Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Best way to flirt with a woman older than you? Options · View
LittleMil
Posted: Thursday, December 27, 2012 8:38:22 PM

One of my top five fantasies has always been with an older woman, as old as late 40's and no younger than 35. What's the best way to find and seduce an older woman? Any feedback is appreciated
trinket
Posted: Friday, December 28, 2012 6:41:21 AM

It would be a good start if you didn't tell a woman in her late 40's that she is OLD!! The best way to find one, would be to take a good look around wherever you are, and pick one. You would seduce an 'older' woman the same as you would seduce any woman. I don't think there is anything specific you have to do to get the old birds...

Dudealicious
Posted: Friday, December 28, 2012 6:57:24 AM

Trinket wrote:
It would be a good start if you didn't tell a woman in her late 40's that she is OLD!! The best way to find one, would be to take a good look around wherever you are, and pick one. You would seduce an 'older' woman the same as you would seduce any woman. I don't think there is anything specific you have to do to get the old birds...

You men to tell me that this wouldn't work?

Him "Hey baby, you're smoking hot! You have a nice tight body and a great smile. I know I'm not supposed to ask this, but how old are you?"

Her "I'm 42 actually"

Him "HOLY fuck that's OLD! Can I buy you a drink?"

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

CurlyGirly
Posted: Friday, December 28, 2012 7:17:09 AM

Dudealicious wrote:

You men to tell me that this wouldn't work?

Him "Hey baby, you're smoking hot! You have a nice tight body and a great smile. I know I'm not supposed to ask this, but how old are you?"

Her "I'm 42 actually"

Him "HOLY fuck that's OLD! Can I buy you a drink?"

42 is old??? crybaby crybaby crybaby

Sure you can buy me a drink, but don't mind if I beat you upside your head with my cane! evil4

To the OP: Hit on them like you would any other woman. Have something to say and be confident. Good luck with your Cougar Quest. thumbup

Dudealicious
Posted: Friday, December 28, 2012 7:27:36 AM

CurlyGirly wrote:

42 is old??? crybaby crybaby crybaby

Sure you can buy me a drink, but don't mind if I beat you upside your head with my cane! evil4

CG, 40 is the new 20! Rock on girl!

evil4

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

Nikki703
Posted: Friday, December 28, 2012 7:44:13 AM

Dudealicious wrote:

CG, 40 is the new 20! Rock on girl!

evil4

Then I Guess 43 Is The New 23!! ............................ And We Do ROCK!!!! LOL
sweetaz
Posted: Friday, December 28, 2012 7:57:46 PM

Trinket wrote:

confidence speaks volume ... let us know how you get on with my age catergory.
WellMadeMale
Posted: Friday, December 28, 2012 9:04:15 PM

LittleMil wrote:
One of my top five fantasies has always been with an older woman, as old as late 40's and no younger than 35. What's the best way to find and seduce an older woman? Any feedback is appreciated

Happy hour at most any dive in your downtown area. Wednesday nights are good, Friday nights are better. Bring cash and buy drinks, a lot of both. You get her drunk enough she won't be able to determine how glib, sincere and charming you aren't. Be bold. Always be closing and start propositioning after that fourth martini.

Report back here with your findings after a few months.

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
trinket
Posted: Friday, December 28, 2012 11:34:27 PM

Trinket wrote:

I would like to clarify that my reference to 'old birds' was purely in jest. I am not of the opinion women in their 40's are 'old birds'.

I do NOT want to get on the wrong side of any of the lovely ladies here on Lush Pray

kylie_kained
Posted: Saturday, December 29, 2012 12:18:00 AM

Pay attention to her don't mention her age compliments will go a long way if shes interested.