Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Resolutions/Goals for 2010 Options · View
Guest
Posted: Monday, December 28, 2009 10:42:42 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,412
1. Be better about keeping in touch with family
2. Truly understand and accept that my happiness and others' ideas of what's best for me are usually mutually exclusive.
3. Stop using English words as a crutch when speaking Thai
4. Be able to converse in Mandarin
5. Become a better marketer for my work
mercianknight
Posted: Tuesday, December 29, 2009 5:56:17 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/11/2009
Posts: 2,029
Location: whispering conspiratorially in your ear, Bermuda
Loislane wrote:
I don't make them anymore...lol


So, let me get this straight.....you've resolved NOT to make any more resolutions?? Lois, you are precious LOL evil4

Actually, I stopped making resolutions after I turned 40. Some would say because I'm already so perfect I do not need to make any, other would say it is because I no longer give a damn. bootyshake

"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, December 29, 2009 6:01:33 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,412
mercianknight wrote:
Actually, I stopped making resolutions after I turned 40. Some would say because I'm already so perfect I do not need to make any, other would say it is because I no longer give a damn. bootyshake


And what would you say? Think
mercianknight
Posted: Tuesday, December 29, 2009 7:49:51 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/11/2009
Posts: 2,029
Location: whispering conspiratorially in your ear, Bermuda
ali2teaseu wrote:
mercianknight wrote:
Actually, I stopped making resolutions after I turned 40. Some would say because I'm already so perfect I do not need to make any, other would say it is because I no longer give a damn. bootyshake


And what would you say? Think


A bit of both, Ali. The only thing that may make my already perfect life better would be to have you in it more. love10

"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Jezziebelle
Posted: Thursday, December 31, 2009 9:32:52 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/23/2009
Posts: 274
Location: United States
My sister and I are planning on running a half marathon in September. hello1

Right there. Oh yeah baby. Right there.
Guest
Posted: Thursday, December 31, 2009 5:07:22 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,412
I aim to set at least one goal.
Guest
Posted: Thursday, December 31, 2009 6:20:43 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,412
If you can't figure out a resolution, use our handy-dandy generator:

http://moninavelarde.com/newyears/
Guest
Posted: Thursday, December 31, 2009 6:41:05 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,412
Thanks Rocco!!!!

I used it ...

This year I will .......................... travel to Tahiti ....

I like it!! I have my bikinis ready!!
Guest
Posted: Thursday, December 31, 2009 10:52:33 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,412
lose 20lbs
saggii
Posted: Friday, January 01, 2010 10:59:44 AM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 10/15/2009
Posts: 47
Location: loveIsland
hmmm mine is to explore the new world of CYBERSEX...................whhhhaaaaaaaL35 L46

I Beleive IN STYLE not FASHION

Beware DEVIL is here
Guest
Posted: Friday, January 01, 2010 11:15:43 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,412
VanGogh wrote:

A new year is almost upon us - a time when many make resolutions or new goals for the coming year.

What are your resolutions/goals for 2010?


Perfect procrastination. What are the chances I'll do so, I wonder?

geek
castlequeen
Posted: Friday, January 01, 2010 11:55:06 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/24/2009
Posts: 590
Mine is fairly simple. To do the absolute very best I can at being a mother, to not make the mistakes my father and mother made. To make sure our little girl knows that she is loved, wanted and needed every single day of her life.

Then, I wanna lose the baby weight, and I give myself until June to do it.

And per hubby's request, to not pull the leftovers trick anymore! He read some of the forum posts and figured it out, darn it! I'm gonna have to cook more? Aaaaiiieee!

"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Guest
Posted: Friday, January 01, 2010 1:00:20 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,412
roccotool wrote:
If you can't figure out a resolution, use our handy-dandy generator:

http://moninavelarde.com/newyears/


Here are the suggestions.

1. Talk Less About Myself -- WTF why would I want to do that, then I would have nothing to talk with anyone about.

2. Learn to Commit -- What is that suppose to mean, I think with my dick.

3.Win the Lottery -- My kind of resolution, unrealistic and totally without merit.

4. Look up at the Sky -- AH, something within my ability range.

5. Tell Her I Love Her -- I can do that love3

6. Say Hi to a stranger -- Hi Stranger, what's up with the trench coat.

7. Learn Italian -- Mmmmm, be able to communicate with the Italian porn girls with the wet and damp quivering pussies. OH Nevermind!
Guest
Posted: Friday, January 01, 2010 1:04:22 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,412
mercianknight wrote:
Loislane wrote:
I don't make them anymore...lol


So, let me get this straight.....you've resolved NOT to make any more resolutions?? Lois, you are precious LOL evil4

Actually, I stopped making resolutions after I turned 40. Some would say because I'm already so perfect I do not need to make any, other would say it is because I no longer give a damn. bootyshake


Well I always make them then don't fufil then feel guilty about it....so screw resolutions lol
FantasyFiction
Posted: Friday, January 01, 2010 11:34:15 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/1/2009
Posts: 282
Location: the Swamps of Jersey
I have one goal: find Miss Right.

Success is doing what you love, and doing it so well that someone will pay you for it.
http://www.lushstories.com/fantasyfiction
Guest
Posted: Saturday, January 02, 2010 8:24:00 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,412
Quote:
6. Say Hi to a stranger -- Hi Stranger, what's up with the trench coat.


6
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.