Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Full Cavity Search. Or, "Why it's really hard to trust the police lately." Options · View
MrNudiePants
Posted: Monday, December 24, 2012 2:32:19 PM

You can write me off as a tin-foil-hatter if you wish. There have been far too many incidents lately of law enforcement officers trampling the rights of ordinary "civilians". (Note - the word "civilian" is in quotes because to military personnel, unless you're talking about MP's and SP's, police officers are also civilians.) When you combine simple cases of sexual assault like the one shown here with more serious cases of no-knock home entries resulting in innocent people being killed, it's easy to see why some people would wish to be no less heavily armed than their local constabulary. The vast majority of police officers are honest, hardworking and trustworthy people. There are many, though, that use their badge as a shield to get away with myriad crimes against the people they're supposed to be protecting.

I'm not saying that everyone should arm themselves like a doomsday prepper. But it shouldn't be illegal to do so if you're a responsible, law abiding person, either.

Posted: Monday, December 24, 2012 3:14:23 PM

Man! Is that legal? Shouldn't they have taken them to the station in privacy or something?
tender_cowboy
Posted: Monday, December 24, 2012 4:59:24 PM

That officer was totally out of line and should be looking for a new job, First off if you are pulled over when you get out roll up the windows and lock you car. A search warrant is needed to search your person or your car and there must be probable cause for that search. Citizens should know there rights and know when to use them, and if you have a ccl and a weapon in your car make sure you know the law for the state that you are in as to if is a must notify state, my state is not but many are.
perverse_cowboy
Posted: Monday, December 24, 2012 5:22:06 PM

I agree that most cops are good people, the bad ones tend to give a bad name to the rest! If we can't trust the people who protect us, who can we trust? Cops swear to uphold the constitution just as our soldiers do! There is no room for dishonesty!
Posted: Tuesday, December 25, 2012 3:06:59 AM

Are you serious? If that happened in Australia, both officers would be out of a job the next day and it would be plastered over every TV network in the country. Why did the girls allow the touch up in the first place? I'll shake my head over that one for a long time.
Delphi
Posted: Tuesday, December 25, 2012 4:44:58 AM

Ugh. I heard about this the other day, but didn't check to see if it was true. That is fucking awful.

Cops can literally get away with almost everything, from highway robbery to murder. I'm not trying to cop hate, because there are definitely good ones out there, but in general, I don't trust them.

The Delphi/NaughtyNurse collaboration - a Recommended Read
Delphi
Posted: Tuesday, December 25, 2012 6:58:03 AM

On the bright side, at least this fucking guy isn't going to get away with his plans. http://www.isciencetimes.com/articles/4068/20121121/nyc-cannibal-cop-wanted-girl-meat-thanksgiving.htm

The Delphi/NaughtyNurse collaboration - a Recommended Read
keoloke
Posted: Tuesday, December 25, 2012 8:10:40 AM

Besides the questionable stop n search. The officer went from her anus to her vagina with the same glove?

Is what we have seen the procedures?

Practice Happiness, it is a choice

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is not much needed.
Frank
Posted: Tuesday, December 25, 2012 9:57:04 AM

puke

Experience is not what happens to you; it's what you do with what happens to you.
Aldous Huxley

CleverFox
Posted: Tuesday, December 25, 2012 11:43:38 AM

Whatever guns you may have, you can be very sure the local police have bigger and more guns than you do.

I will take a good lawyer over any gun any day when dealing with the police.
Posted: Tuesday, December 25, 2012 12:07:01 PM

Never had to have a cavity search but you'd think that is a violation of a person's rights. These TSA's in airports seem to get off on this kind of thing.
WellMadeMale
Posted: Tuesday, December 25, 2012 3:17:58 PM

Someone's going to own a good portion of the Texas Highway Patrol department by the time this case is settled.

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
WellMadeMale
Posted: Tuesday, December 25, 2012 3:21:31 PM

$20 plus postage and you too can join & proudly wear your popcorn hat.

MrNudiePants wrote:
You can write me off as a tin-foil-hatter if you wish.

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
Buz
Posted: Tuesday, December 25, 2012 7:24:14 PM

WellMadeMale wrote:
Someone's going to own a good portion of the Texas Highway Patrol department by the time this case is settled.

I am in agreement there.

I saw this video earlier and my blood boiled. One thing I believe in is our civil liberties. I haven't read anything new in the last couple of days. I know that a law suit has been filed and one of the troopers is temporarily suspended. I hope the ACLU has taken up this case.

The female Texas State Trooper did not change the glove at all, using it on I presume both cavities and on both women. Is that right? No illegal drugs or anything was found on the women or in the car and there was no DUI charge either. The only criminal activity was carried out by the Texas State Troopers. I would like to see criminal charges brought against the trooper.

I have written a new poem. It is called 'Long Twisty Woman.'
You can read it at: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/long-twisty-woman.aspxx
Also, if you wish, check out my co-authored a story with the wonderful DanielleX. It is called 'Focus on Sex.'
You can read it at: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/quickie-sex/focused-on-sex-1.aspx

Posted: Friday, December 28, 2012 6:21:36 PM

Well. Clearly this is highly illegal. I'm impressed (that doesn't seem like the right word..) these women allowed it to happen AND didn't throw a complete hissy fit.

Unfortunately, as with anything, the bad cases hit the headlines. Members of the police force do loads of great work day in and day out... but unless they've done some crazy ass stunt in order to save someone's life it isn't newsworthy so we don't hear about it. Of course people's opinions of the police are going to be tainted and biased (negatively).

I'm sure most of us can think of one 'bad' policeman/woman we encountered...but that we, I know I can, can think of more 'good' ones to outweigh it.

When my insomnia was particularly bad last year I spent a lot of time watching middle of the night television....basically I watched a lot of cop shows. The thing that got my goat the most was how members of the police are allowed to be rude to the person they're dealing with, to swear at them and so on. That strikes me as highly unprofessional, for one. I mean, if someone was rude to you in the office you wouldn't stand much chance of keeping your job if you stood there and gave back as good as/worse than you got. For another, all it does is rile the offender/innocent up more...thus making the situation more dangerous.

I thought police were there to diffuse the situation? Huh.

There are many changes I would like to see made to how the police are permitted to act and what they're allowed to say...but on the whole I think they're a good, brave bunch of people and that they do a pretty decent job. Kudos to them. They're rarely recognised for the good they really do within our societies.