Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Chatting Options · View
Emdep
Posted: Friday, December 07, 2012 3:34:58 AM

Where could I find a site where there are woman willing to chat to guys. I don't want to meet or anything just chat online??? Seems all the woman these days just want to chat to womand'oh!
nicola
Posted: Friday, December 07, 2012 3:39:13 AM

Emdep
Posted: Friday, December 07, 2012 3:41:40 AM

nicola wrote:
Try

Nope they don't really either just say hi then goes quitedontknow
nicola
Posted: Friday, December 07, 2012 3:58:47 AM

Dion wrote:

Nope they don't really either just say hi then goes quitedontknow

Hook up with Catnip on the inside track, she'll let you know your best options...
Milik_Redman
Posted: Friday, December 07, 2012 4:52:30 AM

There are many interesting and wonderful ladies here. Some are playful, others with a passion for intellectual discussion and some who favor chatting with a man who they feel a connection with.

Some write their own work and others enjoy the poetry or stories that others compose. Others might spend time in the forums. There are the chat rooms, but I virtually never go there so I will not speak as to what those who do find of interest.

The point I'm making is that one cannot make broad statements about women here anymore than anyplace else, except that those who come to lush seem to be more confident and open minded about life. If you desire their company, you must share this trait.

Interact in the forums and be willing to say something about yourself. You can be playful, but try not to be crude or to assume that any two women are alike. Read their bio's and if they write, take the time to read and understand what they have written. Erotica is much deeper than it appears and every story carries a bit of the writer in it.

If a woman strikes you as someone you would like to know, then prove it by learning that part of herself she has chosen to share. If you write, share a bit of yourself as well.

Get to know people as a friend without expectation and before you know it, you will find that person you seek. And never forget that behind the words you see on the screen, is a real person who is as sensitive and vulnerable as you are.

β€œIt is a great thing to know your vices.”
― Marcus Tullius Cicero

My New collaboration with Dirty _D is one I am extremely proud to offer:

overmykneenow
Posted: Friday, December 07, 2012 5:07:25 AM

Dion wrote:
Where could I find a site where there are woman willing to chat to guys. I don't want to meet or anything just chat online??? Seems all the woman these days just want to chat to womand'oh!

It is a fact that men outnumber women on this site 2:1, it's also a fact that many of those women are only interested in talking to women (for whatever reason they may have) - less than 30% of women on here who state a sexual orientation class themselves as "straight". This all means that if you want to chat to women on here you need patience and something to keep them interested.

In the chatrooms don't go straight to whisper or private - keep the conversation in the room moving and try to come across in some way interesting and not needy. Women have an abundant choice of men here and they all use that choice, if you want them to notice you you're going to have to put some work in.

Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
blazestcyr
Posted: Friday, December 07, 2012 10:49:41 AM

how about just messaging them first...asking them questions..getting to know THEIR minds first

after all this lovely place is about the imagination of the brain...

ask..and you shall receive :)
crazydiamond
Posted: Friday, December 07, 2012 12:15:48 PM

Dion wrote:

It may sound strange but in here is no diffrent to out there.
By that, I mean you wouldn't just expect to start chatting to some woman in the street without some sort of initial contact. Just like IRL I would not just chat to a stranger. You have to get to know people, participate in the site, make friends, be yourself, be respectful. You'll make friends and then you will chat! simple! bunny

Posted: Friday, December 07, 2012 12:32:37 PM

Dion wrote:

Have you tried chatting with them or do you just assume they want to talk to other women based off their profile information? And if you have tried, what do you ask them? Because I'm pretty sure most women wont respond if you dive right into sex talk.

Maybe you can find someone with the same interests as you, like in music and such and go from there. Keep the conversation going, keep their interest like someone mentioned earlier. icon_smile
1nympholes
Posted: Friday, December 07, 2012 1:08:53 PM

Starting place I would think, is to write a profile that would be interesting to a woman. When a guy pokes me the first thing I do is read his profile. Many are made up of one or two short uninformative sentences.

The Friends Invitation form has a place for a few brief comments, which you could tell a woman why we would be interested in each other.- Use It!

I have many more female friend, since so many guys fail to make themselves interesting.

The girl who started early at this game of sexual pleasure, This girl that never seems to get as much as she wants, at least from the right people. But now certainly the woman that will test all the paths of pleasure with you.
CurlyGirly
Posted: Friday, December 07, 2012 2:39:07 PM

1nympholes wrote:
Starting place I would think, is to write a profile that would be interesting to a woman. When a guy pokes me the first thing I do is read his profile. Many are made up of one or two short uninformative sentences.

The Friends Invitation form has a place for a few brief comments, which you could tell a woman why we would be interested in each other.- Use It!

I have many more female friend, since so many guys fail to make themselves interesting.

I do the same thing. thumbup

To be blunt, OP, I would have no interest talking to you after reading your bio and, as far as anyone knows, I'm straight. evil4 You seem to have a one-track mind, all sex all the time. Really, you only have sex-related interests? You have nothing else to say about yourself? You're here because you enjoy sex and enjoy talking about sex and guess what? We're all here for the same reason, but we enjoy discussing other things as well. Your bio makes it seem that you only want to discuss sex and appear very one dimensional, so I would take a pass on that.

You've received a lot of great advice above. I would take it, especially from Milik and OMKN who are men that women actually want to talk to and seek out on this site. They've both done a good job of standing out, which seems to be easier said than done on here. Good luck!

It won a potato. Aren't you intrigued?

crazydiamond
Posted: Friday, December 07, 2012 2:48:03 PM

CurlyGirly wrote:

You've received a lot of great advice above. I would take it, especially from Milik and OMKN who are men that women actually want to talk to and seek out on this site. They've both done a good job of standing out, which seems to be easier said than done on here. Good luck!

Oh he has drunken

Naughty, naughty Diamond!! bad bad girl!!!

freakycactus
Posted: Friday, December 07, 2012 2:49:50 PM

crazydiamond wrote:

Oh he has drunken

I'll think of something to say just as soon as I stop howling with laughter!

freakycactus
Posted: Friday, December 07, 2012 2:52:47 PM

freakycactus wrote:

I'll think of something to say just as soon as I stop howling with laughter!

*wipes tears away* it'll be another few minutes

freakycactus
Posted: Friday, December 07, 2012 2:53:27 PM

whoops, double post

CurlyGirly
Posted: Friday, December 07, 2012 2:53:36 PM

crazydiamond wrote:

Oh he has drunken

WOW!! Kinda glad I don't have access to his private album.

But, ya know, whatever it takes to make a name for yourself here even if it is nipple blinkers. evil4 laughing8 evil4

It won a potato. Aren't you intrigued?

freakycactus
Posted: Friday, December 07, 2012 3:05:56 PM

crazydiamond wrote:

Oh he has drunken

This should be his AV for Valentine's Day!

Is it any wonder women can't stay away? Everyone knows that red is the colour for danger and women love a bad boy!

10 minutes of howling with laughter and that's the best I can come up with.

This is much, much funnier than the Borat mankini version!

crazydiamond
Posted: Friday, December 07, 2012 3:09:26 PM

freakycactus wrote:

This should be his AV for Valentine's Day!

Is it any wonder women can't stay away? Everyone knows that red is the colour for danger and women love a bad boy!

10 minutes of howling with laughter and that's the best I can come up with.

This is much, much funnier than the Borat mankini version!

Oh behave you!! I will never!

and you keep up the peer pressure, i'll shop you too !! xxxx f-hihi

freakycactus
Posted: Friday, December 07, 2012 3:12:05 PM

crazydiamond wrote:

Oh behave you!! I will never!

and you keep up the peer pressure, i'll shop you too !! xxxx f-hihi

Yes, but my ego isn't sensitive, I can take it evil4

Nikki703
Posted: Friday, December 07, 2012 3:14:30 PM

I agree with everything aleady said. If you want people to take interest in you then you need to improve your profile. All we know is you are a guy from South Africa, are kind of kinky, have so-so taste in movies and have pretty good taste in music. We need more, LOL!! And remember, I know it is a sex site but its not only about sex. Many of us have other interests too and are not just here to Cyber Fuck!!
crazydiamond
Posted: Friday, December 07, 2012 3:15:25 PM

freakycactus wrote:

Yes, but my ego isn't sensitive, I can take it evil4

ohhhhhhh, (creams knickers) I do love when I get permission!!!

elitfromnorth
Posted: Friday, December 07, 2012 6:00:19 PM

crazydiamond wrote:

I will sit safely in my stealth plane high above the clouds and watch from a VERY safe distance...

As for the OP a couple of things you could do would be to fill out your profile a bit more, maybe let the first four images in your profile not be hardcore pics. Add a bit about yourself before going on about what you like, maybe stuff you could actually put on your facebook profile so it doesn't seem like you're all about sex.

"It's at that point you realise Lady Luck is actually a hooker, and you're fresh out of cash."
LauraLee_sugah
Posted: Friday, December 07, 2012 7:02:34 PM

Dion wrote:

it is funny.... i rarely talk to women in the chatrooms... hmmmmmm.... but i do check bios if someone says hello to me... and if they say hello to me i expect them to chat and have something interesting to say. maybe i am expecting too much. kekekegay

freakycactus
Posted: Saturday, December 08, 2012 4:27:35 AM

crazydiamond wrote:

You must have been saving all the pictures I've sent you to be able to really do something. Otherwise, there's just the button you made me to play with.

crazydiamond
Posted: Saturday, December 08, 2012 7:26:27 AM

freakycactus wrote:

You must have been saving all the pictures I've sent you to be able to really do something. Otherwise, there's just the button you made me to play with.

Of course!! They are safely saved under the file "WANK BANK" kekekegay

freakycactus
Posted: Saturday, December 08, 2012 7:42:45 AM

crazydiamond wrote:

Of course!! They are safely saved under the file "WANK BANK" kekekegay

And you told me I could safely send you naked pics!

crazydiamond
Posted: Saturday, December 08, 2012 7:45:33 AM

freakycactus wrote:

And you told me I could safely send you naked pics!

Oh they are safe, I'd never share YOU! bunny I am far too selfish, you know this.

freakycactus
Posted: Saturday, December 08, 2012 7:48:01 AM

crazydiamond wrote:

Oh they are safe, I'd never share YOU! bunny

I wasn't worried about you sharing them, now I'm wondering just how many times I've made you cream your knickers!

crazydiamond
Posted: Saturday, December 08, 2012 9:12:40 AM

freakycactus wrote:

I wasn't worried about you sharing them, now I'm wondering just how many times I've made you cream your knickers!

Do you mean today?

Emdep
Posted: Monday, December 10, 2012 12:39:41 AM

Hi Everybody that has answered I have read what you have to say and I most certainly will be taking the advice. Thanks for taking the time to reply.Hugs