Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Escorts For A Confidence Boost Options · View
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 8:19:27 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,383
I am a shy, person and I am wanting to try and build my confidence up with someone that I probably won't meet again and won't have any issues with if the date isn't very good and I was recommended an escort agency. Does anybody have any tips on confidence or whether this will be a good idea in order to build some. Any help would be appreciated as this is something I am finding a problem as I am growing up.
WellMadeMale
Posted: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 9:08:37 AM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,298
Location: Cakeland, United States
I fail to see how paying an escort for a date is going to boost the self confidence of the person who is doling out money for services rendered.

However, the true make or break would be if you were to try your own hand at becoming an escort. Again though, that would be a drastic option if you are truly suffering from lack of confidence.

Rejection could tip you over an edge you may be teetering on already. My 2 cents

How about just going out and mingling in public locations at first with people who you are not paying to be in your company and they aren't paying you to visit them.

Building real and lasting self confidence is a gradual, layering kind of thing, I have found.

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
blazestcyr
Posted: Friday, December 07, 2012 11:02:39 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/19/2011
Posts: 737
Location: where bugs die
no no and no

if u pay..you will never know what works and what does not

have to agree with wellmade...start asking and mingling even if it is with girls who are your buddies

let them help you

not escorts..ok
SamBrown
Posted: Saturday, December 08, 2012 3:36:06 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 9/25/2012
Posts: 38
Location: United Kingdom
No, no and thrice no! The chance of getting more than a false smile from someone who in truth is only there to put food on their table or drugs in their arm is meaningless.
I would recommend that instead you go onto an online dating site. The majority of both men and woman on there are going to be just as nervous and apprehensive as you say you are. Invite 100 people out for a high street coffee. At least one will gladly accept.
Keep in mind that anyone and everyone will do, you are not looking for a relationship you are just aiming to discover what it is like to meet and chat. Prepare by planning 3 or 4 open ended questions for the times that conversation dries up. I guarantee that by the time you have done this ten times with ten different partners not only will you feel more confident but you will have met some great individuals and drunk loads of good coffee.
Let us know how you get on
elitfromnorth
Posted: Saturday, December 08, 2012 5:57:28 AM

Rank: Brawling Berserker

Joined: 2/12/2012
Posts: 1,620
Location: Burrowed, Norway
For the love of God and every person who lacks confidence NO! How could an escort boost your confidence? It's not someone that's there because they find you interesting or good looking, they'll stick with you because you are paying them. Where's the confidence boost in that? Go out and meet people and talk with people who are there because they want to talk to you, not because you pay them. What's even worse you might up ending really liking the guy and you become a regular. Suddenly you're in love while he just sees you at another customer. Whoever recommended it to you should get slapped for being an idiot.

"It's at that point you realise Lady Luck is actually a hooker, and you're fresh out of cash."
BelleduJour
Posted: Monday, December 10, 2012 6:01:29 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/13/2011
Posts: 1,509
Location: Canada
Thank God I'm not the only one that thinks this is such a bad idea. Seriously, confidence comes from within not from others. Period. Using an escort service is just wrong on so many levels especially for someone in your situation. Are you needing confidence in your abilities in the bedroom or just in being able to carry a conversation? Maybe I'm not fully understanding what kind of confidence you're looking for. I agree with everyone on here, abandon the whole escort idea and think about engaging more with real people in real life whatever that may be for you - friends, church group, recreational activity, online dating etc. I think being on Lush is a huge step forward and getting more involved in the forums and chatrooms but also being selective about who you friend and chat with can really help in many ways! Good luck!!

Guest
Posted: Monday, December 10, 2012 7:37:19 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,383
There is a huge difference between an escort and a street whore, depending on the escort. There are many escorts that do just that, escort you for a night out on the town. Why would that option be so terrible? Look at it this way. Sometimes, folks are truly shy and out of touch with face to face interaction. Just because you pay someone for their time doesn't mean it will be a successful date. They are people too. I don't think the escort idea is bad at all. I don't think this is necessarily about sex as much as it is about the confidence that can be built by a practice run for dating. Escorts are there for a reason just as whores are there for their reason. A true professional can take a huge stress load off of a date. If you are honest with him/her about why you are inquiring about their service they can be a true help with confidence.

Oh, I charge $150.00 an hour with a two hour minimum. Anything else that happens is between two consenting adults and should not be considered as payment for sexual favors.


Irish.
sprite
Posted: Monday, December 10, 2012 8:57:23 AM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 14,585
Location: My Tower, United States
did no one else notice that that OP has a link on their bio for an escort service? shy my ass. :)

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
Guest
Posted: Monday, December 10, 2012 10:00:17 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,383
Not no, but HELL NO!!!!!! Escorts are designed to make you feel good about yourself and that doesn't really do a person justice. I'd rather have a plain jane telling me what she likes and doesn't like. Besides the fake oohs and ahhhs from an escort doesn't do it for me.
seeker4
Posted: Monday, December 10, 2012 12:11:48 PM

Rank: Story Verifier

Joined: 10/17/2012
Posts: 3,493
Location: Gone walkabout, Canada
Okay, I've been there and done that. No, it will not boost your confidence but that's not what you'd be going for either, I hope. For me, it was more or less a desperate attempt to get through a sexual dry spell.



Stories that satisfy about people seeking satisfaction

Satisfaction in the Park

Satisfaction in the Library
WellMadeMale
Posted: Monday, December 10, 2012 2:58:01 PM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,298
Location: Cakeland, United States
sprite wrote:
did no one else notice that that OP has a link on their bio for an escort service? shy my ass. :)


6 Good catch

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
Nikki703
Posted: Monday, December 10, 2012 5:00:36 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/7/2009
Posts: 12,674
Location: The Other Side Of The Mirror
sprite wrote:
did no one else notice that that OP has a link on their bio for an escort service? shy my ass. :)


Funny how the OP disappeared after he/she was caught too!!! Well at least he/she didnt claim to be a shy 18yo lesbian from Canada!! LOL
Guest
Posted: Monday, December 10, 2012 5:05:12 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,383
sprite wrote:
did no one else notice that that OP has a link on their bio for an escort service? shy my ass. :)


Well aren't you on your game today..LOL

I'm going to have to remember to check those damn Bios before I post. Nice heads up...

Irish
SamBrown
Posted: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 1:45:42 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 9/25/2012
Posts: 38
Location: United Kingdom
sprite wrote:
did no one else notice that that OP has a link on their bio for an escort service? shy my ass. :)


Well spotted Sprite - they said you were good!!
stephanie
Posted: Friday, December 21, 2012 9:09:16 AM

Rank: Bohemian

Joined: 1/1/2010
Posts: 4,873
Location: Dublin, Ire., Ireland
SamBrown wrote:


Well spotted Sprite - they said you were good!!


They fucking lied....

(OH! You meant in a Professional way... I DON'T mean in a professional, sex-worker like way, I meant in a moderator-y way, I mean I meant.... Oh I've totally fucked this msg up.....)

xx Steph.

Imbecile! - de som empire
Si nos efforts te delevraient,
Tes baisers ressuseraient
Le cadavere de ton Wampyr! (Baudelaire.)
(I'll ATTEMPT a free translation...)
"Idiot! Even if our efforts were
To deliver you from Her empire,
Your kisses would bring back to life
The corpse of your beloved Vampire."
EVERYONE WHO SPEAKS FRENCH: "THat isn't quite correct..."
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.