Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Revealing Clothing Options · View
Posted: Saturday, October 06, 2012 5:23:07 AM

No I don't mind them looking at all....
adele
Posted: Saturday, October 06, 2012 12:03:00 PM

I really do not wear clothing that is revealing very often. However, I rarely wear a bra and my nipples are usually rather prominent. I wear t-shirts that very clearly show them. I am quite comfortable with that and don't really care who looks.

There is no mark of self,
And no mark of others,
No mark of living beings,
And no mark of a life.

-- The Diamond Sutra
Posted: Saturday, October 06, 2012 8:35:35 PM

PracticalMagic wrote:
No I don't mind them looking at all....
alice_puppet22
Posted: Saturday, October 06, 2012 9:01:32 PM

i love the attention i get when i wear reveling cloths. guys staring is just what i want, but i dress for myself, to flatter my own body, the stares are just a bonus!

Alice Puppet <3
Posted: Saturday, October 06, 2012 9:26:18 PM

Honestly, yes I do like it when guys look at me when I wear revealing clothes. It can be fun at times, at other times it can get rather annoying. :)
bessy6969
Posted: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 7:59:49 AM

i love the attension as long as its posative attension
Donte
Posted: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 3:07:11 PM

Ladies, the Sexiest thing you can have on is a smile and confidence in this one man's opinion...
Posted: Friday, November 23, 2012 5:46:40 PM

They look they look you cant tell them not to your wearing very little if you didnt want anyone to look don't dress that way
InLuv44
Posted: Friday, November 23, 2012 8:02:32 PM

I think if you wear revealing clothing... you shouldn't complain if a guy checks you out... and I wear revealing clothing all the time.
Posted: Monday, December 10, 2012 12:24:52 AM

i dont mind at all. As long as they keep their hands to themselves, id love to actually do a bit of flashing if i was wearing some really sexy and easy to flash in
SexySilvia
Posted: Monday, December 10, 2012 9:20:58 PM

Every pair of jeans, shorts, skirts I buy, I want my ass to look good in... and I love sexy tops, but I don't wear them because I want to show off my boobs, I just wear what I want to wear, and what I feel good and confident in... also, having big boobs, sometimes they are hard to hide anyway lol. And yeah, I don't mind turning a few heads along the way!
1nympholes
Posted: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 1:18:56 PM

haleyandjames wrote:
i dont mind at all. As long as they keep their hands to themselves, id love to actually do a bit of flashing if i was wearing some really sexy and easy to flash in

I agree with Haley and even a step further, if you are the right guy you may not need to keep you hands off.

The girl who started early at this game of sexual pleasure, This girl that never seems to get as much as she wants, at least from the right people. But now certainly the woman that will test all the paths of pleasure with you.
latingirl13
Posted: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 3:13:02 PM

I adore when guys stare at me, specially my ass. But I also like leaving something to imagination ;)
Posted: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 11:10:54 PM

I love getting looks from guys/girls :) it definitely makes my day when I see hungry eyes on me, undressing me. I love flashing on "accident" too boobieflash2 I just know I'll be the topic of some good conversation somewhere! Low cut, tight, short, anything will do the trick!
Posted: Thursday, September 26, 2013 7:08:10 PM

No I don't mind at all
Lustyrose4u
Posted: Thursday, September 26, 2013 8:05:03 PM

Absolutely, I work hard enough to keep this body looking good, I really appreciate it when a hot looking guy drools over it.. I wear fetish wear, latex, leather, spandex, pvc most every day. The level of attention I get is amazing.
it also helps when you work for yourself in your own office... no boss to object.

"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Peri
Posted: Wednesday, February 05, 2014 1:13:39 AM

There is an old quotation which says that dress on a woman is like an address on an envelope, indicating where she wants to go. So I wear accordingly lol.... at home or with gfs, I deliberately wear revealing dresses. I love my body so I love to show it to them. However, in school, mall etc I'm all decent :)
Posted: Wednesday, February 05, 2014 10:30:00 AM

No I don't mind people are going to look anyways
submissivemom72
Posted: Wednesday, February 05, 2014 3:36:59 PM

if you wear revealing clothing, you have to expect to attract some stares. as long as the stares are respectful and appreciative, rather than leers that are just plain creepy, it is a good thing.
CaseyGrae
Posted: Wednesday, February 05, 2014 4:27:21 PM

I wear what I want to wear. I don't wear clothes specifically so that guys look at me in the street, I'm not an object for the pleasure of others. I wear clothes which I like, I find flattering on me and make me feel good.

Of course sometimes objectification occurs within a relationship where one person wants to please the other by looking, dressing or acting a certain way, but as long as it's a two way street and not a constant stream, I think that it can be healthy.
Dee-in-Ia
Posted: Wednesday, February 05, 2014 4:47:01 PM

If guy's wanna look it's not a problem for me, I kinda enjoy it sometimes.
Weavindreams
Posted: Wednesday, February 05, 2014 5:10:54 PM

I'm not a lady as you know but I have read this with interest. FACT, NO WOMAN HERE doesn't KNOW she WILL be getting attention! Next, straights wear sexy clothing TO be SEEN and appreciated by MALES. Lesbians to be seen and appreciated by WOMEN KNOWING that MEN WILL look too! Bi's to draw attention PERIOD! Complaints about "No I really don't.' ? Sorry, get real you are adults or you wouldn't be here. AS SUCH you KNOW what to expect ...WHEN YOU PUT THEM ON!

Posted: Wednesday, February 05, 2014 5:28:13 PM

This is a one way topic. It is acceptable for women to wear revealing clothing, but not men. Its socially unacceptable. I wish men could. I mean we can, but we just get harassed and sometimes told to please put on some clothing. Anyone else feel that this should change?
CaseyGrae
Posted: Wednesday, February 05, 2014 5:40:56 PM

Wardog wrote:
straights wear sexy clothing TO be SEEN and appreciated by MALES.

With this you are saying that the purpose of women is to appease men, there is no regard for her brain or abilities in the real world. I don't wear tight jeans or a low cut top with the intention of attracting males, far less to please some man I pass in the street. If I am in a relationship with a man it's a different story, the dynamics change because there is mutual respect and abilities and personality are valued.

Wardog wrote:
you KNOW what to expect ...WHEN YOU PUT THEM ON!

Should we expect this though? For example, would you want your daughter or sister to be merely seen as a sex object, which is at the moment what you seem to be inferring about women. I don't want to live in a world which sexualises and objectifies women no matter what they accomplish, which if you look in the media is exactly what you see.

Weavindreams
Posted: Wednesday, February 05, 2014 6:18:03 PM

Lady it's called NATURE and the perpetuation of the species which we can ALL be thankful for! Artificial, latter day legislated silliness masquerading as man's "wisdom" overriding the aforementioned FACTS aside. In answer to your questions a simple YES should suffice. and, btw wants wishes et al are irrelevant to a simple acceptance of FACTS WE CANNOT CHANGE through legislation by arrogance. Lastly, reread my comments I'm talking REALITY. It IS what it IS. AND, you KNEW what it IS by puberty at the latest, as did my ex wife , my daughter and every other woman I've loved and respected.