Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Who is your missed opportunity fantasy? Options · View
Eurylade
Posted: Thursday, March 22, 2012 3:08:24 PM

Is there a girl you never slept with and don't see anymore but wished you could go back and do it one time?

There was a girl in college named Vicky and she was beautiful. She was smart and had her head screwed on straight but she also had a cheeky side to her that i felt hinted that she was fun in bed. I do think about what sex would have been like with her even now some 10 years later. I would have been respectful however (at first at least evil4 )
realz
Posted: Thursday, March 22, 2012 8:34:24 PM

Oh my yes. On a couple of occasions years ago really really gorgeous girls wanted to hook up. I didn't because of my wife, who wound up having affairs of her own. There's a lesson in that.
madisynnemi
Posted: Thursday, March 22, 2012 8:57:57 PM

bout 5 or 6 years ago i really missed my chance at this girl that i really liked but i was young and a dumb ass met up with her again few years later and have had an on again off again thing and it has been great now i'm glad i didn't get her then cause wouldn't have what we do now
Zaren
Posted: Thursday, March 22, 2012 9:09:22 PM

me and my ex did a threesome with one of my/her friends from high school. was never really attracted to her in high school (10 yrs ago) but after we met up years later i was. turns out she was really hot in bed and never really pursued anything do to being married at the time. would love to hook up with her with out being hindered by the ex. she was interested but didnt want to get in between me and the ex.
Honorablewolf
Posted: Thursday, December 06, 2012 6:29:34 PM

This beautiful latina girl at a college I was visiting, she's a junior and I'm just leaving high school. If I hadn't told her my real age I'd have gotten a wild night with her
EllenJames
Posted: Thursday, December 06, 2012 6:58:43 PM

The redheaded girlfriend of my best friend in high school - we had a brief fling when I was in college but it never went anywhere.

Ellen James

And what is love without lust when lust is better for loving
kylie_kained
Posted: Thursday, December 06, 2012 7:09:14 PM

Yes been a few if only we could go back in time help

ekami606
Posted: Thursday, December 06, 2012 8:40:58 PM

My first gf.... hottest girl ive dated, and she was sooo horny all the time.. I was young and dumb and scared.. smh.. fml..
1lush
Posted: Friday, December 07, 2012 11:02:40 AM

Her name was Robin, she was very special we dated after my divorce. She was still in high school about to graduate when her mom sent her to live with her dad, and called once about going to the prom so I started seeing someone new. Later when I was about to get married(the night before) she called asking what had been happening in my life since she left. Recently seen her and she looked just as fine.
seeker4
Posted: Friday, December 07, 2012 11:53:07 AM

I'd like to redo a lot where girls are concerned. I was a rather geeky, bullied outcast in high school so girls just weren't happening. That threw my self-esteem off enough that even in university, I never really made a lot of moves on women until grad school, when I met my wife.

There was this one girl I met in my senior year of high school who was pretty friendly and flirty and I suspect that if I'd made the effort, I could have had her. Spent a wonderful couple hours sitting talking to her one morning and never made a move. Stupid me.

There were a couple others I wish I could have had in high school as well, but they'd be even less likely. And then there were the hot English sisters I knew in university (one my age, one a bit older). Could have gladly settled for either of them.

So, not so much a specific girl I'd like to revisit (aside from one) so much as a total redo of my relationships with girls.

Stories that satisfy about people seeking satisfaction

Satisfaction in the Park

Satisfaction in the Library
Sensei
Posted: Friday, December 07, 2012 2:29:14 PM

I still occasionally think about my high school sweetheart. Her name was Tove (pronounced TOE-vah). I was very clingy as a boy and if I had a time machine, among the things I'd say to my former self would be "Chill!" :)

Seriously, though, she was without question the most beautiful girl I've ever known She was slender and tall, very fair with just a few freckles, medium-long wavy, strawberry-blonde hair. We went to a school with a uniform. The girls' uniforms were every bit the stereotype of school girl uniforms - green and blue plaid pleated knee length skirts, saddle shoes, white button-down collar shirts and (weather optional) navy sweaters. Every time I get a mental picture of a "school girl in uniform...."

I lost track of her about 20 years ago, but the last I had heard she was happily (I hope) married with at least one kid. *shrug* oh well.

My novel, The Society, is available now in the Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.com/The-Society-ebook/dp/B00BPF9U2I
stickmancqb
Posted: Friday, December 07, 2012 8:05:20 PM

My first girlfriend in high school. My dream girl and I will always regret it. She has the most amazing body and a sassy independent attitude to boot. She called me the night of her wedding apologizing for the shit she put me through. She married for money and she tells me all the time she regrets her choice. She called me on her wedding night to tell me that her husband was passed out drunk and she was laying in bed fingering herself to an old picture of us.
Posted: Monday, December 10, 2012 10:26:38 AM

She was my ex-wifes best friend. She was the most beautiful captivating woman I've ever seen. Not only was she beautiful but was highly intelligent. I had a chance one night to be with her. She wanted me as much as I wanted her but that damn conscience got the best of me. I still keep in contact with her. She is now happily married but still a very good friend. I wouldn't trade her friendship for anything in this world. I'll always love you Michelle!!!!
realz
Posted: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 4:33:13 AM

A couple of times, similarly. This incredibly hot woman (who I really had the hots for) at a costume party (picture belly dance outfit without underwear) wanted me to slip off into the shadows with her for a quicky, I wanted it so bad, but I was married. A few years later a similar thing happened with a different woman. Eventually that wife dumped me anyhow ... I should have gone for it.
CharlotteRusse1
Posted: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 6:34:05 PM

I could have lost my virginity two or three times before I actually did way back when. I should have done it! I could have used the experience and the fellows were cute. Youth is wasted on the young.

Writer of amateur erotica since 2011..See the latest at:

Crapbag123
Posted: Saturday, December 15, 2012 3:55:59 PM

There was a hot girl I used to hang out with in uni before I got with my ex. Unfortunately when me and my ex got together we broke contact and we comment on things on facebook every now and then but I always feel I missed a chance as she seemed dirty as fuck. Shame.
TheCrimsonKing
Posted: Monday, December 17, 2012 3:09:11 AM

Because I can be thick as hell sometimes, I missed an opportunity with a girl I worked with a couple years ago. She was absolutely gorgeous. After I hooked up with my current girl, she told me it was too bad because she would have fucked me in a heart beat. Not that I'm mad about my current situation, but that was probably my last chance with another girl, and a real prize at that.