Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Does it happen to you? Options · View
amber
Posted: Monday, December 17, 2012 6:38:08 AM

I was a little early getting to the first class I teach, when I saw this fairly tall guy take his seat and just as he sat he got back up real quick, moved around a little then sat back down.

For some crazy reason I thought, I wonder if he sat on his balls. Of course, I couldn't ask him.

The way them things hang down like that, I figure it has to happen once in a while.

Does it? Do you guys sometimes sit on your balls? That must hurt like hell if you do.

clum
Posted: Monday, December 17, 2012 6:52:35 AM

I can't recall ever sitting ON them but sometimes when you sit down they find themselves in an uncomfortable position, like wedges in your groin or bunched up near your penis to give you an awkward bulge. I bet this guy never even thought about what he was doing; it becomes such a natural thing for guys.

It's a hard life for men...

The lion is most lionlike when he roars.
Posted: Monday, December 17, 2012 8:13:04 AM

It's happened on more than one occasion. Not a good feeling at all. Herb and Erb didn't appreciate it..........
Posted: Monday, December 17, 2012 9:40:21 AM

Ha,
yeah its happened from time to time, depending on what type of underwear or pants.
And yeah its a sometimes quick move to re adjust.
stephanie
Posted: Monday, December 17, 2012 10:25:29 AM

Yes we CAN get self-inflicted-ball-trauma.....

(What's worse is when you catch the tip of your cock in your zipper.... Catching it is painful enough... The knowledge that you'll have to UN-ZIP to free it utterly hellish.....)

You guys talk about periods and childbirth and stuff, but... We suffer too, you know... WE SUFFER TOO!!!!Nutbag

xx SF

"I'm a writer... Honesty is not my first language..." (Stephen Flashman)
sprite
Posted: Monday, December 17, 2012 10:32:32 AM

stephanie wrote:

Yes we CAN get self-inflicted-ball-trauma.....

(What's worse is when you catch the tip of your cock in your zipper.... Catching it is painful enough... The knowledge that you'll have to UN-ZIP to free it utterly hellish.....)

You guys talk about periods and childbirth and stuff, but... We suffer too, you know... WE SUFFER TOO!!!!Nutbag

xx SF

reminds me of the time i owned a pair of insanely tight leather pants... with a zipper. had to be really careful, seeing as i wore them without undies, when zipping them up. penises aren't the only things that get caught, you know!
lafayettemister
Posted: Monday, December 17, 2012 1:35:54 PM

It's happened to me, not very pleasant.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Posted: Monday, December 17, 2012 5:22:49 PM

Never sat on them but have experienced them being bunched up. Just a slight adjustment to how I'm sitting takes care of the problem.
c50t
Posted: Monday, December 17, 2012 8:02:06 PM

See? It's not that easy being a guy. LOL
My most public adjustment usually occurs in traffic when I'm on my motorcycle. Sometimes after riding a while you come to a stoplight, and have to stand and shift ... not gears.
So, if you see me out there, just honk and wave.
Sensei
Posted: Monday, December 17, 2012 11:00:20 PM

It hasn't happened to me, at least not completely. I have been uncomfortable and needed to adjust.

But there was an episode of the erstwhile british TV show called Black Books where Manny had had way too much coffee and in a couple of instances where he would sit down on a wooden chair quickly and then groan. The first time, Bernard asked him, "What's wrong?" and Manny paused and then replied, "Sat on meeself."

You probably had to be there.

My novel, The Society, is available now in the Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.com/The-Society-ebook/dp/B00BPF9U2I
Frank
Posted: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 3:23:44 AM

Experience is not what happens to you; it's what you do with what happens to you.
Aldous Huxley

JamieW
Posted: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 7:03:39 AM

Yes if you sit it can be uncomfortable and you just need to stand and.... Re adjust them discreetly... But for example if you just get out of the shower and all your muscles are more relaxed including you're scrotum and "they" hang lower down then you CAN sit on them if your unlucky enough, I've done it twice in my life, and yes, It hurts...... crybaby
Posted: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 8:50:47 AM

Balls are internally self lubricated...they slide around pretty freely so, it's hard to actually sit on them and squash them. They tend to get bumped and slide to safety before a full blown mashing. That hurts and requires a readjustment. The real pain comes from the unwanted nutsack pinch that comes when a small fold of scrotum gets pinched and pulled. I would equate it to getting poked in the eye as it warrants immediate attention and the pain subsides pretty quickly. The nutsack assault is not as painful as the ball squash but, it's much more common. Hope this helps those of you with testicle envy.
mercianknight
Posted: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 11:56:21 AM

Lfunny
Oh yeah baby. Only once was enough for me to stop wearing boxers.
Lfunny

"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
1lush
Posted: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 1:40:48 PM

Have had mine drop out of the leg opening before and it was more uncomfortable when I stood up.
Posted: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 7:03:30 PM

Tex66 wrote:
Hope this helps those of you with testicle envy.

Lush is quite the educational site. lol I assure you, I have never and will never have testicle envy!
Melons3
Posted: Friday, December 21, 2012 3:50:39 PM

You don't sit on them but you squash them awkwardly and so have to reposition yourself cause it can be uncomfortable
foxjack
Posted: Sunday, December 23, 2012 5:33:50 PM

It depends on a bunch of things but yes, I did sit on them once after I switched to boxers, yes it was painful and I've changed how I go about sitting down, bit slower, give everything more time to get where it needs to be, and less force if they don't.
Sensei
Posted: Sunday, December 23, 2012 10:07:40 PM

SweetElle wrote:

Lush is quite the educational site. lol I assure you, I have never and will never have testicle envy!

I was all set to chime in with a snide joke about female bodily functions... But honestly, if I had a vagina instead of what I do have, I'm sure I'd never stop playing with it. :)

So I guess I am a little envious the other way. :)

My novel, The Society, is available now in the Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.com/The-Society-ebook/dp/B00BPF9U2I
elitfromnorth
Posted: Monday, December 24, 2012 5:35:59 AM

Don't think I've sat on them, but definetely sat down and found them squeezed somehow in a very uncomfy position.

It's an evolutionary mistake along with a couple of others we have. Most animals has the ballsack fimrly protected inside their body, but we humans HAD to do it else. Fucking pain...

"It's at that point you realise Lady Luck is actually a hooker, and you're fresh out of cash."
loveslegs
Posted: Monday, December 24, 2012 9:58:11 AM

like others said... nope, never actually sat on them, but occasionally they do get caught in places they shouldn't and it hurts cussing
simplyjohn
Posted: Monday, December 24, 2012 1:14:16 PM

Mine still havent dropped so no its not an issue for me .. the doctor says for some men, 52 here, its a late development ..
Dementorkissed
Posted: Monday, December 24, 2012 2:43:00 PM

amber wrote:
I was a little early getting to the first class I teach, when I saw this fairly tall guy take his seat and just as he sat he got back up real quick, moved around a little then sat back down.

For some crazy reason I thought, I wonder if he sat on his balls. Of course, I couldn't ask him.

The way them things hang down like that, I figure it has to happen once in a while.

Does it? Do you guys sometimes sit on your balls? That must hurt like hell if you do.

no, never sat on mine nor have I heard anyone say that they sat on theirs.. sometimes they do go in (especially if its cold) and that will become uncumfy

“When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.”
― Helen Keller
JohnC
Posted: Tuesday, January 08, 2013 10:32:55 AM

Yes I have. Mostly when getting into the truck.... the stepping into it and sliding into the seat.... yeah.... sat on the boys more than once. LOL

kevluvsincamaro
Posted: Thursday, October 03, 2013 4:57:16 PM

Yes I have. I usually try to adjust before I sit to make sure it doesn't happen but sometimes I forget and then soon remember.
dpw
Posted: Thursday, October 03, 2013 5:23:23 PM

Dementorkissed wrote:

sometimes they do go in (especially if its cold) and that will become uncumfy

I don't believe I'm telling this but this happens to me, not just when it's cold and only one of them. One minute it's there then wtf gone like a rabbit down a hole, go figure. Few minute later and back it pops. Wierd eh!
TonyZ
Posted: Thursday, October 03, 2013 11:11:16 PM

This thread is very amusing but have never had that problem. I guess it all depends on the type of underwear you wear. Readjustment of balls and dick is an entirely different story!
paul_moadib
Posted: Saturday, October 05, 2013 8:12:51 AM

I have NEVER sat on them.

Whomever designed guys at least got that much right.
Willy6941
Posted: Saturday, October 05, 2013 8:46:45 AM

amber wrote:
Do you guys sometimes sit on your balls? That must hurt like hell if you do.

I've never sat on them. Mine aren't as low-hanging as a lot of them are. However, I have, at times, had a painful sit-down for other reasons. I'm not sure how it happens, but it's like they get tangled on themselves (which I'm told cannot happen), and when I sit they try to get untangled and get smashed in the process. Yes, it's a bit painful when that happens.
dpw
Posted: Saturday, October 05, 2013 9:30:48 AM

Willy6941 wrote:

I've never sat on them. Mine aren't as low-hanging as a lot of them are. However, I have, at times, had a painful sit-down for other reasons. I'm not sure how it happens, but it's like they get tangled on themselves (which I'm told cannot happen), and when I sit they try to get untangled and get smashed in the process. Yes, it's a bit painful when that happens.

Yeah it's how the fuck did they get there?