Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

women and sucking a mans penis. Options · View
vikinglongship
Posted: Tuesday, December 25, 2012 10:29:07 AM

what pleasure does a woman get from sucking a man's penis; I think it is lovely for a woman to suck my penis but I dont understand why they like doing it; is it because their mouths and tongues and lips are so sensitive.
Posted: Wednesday, December 26, 2012 4:00:24 PM

I like to give blowjobs because I love the idea of giving pleasure. The look in his eyes and the idea of getting him off turns me on. The feeling of a guy's cock in my mouth doesn't get me off as much as the idea does but it still does just not to the same degree.

Some woman do get highly turned on by a cock being in their mouth, but in my own opinion it's the idea of getting the guy off that is so hot about it to the woman.

Hope that helps :)
crazydiamond
Posted: Wednesday, December 26, 2012 4:08:57 PM

Aubrey wrote:
I like to give blowjobs because I love the idea of giving pleasure. The look in his eyes and the idea of getting him off turns me on. The feeling of a guy's cock in my mouth doesn't get me off as much as the idea does but it still does just not to the same degree.

Some woman do get highly turned on by a cock being in their mouth, but in my own opinion it's the idea of getting the guy off that is so hot about it to the woman.

Hope that helps :)

Yes!! What she said!! Perfectly executed!

As well as the tactile feel and flavour of said man ;)

Ellie18
Posted: Wednesday, December 26, 2012 6:08:12 PM

I totally agree, a lot of the pleasure comes from seeing how much joy you are bringing to a guy, and as a quid pro quo for getting licked out. But there's also something very erotic about the submissive act, I find. It's quite sensual to feel how hard you make a guy, and satisfying to do it well enough to be rewarded with a mouthful of come. xox
Posted: Wednesday, December 26, 2012 7:27:53 PM

I agree with everyone else :) Seeing someone getting pleasure, from something I am doing. Total turn on!
NymphWriter
Posted: Wednesday, December 26, 2012 7:42:59 PM

It's the pleasure I bring to my man... he enjoys what I do & I can tell by the thickening of his cock and the soft moan from his lips... and if I'm lucky... he'll cum in my mouth & reward me with a sweet treat! b229

NymphWriter
swpmexec
Posted: Wednesday, December 26, 2012 7:52:32 PM

I really, REALLY, enjoy receiving head; as a follow up question, how many women orgasm from performing fellatio? I've had a few gfs in the past that did, and it's a sexual experience beyond all.
wildchicka
Posted: Wednesday, December 26, 2012 7:59:12 PM

Mazza
Posted: Wednesday, December 26, 2012 8:06:02 PM

I have to say that I love to pleasure my partner this way...

As I kiss my way down his chest, stopping to find his nipples with my fingers as I kiss the coarse hair on his belly, my hand will find his cock and I'll gently stroke as my mouth finds him... I love the way his eyes widen and how fucking excited he gets at the thought of me taking him in my mouth.

I'll kiss and lick his shaft, then his balls, maybe suck them into my mouth as my hand tightens around him, stroking as I open my mouth and take him in, feeling him stiffen, his hips lifting involuntarily as I let him push in deeper, tasting his salty precum on the back of my tongue...

My hand will work his shaft as my mouth works his head, tongue exploring, caressing, tasting...

Sometimes, I'll keep going like this, until he comes into my mouth or onto his belly...

Other times I'll sit up then lean back down, pushing my breasts together, loving the expression on his face as he fucks my tits...

I don't mind swallowing, but you know, I think I prefer being able to watch the jets of come as they land on his belly and his look of complete abandon...

God, I love it...
Nikki703
Posted: Wednesday, December 26, 2012 9:00:53 PM

What pleasure do men get from eating pussy or sucking a woman's nipples? Its all about the plaesure we get from giving pleasure to our mate and how the arousal may lead to an amazing sexual experience for all involved!
Posted: Wednesday, December 26, 2012 10:14:38 PM

The joy is in the giving darling. When I go south on my man, I do it because I know how good he feels. That's my turn on.
Beckey
Posted: Thursday, December 27, 2012 5:20:42 AM

I enjoy giving my lover pleasure. I love watching his face and hearing him moan in extacy. I also enjoy the feel of a nice hard cock in my mouth, it maker me feel very hot and horney.

Finally I love it when he cums either in my mouth or on my boobs. If it is in my mouth, I swallow, if it is on my boobs, I tell him he has made a mess and he better lick it up, that feels really good.

In either case a nice long deep french kiss to share the nectar is wonderful. Now I'm ready for a nice long fuck!
Monimoniii
Posted: Saturday, December 29, 2012 1:15:31 PM

I just love giving head, and sometimes it does make me cum especially if there is a lot of precum.
1nympholes
Posted: Saturday, December 29, 2012 5:39:19 PM

I just love to suck cock. Just love it. I have always wondered if he did not get so much pleasure and I did not have so much power over the man at the time, would I love it so much?

I only have one request a nice large load of warm cum.

The girl who started early at this game of sexual pleasure, This girl that never seems to get as much as she wants, at least from the right people. But now certainly the woman that will test all the paths of pleasure with you.