Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Announcing: "Lurid Cinderellas", by Frank Lee Options · View
lushpublishing
Posted: Thursday, December 20, 2012 8:17:58 PM

This new offering from Frank Lee, goes down as his hottest stories to date in my book.

Fans of voyeurism, exhibitionism, and downright full-on sex scenes, will particularly enjoy it!

Amazon Link

Lurid Cinderellas brings together five of Frank Lee's most intensely erotic stories yet. This is the seedier side of love and devotion, laying open the raw edges of commitment between couples whose emotional and sexual needs are so deeply woven as to be one and the same.

In Gutter Dreams, a man discovers his beautiful new lover's devious kink, and giving her what she craves takes them both on a dreamlike journey through pleasures that strengthen their bond.

In Tempo, a man reluctantly unleashes his dominant nature on Macy, a younger woman with an urge for strangers to see how erotically submissive she can be.

Picture Perfect, set in exotic, tropical Asia, a photographer's sensuous assistant becomes his model...and much more.

Glass House opens the curtain on the one, fateful night on which a wealthy developer risks it all to show his beautiful attorney how deeply he understands her hidden desires.

Lurid Cinderella finds a sultry, young beauty in a foreign city working as a live-in domestic for a handsome workaholic. Hell bent on taking her employer's mind off business, the sensuous maid discovers she's had more of his attention than she ever imagined.

No matter where, no matter when...every loving couple faces the risk of exposing their deepest hungers and desire.
nicola
Posted: Thursday, December 20, 2012 9:11:03 PM

I loved the power-play in all these stories.

Frank is an exceptionally gifted author. Buy it for your kindle for xmas!
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Thursday, December 20, 2012 9:26:56 PM

Congrats again, Frank! The stories sound incredibly sexy. You've definitely whet the appetite.

LauraLee_sugah
Posted: Thursday, December 20, 2012 9:38:06 PM

always sexy stories.... always about more than sex... YAY!!!

congratulations on the new collection, mr. lee!

sometimes i have to watch....

read my masturbation story, Isla
sweet_as_candy
Posted: Thursday, December 20, 2012 11:16:22 PM

Yay! A HUGE congrats to you Frank! Pour Wine occasion9 hello1

I've just downloaded this and read the first story, 'gutter dreams' and I absolutely adored it! Kinky, sexy and sensual and down right gorgeous in its scenes and characters. Frank, you have an exceptional talent. notworthy

I can't wait to read the rest!

Congratulations again, wishing you lots of success, you truly deserve it xxx

Shylass
Posted: Friday, December 21, 2012 2:04:19 AM

With another intuitive, steamy book to add, I think I will have the wettest signature on Lush! Great stuff, Frank. You truly are everything that Lush authors aspire to be (although what you do in the privacy of your own home is up to you, and probably best kept secret).

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
She
Posted: Friday, December 21, 2012 2:08:06 AM

Congrats Frank!
I have my copy already and I am amazed again how quickly you can purchase e book, under 10 seconds with literally 3 mouse cliks..
Best of luck!
LittleSister_
Posted: Friday, December 21, 2012 8:03:31 AM

Congratulations on another wonderful set of stories! Sure to sizzle this summer (oz)! I will have a borrow a lace fan from Miss Laura! ;)

The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
"Sometimes glass glitters more than diamonds because it has more to prove." - Terry Pratchett
Posted: Friday, December 21, 2012 5:23:00 PM

Congratulations.
I'm downloading this!
Frank_Lee
Posted: Friday, December 21, 2012 7:58:51 PM

Heartfelt thanks to all of you. The support and confidence everyone has shown is just humbling, and it would be impossible to feel more fortunate. I think the best way I can show my appreciation is to keep writing stories you'll enjoy reading...and I'm working on doing just that.

It would be a huge oversight not to acknowledge all the work put in by Nicola and Ashleigh in getting any and all Lush Publications ebooks out and available. All your well wishes must be shared with them.