Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Boy brutalizes toddlers at daycare, too young to be dealt with in legal system Options · View
lafayettemister
Posted: Friday, December 14, 2012 12:10:33 PM

WARNING This video is extremely graphic. It will infuriate you beyond belief. The daycare workers are facing charges of child endangerment. But the boy, as far as I've read, has gotten off with a "talking to" by the judge and police. What can be done? Should he be removed from any contact with other children? Would you want your kid in the same school as this kid?

If this is inappropriate for Lush, please remove.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
elitfromnorth
Posted: Friday, December 14, 2012 12:17:04 PM

Parents should lose custody. Boy should be institutionalised to get the mental treatment he obviously needs. Sure, young boys can be aggressive, but I think all of us knew from an early age that behaviour like that was not acceptable. Kid is obviously the type that can't be near kids that he can beat the crap out of.

But the police should have a very thourogh look into his home situation. Behaviour like that doesn't just pop out from anything. Monkey see, monkey do(no, that was not in any way meant as racist).

"It's at that point you realise Lady Luck is actually a hooker, and you're fresh out of cash."
lafayettemister
Posted: Friday, December 14, 2012 12:20:49 PM

elitfromnorth wrote:
Parents should lose custody. Boy should be institutionalised to get the mental treatment he obviously needs. Sure, young boys can be aggressive, but I think all of us knew from an early age that behaviour like that was not acceptable. Kid is obviously the type that can't be near kids that he can beat the crap out of.

But the police should have a very thourogh look into his home situation. Behaviour like that doesn't just pop out from anything. Monkey see, monkey do(no, that was not in any way meant as racist).

I agree with you. He's young, but I see evil. The evil part is how he pats the girls on the back or picks them up to "comfort" them when the teacher is looking. Then abuses them when the teacher turns away. This made me sick to my stomach to watch.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
crazydiamond
Posted: Friday, December 14, 2012 12:46:50 PM

lafayettemister wrote:

I agree with you. He's young, but I see evil. The evil part is how he pats the girls on the back or picks them up to "comfort" them when the teacher is looking. Then abuses them when the teacher turns away. This made me sick to my stomach to watch.

Although it may sound extreme, I must throw out this comparison.

As a dog owner, if I did not take the time to train my dog properly and teach it how to function in our society, and that dog was attacking people, that dog would be taken and put down.

That dog also could have had a trauma, illness, or been trained poorly or abused elswhere, but that dog would be put down. I am not saying, I think this child should be put down, but I find it interesting how we as humans think it's ok to do this to any other species, although us too can be just as unpredictable and wild.
In fact it's scarier when humans do it because we as humans have the ability to pre-meditate and feel guilt as opposed to just a basic animal reaction.

WellMadeMale
Posted: Friday, December 14, 2012 12:46:54 PM

Where do you find all this weird and violent shit, LM? While this is beyond appalling, and I'm over the age of consent in every state of America...

I sure didn't need to see that (although I was warned).

What is a nine year old doing in a day care around children several years younger than he is? That little boy has some serious mental deficiencies.

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
1lush
Posted: Friday, December 14, 2012 1:23:43 PM

Personally I think all should be jailed. This is horrible maybe he's mentally ill maybe not just mean, at any rate the same fate should meet him. To feel how it feels for someone far bigger than you to inflict pain on you.
Posted: Friday, December 14, 2012 2:03:51 PM

If you're old enough to brutalize someone, then you're old enough to be prosecuted in the legal system.
Posted: Friday, December 14, 2012 2:34:20 PM

He knew he was doing wrong or else he wouldn't have cared who saw him. That is a large issue when deciding on the charges that should be brought against a person and how they should be tried. To say that he's too young is irresponsible and stupid.
There's a 13 year old awaiting trial in Florida now. There was an 11 year old in Pennsylvania that committed murder as well. And of course Lionel Tate who was the youngest ever sentenced to life without parole. They supposedly didn't know what they were doing, was wrong. This boy knows, by what you can see on the vid.
In my opinion, he should be removed from society until deemed mentally healthy enough to not be a menace or threat to others that live in that society.
There's a lot of daycares being investigated and/or shut down right now. I think these places have gone unregulated to a certain degree for a long time. Now parents are starting to question the bruises and fears of their children more and shining a light on the people that are allowed to be licensed and run them.
crazydiamond
Posted: Saturday, December 15, 2012 12:16:56 PM

Jesus christ, i commented without watching the footage as a friend suggested I could not take it. He was right.