Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

What Kind of "baby" are you? Options · View
Posted: Sunday, November 25, 2012 8:37:17 PM

June Baby - pretty close to the truth
Posted: Monday, November 26, 2012 12:42:25 AM

I must be all of those things because 99% of the men I have talked to here call me 'baby'.
Posted: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 1:38:51 PM

January Baby!
Green_Man
Posted: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 1:49:22 PM

Me too! I am a January baby.

ONLY WINNER OF THE OMNIUM AWARD ON ALL THREE SITES: LUSHSTORIES.COM, STORIESSPACE.COM, AND HISTORIASLUSH.COM
BabydollSlave
Posted: Friday, November 30, 2012 7:56:07 PM

-- DECEMBER BABY

This straight-up means you are the most good-looking person possible… Better than all of these other months! Loyal and generous. Patriotic. Competitive in everything. Active in games and interactions. Impatient and hasty. Ambitious. Influential in organizations. Fun to be with. Easy to talk to, though hard to understand. Thinks far with vision, yet complicated to know. Easily influenced by kindness. Polite and soft-spoken. Having lots of ideas. Sensitive. Active mind. Hesitating tends to delay. Choosy and always wants the best. Temperamental. Funny and humorous. Loves to joke. Good debating skills. Has that someone always on his/her mind. Talkative. Daydreamer.Friendly. Knows how to make friends. Abiding. Able to show character. One guy/girl kind of person. Loveable. Easily hurt. Prone to getting colds. Loves music. Pretty/handsome. Loves to dress up. Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Sensitive

im not sure about the most good looking possible? Not Patriotic in the way most are! *but the rest are scarey real...like hello colds..hahah*

my newest :)
TxPrincess
Posted: Saturday, December 01, 2012 2:40:56 PM

-- MARCH BABY

Attractive personality. Sexy. Affectionate Shy and reserved. Secretive. Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic. Loves peace and serenity. Sensitive to others. Great kisser. Easily angered. Trustworthy. Appreciative and returns kindness. Hardly shows emotions. Tends to bottle up feelings. Observant and assesses others.

Most is true except the Emotions part, I hold my heart in my hand and give it out way too often, resulting in a broken and mistreated heart. I do bottle up my feeling or at least my unhappy ones and then when the lid blows, you best move cause the wrath of craziness is coming your way.

Posted: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 11:01:36 AM

MAY BABY

Stubborn and hard-hearted. Strong-willed and highly motivated. Sharp thoughts. Easily angered. Attracts others and loves attention. Deep feelings. Beautiful physically and mentally. Firm Standpoint. Needs no motivation. Shy towards opposite sex. Easily consoled. Systematic (left brain). Loves to dream. Strong clairvoyance. Understanding. Sickness usually in the ear and neck. Good imagination. Good physical. Weak breathing. Loves literature and the arts. Loves traveling. Dislike being at home. Restless. Not having many children. Hardworking. High-spirited.
JennieB
Posted: Saturday, December 08, 2012 6:27:02 PM

-- JANUARY BABY

Pretty/handsome. Loves to dress up. Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Sensitive. Down-to-Earth. Stubborn.

Not so sure about the pretty part, but not far from the truth
simplyjohn
Posted: Sunday, December 30, 2012 5:04:02 AM

MAY BABY

Stubborn and hard-hearted. Strong-willed and highly motivated. Sharp thoughts. Easily angered. Attracts others and loves attention. Deep feelings. Beautiful physically and mentally. Firm Standpoint. Needs no motivation. Shy towards opposite sex. Easily consoled. Systematic (left brain). Loves to dream. Strong clairvoyance. Understanding. Sickness usually in the ear and neck. Good imagination. Good physical. Weak breathing. Loves literature and the arts. Loves traveling. Dislike being at home. Restless. Not having many children. Hardworking. High-spirited.
ilovedebbieL
Posted: Sunday, December 30, 2012 9:49:06 PM

january baby
LOVES4PLAY
Posted: Sunday, December 30, 2012 10:39:43 PM

September baby.However I've out grown every thing but my love of suckling, & being held..
kylie_kained
Posted: Sunday, December 30, 2012 11:43:10 PM

-- FEBRUARY BABY

Abstract thoughts. Loves reality and abstract. Intelligent and clever. Changing personality. Attractive. Sexiest out of everyone. Temperamental. Quiet, shy and humble. Honest And loyal. Determined to reach goals. Loves freedom. Rebellious when restricted. Loves aggressiveness. Too sensitive and easily hurt. Gets angry really easily but does not show it. Dislikes unnecessary things. Loves making friends but rarely shows it. Horny. Daring and stubborn. Ambitious. Realizing dreams and hopes. Sharp. Loves entertainment and leisure. Romantic on the inside not outside. Superstitious and ludicrous. Spendthrift. Tries to learn to show emotions.

Quiet and shy never but humble. Never Rebellious when restricted. Hate aggressiveness. Daring yes stubborn no (or i hope not). Not superstitious and hope not ludicrous. Show me a Shop and I will spend your money and mine ;).

Posted: Tuesday, January 01, 2013 9:50:52 AM

I'm an April baby...

Suave and compromising. Funny and humorous. Stubborn. Very talkative. Calm and cool. Kind and sympathetic. Concerned and detailed. Loyal. Does work well with others. Very confidant. Sensitive. Positive Attitude. Thinking generous. Good memory. Clever and knowledgeable. Loves to look for information. Able to cheer everyone up and/or make them laugh. Able to motivate oneself and others. Understanding. Fun to be around. Outgoing. Hyper. Bubbly personality. Secretive. Boy/girl crazy. Loves sports, music, leisure and traveling. Systematic. Hot but has brains.

Some of this is accurate. :)

LadySharon
Posted: Friday, January 04, 2013 6:27:00 PM

JULY BABY

I don't brood over the past friends, not spazzy, I don't wait for friends ever, and I always recover when I'm hurt.

The Roommates Trilogy:
Roommates with Benefits
Roommates with Benefits: Snowed In
Roommates with Benefits: The Working Vacation is now available for your reading pleasure

Latest poem, Longing, is out now!

College Sex:

New story now available!
LeMiel
Posted: Monday, January 07, 2013 8:06:52 PM

June Baby. Very close, especially the record collection. I will never be a movie star but can get a small crowd going at karaoke

Though she be but little, she is fierce.
kelsey000
Posted: Monday, January 21, 2013 10:50:53 PM

JUNE BABY

You’ve got the best personality and are an absolute pleasure to be around. You love to make new friends and be outgoing. You are a great flirt and more than likely have an a very attractive partner. a wicked hottie. It is also more than likely that you have a massive record collection. You have a great choice in films, and may one day become a famous actor/actress yourself - heck, you’ve got the looks for it!!! IN the next 6 days you will meet someone that may possibly become one of your closest friends, if you repost this in 5 minutes.
ajm45
Posted: Monday, January 21, 2013 11:20:37 PM

DECEMBER BABY

This straight-up means you are the most good-looking person possible… Better than all of these other months! Loyal and generous. Patriotic. Competitive in everything. Active in games and interactions. Impatient and hasty. Ambitious. Influential in organizations. Fun to be with. Easy to talk to, though hard to understand. Thinks far with vision, yet complicated to know. Easily influenced by kindness. Polite and soft-spoken. Have lots of ideas. Sensitive. Active mind. Hesitating tends to delay. Choosy and always wants the best. Temperamental. Funny and humorous. Loves to joke. Good debating skills. Has that someone always on his/her mind. Talkative. Daydreamer.Friendly. Knows how to make friends. Abiding. Able to show character. One guy/girl kind of person. Lovable. Easily hurt. Prone to getting colds. Loves music. Pretty/handsome. Loves to dress up. Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt.

Most of it is pretty spot on. :) I bolded everything that is true of me! This is pretty neat.

[And when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.]
Soleillalune
Posted: Monday, February 11, 2013 11:45:00 PM

June baby .. I'd say very close

Jack_42
Posted: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 1:10:14 AM

A boomer baby.
Milly
Posted: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 1:37:44 AM

-- OCTOBER BABY

Loves to chat. Loves those who love them. Loves to takes things at the center. Inner and physical beauty. Lies but doesn’t pretend. Gets angry often. Treats friends importantly. Brave and fearless. Always making friends. Easily hurt but recovers easily. Daydreamer. Opinionated. Does not care to control emotions. Unpredictable. Extremely smart, but definitely the hottest AND sexiest of them all.

laughing8
Posted: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 2:29:11 AM

-- MARCH BABY

Attractive personality. Sexy. Affectionate Shy and reserved. Secretive. Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic. Loves peace and serenity. Sensitive to others. Great kisser. Easily angered. Trustworthy. Appreciative and returns kindness. Hardly shows emotions. Tends to bottle up feelings. Observant and assesses others.
findingnichole
Posted: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 11:22:53 AM

1curiouscat wrote:

-- JULY BABY

Fun to be with. Secretive. Difficult to fathom and to be understood. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Takes pride in oneself. Has reputation. Easily consoled. Honest. Concerned about people’s feelings. Tactful. Friendly. Approachable. Emotional temperamental and unpredictable. Moody and easily hurt. Witty and sparkly. spazzy at times. Not revengeful. Forgiving but never forgets. dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. Guides others physically and mentally. Sensitive and forms impressions carefully. Caring and loving. Treats others equally. Strong sense of sympathy. Wary and sharp. Judges people through observations. Hardworking. No difficulties in studying. Loves to be alone. Always broods about the past and the old friends. Waits for friends. Never looks for friends. Not aggressive unless provoked. Loves to be loved. Easily hurt but takes long to recover.

Scarily accurate.

You seem sweet, mind if I lick you to make sure?
Posted: Tuesday, April 02, 2013 10:10:14 PM

-- OCTOBER BABY

Loves to chat. Loves those who love them. Loves to takes things at the center. Inner and physical beauty. Lies but doesn't pretend. Gets angry often. Treats friends importantly. Brave and fearless. Always making friends. Easily hurt but recovers easily. Daydreamer. Opinionated. Does not care to control emotions. Unpredictable. Extremely smart, but definitely the hottest AND sexiest of them all.

A few flaws. but fairly accurate.
anonymouslylush
Posted: Tuesday, April 02, 2013 10:23:22 PM

BabydollSlave wrote:
-- DECEMBER BABY

This straight-up means you are the most good-looking person possible… Better than all of these other months! Loyal and generous. Patriotic. Competitive in everything. Active in games and interactions. Impatient and hasty. Ambitious. Influential in organizations. Fun to be with. Easy to talk to, though hard to understand. Thinks far with vision, yet complicated to know. Easily influenced by kindness. Polite and soft-spoken. Having lots of ideas. Sensitive. Active mind. Hesitating tends to delay. Choosy and always wants the best. Temperamental. Funny and humorous. Loves to joke. Good debating skills. Has that someone always on his/her mind. Talkative. Daydreamer.Friendly. Knows how to make friends. Abiding. Able to show character. One guy/girl kind of person. Loveable. Easily hurt. Prone to getting colds. Loves music. Pretty/handsome. Loves to dress up. Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Sensitive

Yeah... That about sums me up

"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner

mentalcase
Posted: Tuesday, April 02, 2013 11:13:37 PM

December

Pretty damn close
Arcane
Posted: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 12:57:19 AM

-- NOVEMBER BABY

Trustworthy and loyal. Very passionate and dangerous. Wild at times. Knows how to have fun. Sexy and mysterious. Everyone is drawn towards your inner and outer beauty and independent personality. Playful, but secretive. Very emotional and temperamental sometimes. Meets new people easily and very social in a group. Fearless and independent. Can hold their own. Stands out in a crowd. Essentially very smart. Usually, the greatest men are born in this month. If you ever begin a relationship with someone from this month, hold on to them because their one of a kind.

This is quite accurate. I am mysterious and secretive at times (probably why I'm not revealing my identity on Lush) and I can get a little wild sometimes :D

jennybbaduk
Posted: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 5:02:11 AM

October Baby, Loves to chat. Loves those who love them. Loves to takes things at the center. Inner and physical beauty. Lies but doesn’t pretend. Gets angry often. Treats friends importantly. Brave and fearless. Always making friends. Easily hurt but recovers easily. Daydreamer. Opinionated. Does not care to control emotions. Unpredictable. Extremely smart, but definitely the hottest AND sexiest of them all.

Pretty close, but I would never claim to be sexiest and hottest, nowhere near.
jennybbaduk
Posted: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 5:02:32 AM

October Baby, Loves to chat. Loves those who love them. Loves to takes things at the center. Inner and physical beauty. Lies but doesn’t pretend. Gets angry often. Treats friends importantly. Brave and fearless. Always making friends. Easily hurt but recovers easily. Daydreamer. Opinionated. Does not care to control emotions. Unpredictable. Extremely smart, but definitely the hottest AND sexiest of them all.

Pretty close, but I would never claim to be sexiest and hottest, nowhere near.
Posted: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 7:35:34 AM

january baby! Hell yeah!
Charlie_Freak
Posted: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 12:01:47 PM

Pretty close for me. But then again so is the horoscope in the paper day. :)