do.

so... first thing i thought of when i read this, when i saw the maps, was... hey, reminds me of what we did, here in the US, to the Native-Americans. So, is everyone who doesn't have American Indian blood prepared to pack up and go back to Europe, or Asia, or Africa, Or South America, or where ever they originally came from? and really, most of THOSE countries have been over-run with immigrating invaders from other lands. Doesn't make it right, but it does kind of make for a whole lot of hypocrites if you're saying that the Israeli's should get the hell out of Israel and/or Palestine because the Palestinians were there first. Hell, if you want to go back to biblical times, the Israeli's could argue that the the jews got kicked out and THEIR land taken over ages ago.
Kitanica
Posted: Saturday, December 01, 2012 11:08:53 PM

sprite wrote:

so... first thing i thought of when i read this, when i saw the maps, was... hey, reminds me of what we did, here in the US, to the Native-Americans. So, is everyone who doesn't have American Indian blood prepared to pack up and go back to Europe, or Asia, or Africa, Or South America, or where ever they originally came from? and really, most of THOSE countries have been over-run with immigrating invaders from other lands. Doesn't make it right, but it does kind of make for a whole lot of hypocrites if you're saying that the Israeli's should get the hell out of Israel and/or Palestine because the Palestinians were there first. Hell, if you want to go back to biblical times, the Israeli's could argue that the the jews got kicked out and THEIR land taken over ages ago.

apart from 1948 and the word israel his post is factually wrong lol.
Buz
Posted: Saturday, December 01, 2012 11:09:45 PM

They could quit shooting rockets at one another and live in peace. But since they will not then one side needs to move (out of rocket and shooting range.) Where I don't know. The Arab countries don't want the Palestinians. Jordan has been pushing them out for decades. They are also not welcome in either Egypt or Syria. I would avoid Syria right now anyhow.

Why and how did they wear out there welcome in Jordan, Syria and Egypt? hmmmm...

I am part Native-American (Cherokee) and well understand the history and plight. The Cherokee had their ancestral land stolen because of a short lived gold rush and a criminal bigoted President Andrew Jackson..

You can read it at: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/long-twisty-woman.aspxx
Also, if you wish, check out my co-authored a story with the wonderful DanielleX. It is called 'Focus on Sex.'
You can read it at: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/quickie-sex/focused-on-sex-1.aspx

Naughty_Magician
Posted: Sunday, December 02, 2012 1:22:23 AM

Buz wrote:

Are you just stupid? I never said anything about killing anyone because of religion or anything like that. When you make up lies please be a little more credible?
I could care less about the religion of either side. I just dislike terrorists and wouldn't mind if they had to move somewhere else. The Palestinians broke the peace and I believe they will again. Will you post some more made up bullshit? Keep to the facts!

You need to stay consistent, you're changing your opinion like a drunk person changes lanes on a freeway. To quote you, many countries and cultures can actually settle their differences through diplomacy but not there. There will never be peace until one side totally destroys the other by through military might. There is just too much deep hatred there.The USA should stay out and let them settle it until one side completely capitulates, that war would be based on religions so people will die because of religions. But then in your last post you decided to give peace a chance so don't be so fickle.

Not to mention your proposed 'solution' could easily pull in other Middle Eastern countries and if Israel's position isn't good, US would have to intervene which might interest countries like Russia and China (just to even things up), so we could be looking at WWIII. And you call others stupid!

Naughty_Magician
Posted: Sunday, December 02, 2012 1:32:25 AM

sprite wrote:

Just because it has happened before doesn't justify anything. I never said Israelis should pack up and leave. What I did say was that Israel should stop the settlements (an opinion shared by the UN and US).

Just to be clear, I'm not Anti Semitic, I'm not even Anti Israel, I just think Israel is much more evil than the Western media portrays it to be (a view shared by many Jews living in the Western world). Heck, I even know a few Jews who don't agree with the creation of Israel!

ByronLord
Posted: Sunday, December 02, 2012 7:26:30 AM

Buz wrote:
I do agree with you ByronLord that bigotry begets bigotry. But I also believe that it is people with philosophies like yours that get conquered and devoured.

My opponents certainly don't think so.

People like you thought that the only way to deal with the Soviet block was to cower in a bunker with a huge bomb and threaten to blow everyone up, us and then. There was no more cowardly action that Bush's decision to order the invasion of Iraq. Telling other people to risk their lives to make yours a fraction safer is cowardice.

People like you just can't imagine that it is even possible that the people living in an oppressive state will get rid of their governments. You are too scared of force and so you imagine everyone else must be like you.

Right now Israel is a side show, the important changes taking place are what is happening in Syria. The government there might be within a few weeks of losing Damascus. They have already lost Allepo.

ByronLord
Posted: Sunday, December 02, 2012 7:39:18 AM

sprite wrote:

The difference here is that the people who were dispossessed are still alive and the dispossessions are continuing.

This isn't some ancient history, this is a continuing process that the Israeli government announced it would continue only yesterday with the grab of E1 and building another 3000 houses on Palestinian land.

All you second amendment nuts who claim that you are the ultimate defense of liberty, well that is exactly what the Palestinians are up to. Call it terrorism if you like, but don't say that it is OK for white people and not if they are brownish.

There are groups that do try the non-violent protest route. The Israelis murder their leaders as well. So don't complain about there being no peaceful protest, Netanyahu and Lieberman are making sure that can't happen either.

The end game here will be that the likes of Netanyahu/Lieberman will eventually take a step too far, Europe will impose a blockade and the US won't be minded to help Israel break it. Support for Israel in Congress is a mile wide and an inch deep. It will exist only as long as it is see as being cost-free.

ByronLord
Posted: Sunday, December 02, 2012 8:09:03 AM

Buz wrote:
I'm looking forward to the green being eliminated completely from that map.

How?

You going to kill them all? Gas ovens?

How about 'Transfer', or ethnic cleansing as the war criminals on trial at the Hague called it.

Or are you proposing that Israel become a state in which everyone is equal in fact and not in the imagination? Abandon the apartheid declaration of a 'Jewish state' and make everyone equal citizens?

If you are proposing the first or the second then you are much worse than any suicide bomber terrorist. You are promoting a war crime. If you are proposing the last then you are on my side.

Removing the special privileges for Jews does not make the state weaker. Palestinians living in East Jerusalem can get building permits without the security of the state being affected. The state subsidies for building settlements on Palestinian land can be removed without the security of the state being affected.

All that is going to come to pass because it is inevitable. People who told me that apartheid would never end in South Africa were wrong and the people who think it can never end in Israel are wrong. End the apartheid and you end the main cause that is driving the conflict.

Buz
Posted: Sunday, December 02, 2012 9:10:35 AM

ByronLord wrote:

How?

You going to kill them all? Gas ovens?

That's really sick.

Buz
Posted: Sunday, December 02, 2012 9:11:54 AM

Naughty_Magician wrote:

You need to stay consistent, you're changing your opinion like a drunk person changes lanes on a freeway.

You are the one that lied about what I said. That speaks volumes.

ByronLord
Posted: Sunday, December 02, 2012 2:37:30 PM

Buz wrote:

That's really sick.

No, suggesting that you wanted to see all the green parts disappear was the sick part.

I am merely forcing you to acknowledge what 'transfer' entails.

Naughty_Magician
Posted: Monday, December 03, 2012 7:09:13 PM

Buz wrote:

You are the one that lied about what I said. That speaks volumes.

You said you wanted them to battle it out and then you said you didn't want anyone to die so its pretty clear who is lost here.

E1 settlement (which would separate the northern and southern West Bank, harming the prospects of a contiguous Palestinian state) demonstrates that Israel hasn't been for a two state solution for years now (assuming it ever was).

Israel is a fascist and racist state, it belittles Palestinians, it has crammed them into what really can only be called a slum, controls their economy and revenue and restricts their movements. A democracy doesn't destroy all hope for another group's ability to exist and be independent.