Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

The Rage Cage Options · View
Dani
Posted: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 10:14:46 PM

Bleh. I can't handle my shit and pick up YOUR fucking slack. I've covered for you enough. I have my own shit, and you have yours. I can only smile and say "sure" so many times. And I've done my share of your work. It's time you do your own. The first fucking time I actually tell you no, and you get all pissy. Well boo-fucking-hoo. I have tons of shit to do, but you'd never know it because I don't make a huge deal of it. I could have easily whined and told you I had 60 fucking lab reports to grade...with another 30 coming in the next couple of days. I didn't even mention this 20-page paper I'm working on. I even offered to fucking help you and guide you if that's what you wanted. But no. That wasn't good enough. If I wasn't doing it for you, then you weren't hearing it. Well fuck you and your deadline. You had all fucking semester to get your shit together. So fuck you. And your Thanksgiving. And your sister's baby shower. Bitch.

And FYI, when I say no, I mean it. It doesn't mean ask me again later. It doesn't mean wait until I handle my shit. It means fucking NO...as in NOT EVER...as in DO IT YOURSELF!

I hope you fail.

Shit...actually I don't.

But seriously though, fuck you.

We're tiny. We're toony. We're all a little looney. And in this cartoony, we're invading your TV.

lafayettemister
Posted: Friday, November 16, 2012 12:35:17 PM

Me: Hello, how are you today?
Customer: Oil Change

Grrrr, I didn't fucking ask you that. I'm greeting you pleasantly as you come into my business and I'm appreciative for your patronage. I get that response dozens of times a day, whenever someone actually responds to the greeting I'm shocked. We'll get to the fact that you want an oil change, but when someone says "Hello"... fucking say Hello back. Fucking fuck

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
LatinSugar
Posted: Saturday, November 17, 2012 1:46:07 PM

Ha ha...Life is such a devious deal... will you be mine or will I kneel?
Never will I kneel for we are equal..you and I
Kiss me darling and together we will fly
High and above all those below..angel7

I have no rage...only Love
Passion that calls, beckons your name
Come to me Mi Amor...

All is forgiven, I adore you...

Laugh, Learn and Most of all Love...My Way of Life...
sprite
Posted: Saturday, November 17, 2012 2:32:35 PM

if drinking turns you into a douchebag, then you probably shouldn't drink. if you're a douchebag when sober, than you probably shouldn't go to bars to try to pick up on chicks. if you're going to try to pick up on chicks, you should probably NOT try to pick up on lesbians when they are with their girlfriends. and, if you're going to use a line like 'you're pretty enough to rape' after you get your ass REJECTED you probably shouldn't be surprised when the cute little blonde girl beats the living shit out of you. even your friends were laughing at you, and you dumb fuck, if you weren't such an asshole, maybe the roomful of witnesses wouldn't have told the cops you'd started it, you dumb fuck. what kind of stupid waste of DNA are you, that you would say shit like that, anyways, and think it was FUNNY? maybe, next time, you'll think twice. stupid fucking cocksucker. and next time you'll remember that it doesn't matter how small a girl is, if properly motivated she can FUCK YOU UP.
Posted: Saturday, November 17, 2012 6:17:57 PM

WHAT THE FUCK!
Posted: Monday, November 19, 2012 5:28:37 PM

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/defence/9685293/Sergeant-Danny-Nightingale-the-making-of-an-SAS-hero.html

This makes me fume. Danny and I were childhood friends, our families have always been close and to see what they are now going through makes me want to hit someone. Danny has been let down by the country he has served for 17 years , this is a travesty of justice. He should not have to serve a jail sentence. He is a hero. What justice system is dumb enough to jail a hero and free Qatada.

Mr Cameron needs to grow a pair, step in and put these two matters right.
After all, all he has to do is to talk for a living, not lay his life on the line daily, as the brave soldiers who serve do.
TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 12:56:59 AM

You're such a douche! It's gotta be hereditary cause your whole fucking family is a bunch of fucking whackjobs. I deserve a medal for putting up with all you fucking psychos. And while sober. And unmedicated. I should be given a trophy and a plaque and a pony.
Cause seriously, this shit is NOT fucking normal. You people could have a whole wing in the psych ward named after you fucking weirdos.
And y'all got the nerve to say I'M WEIRD! Well la-dee-fucking-da... no shit. It's how I cope with you bunch. I keep hoping if I act odd enough you'll leave me the fuck alone and not ask stupid and redundant questions! Your Uncle is lucky I don't jam his false teeth up his ass. IDGAF if he's 90yrs old... His hand was trying to get under my fucking shirt.
I swear, Santa better be bringing me a fucking pony this year for being so good. Or something equally grand, or I'm shooting the fat bastard out of his sleigh.

Highwayman
Posted: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 8:53:52 PM

Don't say you appreciate it, and don't respond "with all due respect." Just say thank you or put your tail betwixt your legs, and move on.

I don't want to fuck you, so don't mind fuck me.

‎"The true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invisible." --Wilde
LatinSugar
Posted: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 3:44:16 PM

I miss you yet such is life
You return once again

We cannot be apart
You exhale, I inhale

I take, you give
We are as one

Even if we do not
Wish it to be

No rage
Just love

Come Mi amor
Shiver and shake

You and I
Are so much more....

Laugh, Learn and Most of all Love...My Way of Life...
freakycactus
Posted: Thursday, November 29, 2012 2:26:34 AM

Dear body,

Why did you have to choose now to be ill? Your timing sucks! All I want is to have a nice few days in London, but you have to have a cold and get lightheaded whenever I do something like walk up and down stairs. Lugging a suitcase around is going to be fun, nevermind anything else!

I hate you!

Saga
Posted: Sunday, December 02, 2012 1:27:04 PM

Why is it that you are allowed to say the most hurtful things when we are arguing and really twist the knife and make me feel like shit. Then once you have calmed down you can come an apologize and I am supposed to pretend nothing happened. When are you going to get it into your thick skull, that once you have said it, it is out there, you cant just take it back because you did not mean it. Why cant you just THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK.... Oh yes right, you think I should just learn to deal with it and understand that you do this when you are mad. But when are you going to understand the more times you keep doing this, the further away you are pushing me! You have a long fucking list of the things I do wrong and where I need to change, but you are not WILLING to change any yourself! ASSHAT!!!
Saga
Posted: Monday, December 03, 2012 7:18:48 PM

Fuck it all!
swollen
Posted: Tuesday, December 04, 2012 12:59:51 AM

I keep being told I'm 'sweet' when the image I really want to get out there is of a 'man-eating seductress!'

Drat and double drat!!
angry7

Hehehe
lensman
Posted: Tuesday, December 04, 2012 1:24:10 AM

swollen wrote:
I keep being told I'm 'sweet' when the image I really want to get out there is of a 'man-eating seductress!'

Drat and double drat!!
angry7

Hehehe

Awww that just so sweet!
Saga
Posted: Tuesday, December 04, 2012 11:17:36 PM

O_o Huge Epic Fucking Fail!!!! *bangs head on desk*
VanGogh
Posted: Friday, December 07, 2012 4:14:01 PM

Removing useless people and things from my life - in real life and online. Fuck you! Delete

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured An Alluring Ass

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office

"The supreme accomplishment is to blur the line between work and play." - Arnold J. Toynbee
“Everything you can imagine is real.” - Pablo Picasso
kylie_kained
Posted: Friday, December 07, 2012 5:25:23 PM

Really angry that two Australian d.j's can prank call a Hospital speak to a nurse about a Royal family member then the next day she commits suicide even though the Royal family didn't lay any blame with her whatsoever.

justaddkatie
Posted: Saturday, December 08, 2012 1:46:24 PM

The NHL pisses the hell out of me. Enough said.
freakycactus
Posted: Monday, December 10, 2012 3:15:29 AM

I'm tired, fed up and missing him. All I want to do is eat and eat and eat!

Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wiseowl
Posted: Friday, December 14, 2012 7:58:30 AM

I hate myself for never having the courage to conquer the problems of personality and self that have plaqued me all my life and hindered me from being a well rounded person and achieving success (not tangibly so much as relational, the former no doubt would have increased as the latter fully developed) as measured by inherent capabilities. More musing than ranting, I hope that's ok. dontknow
Frank
Posted: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 10:57:31 AM

sign0024 Txt speak!

I find it frustrating having to google such incoherent expressions that are not vocabulary! cussing

Experience is not what happens to you; it's what you do with what happens to you.
Aldous Huxley

Saga
Posted: Saturday, December 29, 2012 9:04:21 AM

I fucking hate liars and people that manipulate! You are not as wholesome and genuine as you want people to think you are.... Just remember, the truth usually always comes out in the end!!
LauraLee_sugah
Posted: Saturday, December 29, 2012 7:40:09 PM

i really just want to throw stuff and scream.... this is the best i can do and that makes me more angry at myself for not being willing to just say what i need to say. i hold it in and blame it all on myself.

sometimes i have to watch....

read my masturbation story, Isla
Dani
Posted: Monday, December 31, 2012 12:39:12 AM

There's a difference between being funny and being an obnoxious/annoying little twat. You'd do well to learn that difference. And oh...mind your own fucking business. Call me boring because I CHOOSE to be with one person. So you're better off? Hopping on the dick/pussy of anything that shows you the slightest amount of attention? Having someone to string along just for a boost in confidence and whatever else you can squeeze out of them while you continue to do whatever and whoever the fuck you want?

Bitch please.

We're tiny. We're toony. We're all a little looney. And in this cartoony, we're invading your TV.

Dudealicious
Posted: Thursday, January 03, 2013 7:15:17 AM

You fucking self righteous little cock sucker!

Your mom and I have bent over backwards to try to help you get ahead in your life. All we are met with when we give advice is you saying "I know".

Guess what fucker you don't!

You have collection agencies and the bank calling for every fucking day (sometimes twice a day) and seeing as you have failed to pay your cell phone bills, it's me that has to take the calls. We have tried to talk to and give you advice on how to get your head above water. We even had your dad buy into a plan for Christmas to not give you any gifts and put money towards your outstanding balances. But what does "dear ol dad do"? He buys you an iPhone, not only going against that he promised he wouldn't, but it also doesn't show you how to be responsible for your own fucking actions.

But then again your dad does live with your grandmother, classy isn't it?

But it seems like you get your idiocy from your father. He agreed to not buy you anything, wait he even admitted that he gave you $600.00 to pay off a collection agency and we found out you didn't. What did you spend the money on you dumb fuck? Dope? Yeah sounds right you fucking pothead.

By mistake your mom opened a piece of your mail last night, as she pulled it out we saw your insurance policy has been canceled. When we tried to talk about it with you this morning when you said you were "sick" (again? That's now 6 times in the last 40 days, good luck keeping your job) you did what you always do and walked away.

Then you stupid fuck, when I confronted you about walking away.....you had to respond "yeah whatever bud".

I was vibrating I was so fucking mad at you, you have no idea how badly I wanted to tell you to get the fuck out of my house and never come back.

You clearly have no respect for anyone but yourself, no wonder why you can't keep a job you useless twat. So guess what? I'm not going to give you an ounce of respect moving forward, you will have to earn it right from square one. In fact if it happens again, you WILL be looking for somewhere else to stay, because you will never be welcome in my home until you undergo an attitude adjustment.

So in closing fuck face, I will not offer an ounce of help to you, the offer is now done. Good fucking luck ever getting any kind of credit, your precious car is now parked in the driveway until you can get someone to take your lease from you......Yeah that's right the super expensive car you "deserved". Fuck you asshole, you created this now be a man, grow up, and learn how to be humble and accept people's advice. You don't know everything, if you fucking shut up for a minute you might just learn something that will lead you to success in your future.

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

Posted: Thursday, January 03, 2013 2:55:44 PM

How the hell is it her fault that she died? How is it her fault that those 6 sick fucks did what they did to her? How is it her fault that they decided it was perfectly fine to violate her like that. What kind of fucking idiot sits there and goes, "They did it to one of their own so I don't really care." She was someone's daughter, someone's sister, cousin, fiance, etc and one day she could have been someone's mother, something that will never happen now. Just because it happened so far away from you doesn't mean that you shouldn't care. What's your excuse for ignoring the cases that happen in your own area and blaming it on the victims instead. People are always quick to talk shit about things they know nothing about. How can you comment that she was probably dressed in a way that she shouldn't have been when you don't fucking know what she was wearing that night.

The poor woman was out with her fiance, simply trying to find a way home, how could she have "deserved" to have something so atrocious happen to her. That bullshit about what she was wearing is total nonesense, similar things have happened to women who were dressed modestly and were out minding their own business. People are too quick to try to pin blame on the victim. They're called victims for a fucking reason. All this crap about women needing to be more careful about what they wear and where they go is all well and good in theory but there are depraved assholes out there who don't give a shit what you're wearing and see nothing wrong with violating your personal space for their own selfish reasons. Where's the advice to those people? Why are women being made to feel guilty about what they do to attract unwanted attention after something has happened to them rather than trying to help them?

Also, that crap on the news about the 6th one possibly being too young to charge is pure and utter crap. If he was old enough to partake, he's old enough to meet the maximum penalty. What good will putting him in a children's home for 3 years do? Is that poor girl going to come back to life in 3 years? Will her family be healed in 3 years?

A woman arms herself or gets some sort of defense aid and she's instantly labelled as paranoid or a feminist. If she doesn't do it, she's labelled an idiot or a victim-in-waiting. People need to stop slapping fucking labels on each other and caring so much about what other people think because you just can't win when the world is so full of idiotic asshats.

clum
Posted: Friday, January 04, 2013 4:13:40 PM

I found myself looking for The Rage Cage but, now that I'm here, I'm not sure who or what I want to "rage" at.

Probably myself, for putting myself through this. I know what to do and numerous people have told me to do it but... I just can't help myself. Now I've gotten myself into even more of a mess and I just don't want to deal with it. Why can't I do what my head tells me to. Fuck you, Clum. Fuck you, you fool.

I want to be angry at her but I can't....

Fuck it, I don't even know what I'm doing here. I got emotional, then got angry because I was emotional. I have a fucking story to write! (My goal: to not cry before I finish).

Rage Cage? Someone direct me to the Emotional Wreck... Auditorium(?). Sorry. Carry on.

(Also, just read through this post before actually posting it and the "here" in the first line was spelt "hear". What the fuck is happening to me?)

The lion is most lionlike when he roars.
Saga
Posted: Sunday, January 06, 2013 12:13:38 AM

I am to upset to even rage. Fuck it all!!
Posted: Sunday, January 06, 2013 1:08:36 AM

Really stupid people piss me the hell off. They think they know it all when they don't know shit..............
sprite
Posted: Sunday, January 06, 2013 6:08:25 AM

4:45am.

i am too tired to rage. i have been awake for an hour and have given up the very idea of sleep. i am tired. i thought that having some thing beautiful in my life, our marriage, would be enough, but frankly, every moment of every day still feels like a struggle. i could simply dump all this on a friend or two, but it's a burden that i don't wish to place on anyone else. i do my best, i joke around, i smile, i find ways to distract myself - sex is huge. the darker, more intense it is, the more i can forget about everything, just be in the moment. the rest of the time my mind is too busy. i feel so lost right now. 7 months of nightmares both waking and sleeping are wearying me down. there are days when i think it would be easier on everyone, on myself, if i ceased to exist. i don't like those thoughts, that's new. it scares me beyond imagination. i try to keep busy, i try to get through each day at a time but sometimes i start to cry and i can't stop. i scare my wife, i scare my friends, i don't know what to do.

i tried talking to someone, tried pills, therapy, it's just too much. i want to the pain to end. i'm sorry, i just need to let it out here, i need someone to understand what it's like. anger helps. i wish i could dredge up some rage, it burns away the fear. i just need to make it through tonight. tomorrow i'll have her, but monday comes and the work week begins again and i am drowning in lonliness again. it helps being here. i have people to talk to. i can lose myself in the site. maybe it's not healthy, i think i am getting a little obsessive, it's my drug, but it's a good drug. Lush is a commnunity. i feel connected here. i feel like i matter. i'm not asking for out reach, i will probably turn it away. i just want someone to understand how i feel. i need to be able to say this to someone, and this is the only way i know how right now. i am so tired of being scared, of hurting.

i don't like myself right now. i don't like this girl that i am turning into, that i was turned into. what happened wasn't my fault. it was done to me, but i am the one who has to live with the consequences. i don't know how to anymore. it's not fair. that's what i want to rage about. it's so not fair. i am tired of even trying. i just want to be able to go back to sleep. even that was taken from me. i hope you burn in hell.