Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Nice Guys??? Options · View
Mathusela
Posted: Friday, December 04, 2009 9:40:41 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/19/2009
Posts: 95
Primal wrote:
Mathusela wrote:
I am soooooo bad...


Mathusela...so bad, women put their smokes out on their own cheeks, just in hope to maybe get his attention.


Haha maybe its just my phone, but your avatar is cool, almost looks like she is sticking that cherry into her cheek! ;)


That's an optical illusion due to the poor resolution of the pic. The cherry is really about six inches in front of her face, at least.
Guest
Posted: Friday, December 04, 2009 11:30:14 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 535,127
Not bad... so many nice guys on lush :) it is great to have nice guys as well as nice girls too...
Hope i make it 2 the nice guy list soon ;)
sassycheergirl
Posted: Friday, December 04, 2009 11:32:56 AM

Rank: Lollipop Girl

Joined: 11/7/2009
Posts: 1,501
Location: a corn field , United States
cutehotyguyron wrote:
Not bad... so many nice guys on lush :) it is great to have nice guys as well as nice girls too...
Hope i make it 2 the nice guy list soon ;)




you know ur on my list i should say all my friends are on my list you guys are very sweet!!!!!!!


*smiles, hugs, and lollipops*



Sassy
nicola
Posted: Friday, December 04, 2009 11:41:15 AM

Rank: Matriarch

Joined: 12/6/2006
Posts: 25,510
Location: The Orgasmatron
You guys are all lovely.

End of thread.
Bunny12
Posted: Friday, December 04, 2009 2:11:23 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/2/2009
Posts: 1,001
Location: My own little world, United States
nicola wrote:
You guys are all lovely.

End of thread.



Well actually I've run into a few rude ones BUT cutehotguyron is nice for sure and Chef07 to!

Then of course there is always my Stephenrocca but he's MINE no one can have him but me or else! a1089


Bunny12


Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Guest
Posted: Friday, December 04, 2009 2:51:19 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 535,127
What about me :( lmfao
KoolHandDuke
Posted: Thursday, December 31, 2009 8:10:48 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 12/23/2009
Posts: 142
Location: maryland
You would still drive the Pinto station wagon

Damn Primal, just move to PA and get a horse and buggy.
Primal
Posted: Saturday, January 02, 2010 2:50:31 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/14/2009
Posts: 700
Location: USA
KoolHandDuke wrote:
You would still drive the Pinto station wagon

Damn Primal, just move to PA and get a horse and buggy.



Horse and buggy? I don't get the reference?



In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade


En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Guest
Posted: Saturday, January 02, 2010 7:57:51 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 535,127
Oh wow...... I don't know how I'm able to choose people from Lush... alot of these guys are pretty awesome.. kai I'll try :)

Boo hoo!

Umm well from the most recent

Saggiii lol even though he calls himself the devil, he's a sweetie
Oniel - he's a pretty neat guy, though all I do is poke him, its mighty fun lol
Bigroc417 -- another amazingly kind guy who thinks i have AEH hehe
OwenAnderson -- wow he's is a beauty from afar... i have the honours of being his online lover lol
Stuart1975 -- mon amie, my french canadian sweetie
Maxopenminded.... he has the most caring heart for me... love u Ray *hugs*
Demon_dex --- lol we have nothing in common, but we somehow click.
Doctorinjeans --- my veternairian.. roamer of the night lol...
Dougss!!! -- i dont talk to him much but wen i do... omg lol he's the sweetie of all time
and Bikey, we barely talk, but I know he's always here for any lady in need of help.


You boys are so courteous and nice.... this is why I love lush. :D

hello1
four8twelve
Posted: Saturday, January 02, 2010 4:00:25 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 8/15/2009
Posts: 13
Location: New York, United States
Being a guy newbie to the forum and chat areas of Lush -- I've been a reader for quite awhile -- I must say that it is difficult to establish oneself as one of the rare breed -- the sensual man, that loves to tease, explore, joke and form a bond. So while I understand the point of applauding and pointing out the "good guys", I would also ask that you all look for ways to seek them out, give them their opportunity and allow some of the less proven gentlemen behind your velvet rope. Although let's face it, the chase is definitely part of the thrill.
redhotmommacita
Posted: Saturday, January 02, 2010 7:02:14 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/9/2009
Posts: 1,124
Location: In my own little world., United States
these are all my favorite friends and I know if I need them they are there for me.and I know many are on no lists but to me they are all great and respectful men.


1..Steve2875...(My Love!! He has been more than a best friend..there are days that I could not have made it with out him)

2..piquet...(my fav.aussie)

3..Saggii... (my fav lil indian)

4..Gav... (my tech God)

5..Exakta66...( my new friend

6..flubersnign...(my pin pal)

7..terd_furgeson...(My EMT..long night buddy when I can not sleep we chat about stuff)

8..xbob..(old and dear friend)

9..koolhandduke...(he gets me as a friend)

10..antonio1571...(makes me feel young again and good friend)

11..delboyst200...(My Scot)

12..thepainter...(he shared his package)

13..cutehotyguyron..( he is the cutest)

14..rumpleforeskin...( best romance author ever)



Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"


stang
Posted: Saturday, January 02, 2010 8:24:18 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/29/2009
Posts: 1,826
I did not make the list oh well thats life but I think im a nice guy so thats all that matters
RumpleForeskin
Posted: Saturday, January 02, 2010 10:13:16 PM

Rank: The Right Rev of Lush

Joined: 7/3/2009
Posts: 2,900
Location: Lost in the ozone somewhere east of Luckenbach Tx,
stang wrote:
I did not make the list oh well thats life but I think im a nice guy so thats all that matters


Stress not, Stang. You're in BAD company. evil4

Here's a tribute to those of us who aren't considered, nice guys.

No More Mr. Nice Guy.

Rumple (bad to da bone) Foreskin rr



Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. - ROBERT HEINLEIN

Feels So Right, It Can't Be WrongMore steamy, seductive, straight step-sibling sex, 2-3

FROM:
Becky -- FOR: Matt -- With Love:
a Festive contest winner – honest

HOW HUMANS DO IT: a fish-eye view of sex an Editor's Pick - no kidding
redhotmommacita
Posted: Sunday, January 03, 2010 2:09:00 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/9/2009
Posts: 1,124
Location: In my own little world., United States
RumpleForeskin wrote:
stang wrote:
I did not make the list oh well thats life but I think im a nice guy so thats all that matters


Stress not, Stang. You're in BAD company. evil4

Here's a tribute to those of us who aren't considered, nice guys.

No More Mr. Nice Guy.

Rumple (bad to da bone) Foreskin rr

rumple you have not looked at my list good look again



Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"


Guest
Posted: Sunday, January 03, 2010 5:50:18 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 535,127
Well, I've met some really nice guys here.... and I'm sure there are many more that I'll still meet.
ducky69
Posted: Sunday, January 03, 2010 6:07:27 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/2/2009
Posts: 446
Location: My own little world
crybaby

Rubber Ducky your the one, you make my life so much fun
sweet_p
Posted: Sunday, January 03, 2010 10:09:33 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 12/23/2009
Posts: 13
Location: Illinois
I may be lucky, but so far every guy I have met has been nice:) I really like this site
RumpleForeskin
Posted: Sunday, January 03, 2010 11:38:08 AM

Rank: The Right Rev of Lush

Joined: 7/3/2009
Posts: 2,900
Location: Lost in the ozone somewhere east of Luckenbach Tx,
redhotmommacita wrote:
RumpleForeskin wrote:
stang wrote:
I did not make the list oh well thats life but I think im a nice guy so thats all that matters


Stress not, Stang. You're in BAD company. evil4

Here's a tribute to those of us who aren't considered, nice guys.

No More Mr. Nice Guy.

Rumple (bad to da bone) Foreskin rr

rumple you have not looked at my list good look again


Thanks, Red. You're a good'un.

Rumple Foreskin rr



Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. - ROBERT HEINLEIN

Feels So Right, It Can't Be WrongMore steamy, seductive, straight step-sibling sex, 2-3

FROM:
Becky -- FOR: Matt -- With Love:
a Festive contest winner – honest

HOW HUMANS DO IT: a fish-eye view of sex an Editor's Pick - no kidding
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, January 05, 2010 12:48:17 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 535,127
Gave this some thought- I've been around for maybe 10 days, and at that only a short while at a time most days. I have noticed a fair amount of inference toward 'creepy guys', and did on both attempts experience an unnatural silence in a chatroom full of people, having met none of them before (thus ruling out the possibility that I inadvertently committed some sort of arcane message board faux pas that I was being punished for). Maybe all that are comfortable with each other open their own little chat window leaving all others to talk amongst themselves until they lose interest and leave, or maybe it was a shunning of somebody in particular both times.....Otherwise, this wasn't notable for anything other than a wierd feeling, followed by a quick exit.

I don't really have a dog in this fight either way, but I suppose what I mean to say is that as a result of some guys that make everyone else uncomfortable, other guys suffer. This is life, after all, which nobody promised to be fair for anyone. I like seeing everyone's outlook on any and all things here, love the variety of people in general- and the few conversations I've had, and they've been very few so far, have been interesting. But the lesson appears, as always, to be: the damage of a few effects not just the few, but everyone else as well.

Thus a thread like this, pointing out information that appears on the surface to be completely unnecessary for mass consumption.

I look forward to meeting a few of you...perhaps I'm way off base, but sometimes, like right now, I throw my two cents uninvited and go at least two paragraphs too long.

Okay, back to work for me (for now)
SirGary
Posted: Tuesday, January 05, 2010 4:23:40 AM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 12/28/2009
Posts: 6
...now me?!!...I'd rather not be thought of as a nice guy.....nice guys are those who sit on the bench at the mall, holding her purse...
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, January 05, 2010 8:33:25 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 535,127
WillinBK wrote:
Gave this some thought- I've been around for maybe 10 days, and at that only a short while at a time most days. I have noticed a fair amount of inference toward 'creepy guys', and did on both attempts experience an unnatural silence in a chatroom full of people, having met none of them before (thus ruling out the possibility that I inadvertently committed some sort of arcane message board faux pas that I was being punished for). Maybe all that are comfortable with each other open their own little chat window leaving all others to talk amongst themselves until they lose interest and leave, or maybe it was a shunning of somebody in particular both times.....Otherwise, this wasn't notable for anything other than a wierd feeling, followed by a quick exit.

I don't really have a dog in this fight either way, but I suppose what I mean to say is that as a result of some guys that make everyone else uncomfortable, other guys suffer. This is life, after all, which nobody promised to be fair for anyone. I like seeing everyone's outlook on any and all things here, love the variety of people in general- and the few conversations I've had, and they've been very few so far, have been interesting. But the lesson appears, as always, to be: the damage of a few effects not just the few, but everyone else as well.

Thus a thread like this, pointing out information that appears on the surface to be completely unnecessary for mass consumption.

I look forward to meeting a few of you...perhaps I'm way off base, but sometimes, like right now, I throw my two cents uninvited and go at least two paragraphs too long.

Okay, back to work for me (for now)


whine much? Seriously, there's a point being made somewhere in there, I think.

What you're getting at seems to be that guys are discriminated against vs. women...guilty as charged. Maybe I'm prejudiced by a few too many "ASL?" guys, but I do view them with more suspicion at the outset than I do girls...sorry.sad10

On the chatroom thing, I've noticed at times a list of about 20 people on the right hand side, yet only about 6 people appear to be really there. They could all be in private chat I guess, but I suspect it's just a glitch in the software. I'm sure 10 people have already hammered Gav about it, so no need for me to kick up a fuss.

That said, you're right about the exclusion. Last night, I entered a chatroom with about eight active people, all having started their own room and leaving the other 3 or 4 to wonder where they were. Nobody's required to be nice or make conversation, don't get me wrong, and if your feelings are hurt over chatroom etiquette, perhaps it's a symptom of some imbalance in your life.

HOWEVER

I was only invited in because a) they knew me, but mostly b) I was female. This felt slightly fucked, and I left shortly after, no offense to those of you in the room with me at the time.

As for you Will, it will take longer than 10 days to meet people, so relax and get comfy. Less complain-y, more post-y. My ballbusting aside, you make a valid point.

As for everyone in the 'why does this thread exist' camp? Ignore it and find more valid things to bitch about...believe me, they exist.
WickedShads
Posted: Tuesday, January 05, 2010 11:32:55 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/26/2009
Posts: 1,195
Location: Pennsylvania, United States
nicola wrote:
You guys are all lovely.

End of thread.


You forgot to actually lock it, methinks.

I'm not nice either, I'm *wicked* lol

"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, January 05, 2010 12:00:11 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 535,127
lexylove wrote:

That said, you're right about the exclusion. Last night, I entered a chatroom with about eight active people, all having started their own room and leaving the other 3 or 4 to wonder where they were. Nobody's required to be nice or make conversation, don't get me wrong, and if your feelings are hurt over chatroom etiquette, perhaps it's a symptom of some imbalance in your life.

HOWEVER

I was only invited in because a) they knew me, but mostly b) I was female. This felt slightly fucked, and I left shortly after, no offense to those of you in the room with me at the time.

As for you Will, it will take longer than 10 days to meet people, so relax and get comfy. Less complain-y, more post-y. My ballbusting aside, you make a valid point.

As for everyone in the 'why does this thread exist' camp? Ignore it and find more valid things to bitch about...believe me, they exist.


Thanks for the response- none of that surprises me I guess, and no, my feelings aren't hurt over a chatroom snub. Enough said on that already, it's been said and I'm done with it. I'm really not a sniveling whiner most of the time, it's generally not my style, and never becoming.
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, January 05, 2010 12:47:21 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 535,127
WillinBK wrote:
lexylove wrote:

That said, you're right about the exclusion. Last night, I entered a chatroom with about eight active people, all having started their own room and leaving the other 3 or 4 to wonder where they were. Nobody's required to be nice or make conversation, don't get me wrong, and if your feelings are hurt over chatroom etiquette, perhaps it's a symptom of some imbalance in your life.

HOWEVER

I was only invited in because a) they knew me, but mostly b) I was female. This felt slightly fucked, and I left shortly after, no offense to those of you in the room with me at the time.

As for you Will, it will take longer than 10 days to meet people, so relax and get comfy. Less complain-y, more post-y. My ballbusting aside, you make a valid point.

As for everyone in the 'why does this thread exist' camp? Ignore it and find more valid things to bitch about...believe me, they exist.


Thanks for the response- none of that surprises me I guess, and no, my feelings aren't hurt over a chatroom snub. Enough said on that already, it's been said and I'm done with it. I'm really not a sniveling whiner most of the time, it's generally not my style, and never becoming.


At the end of day the chat rooms aren't real life...most people on lush are really nice...there are a few bad eggs but that is what the block feature is for...and you can try beat Lady Lydia as the the next forum whore lol
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, January 05, 2010 1:02:38 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 535,127
Loislane wrote:
you can try beat Lady Lydia as the the next forum whore lol


Forum whore? (chuckles)

I've earned worse nicknames, that's for sure.

It's true this isn't real life; on the whole...it's probably better.
stuart1975
Posted: Wednesday, January 06, 2010 7:39:37 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/2/2009
Posts: 1,012
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
lexylove wrote:
WillinBK wrote:
Gave this some thought- I've been around for maybe 10 days, and at that only a short while at a time most days. I have noticed a fair amount of inference toward 'creepy guys', and did on both attempts experience an unnatural silence in a chatroom full of people, having met none of them before (thus ruling out the possibility that I inadvertently committed some sort of arcane message board faux pas that I was being punished for). Maybe all that are comfortable with each other open their own little chat window leaving all others to talk amongst themselves until they lose interest and leave, or maybe it was a shunning of somebody in particular both times.....Otherwise, this wasn't notable for anything other than a wierd feeling, followed by a quick exit.

I don't really have a dog in this fight either way, but I suppose what I mean to say is that as a result of some guys that make everyone else uncomfortable, other guys suffer. This is life, after all, which nobody promised to be fair for anyone. I like seeing everyone's outlook on any and all things here, love the variety of people in general- and the few conversations I've had, and they've been very few so far, have been interesting. But the lesson appears, as always, to be: the damage of a few effects not just the few, but everyone else as well.

Thus a thread like this, pointing out information that appears on the surface to be completely unnecessary for mass consumption.

I look forward to meeting a few of you...perhaps I'm way off base, but sometimes, like right now, I throw my two cents uninvited and go at least two paragraphs too long.

Okay, back to work for me (for now)


whine much? Seriously, there's a point being made somewhere in there, I think.

What you're getting at seems to be that guys are discriminated against vs. women...guilty as charged. Maybe I'm prejudiced by a few too many "ASL?" guys, but I do view them with more suspicion at the outset than I do girls...sorry.sad10

On the chatroom thing, I've noticed at times a list of about 20 people on the right hand side, yet only about 6 people appear to be really there. They could all be in private chat I guess, but I suspect it's just a glitch in the software. I'm sure 10 people have already hammered Gav about it, so no need for me to kick up a fuss.

That said, you're right about the exclusion. Last night, I entered a chatroom with about eight active people, all having started their own room and leaving the other 3 or 4 to wonder where they were. Nobody's required to be nice or make conversation, don't get me wrong, and if your feelings are hurt over chatroom etiquette, perhaps it's a symptom of some imbalance in your life.

HOWEVER

I was only invited in because a) they knew me, but mostly b) I was female. This felt slightly fucked, and I left shortly after, no offense to those of you in the room with me at the time.

As for you Will, it will take longer than 10 days to meet people, so relax and get comfy. Less complain-y, more post-y. My ballbusting aside, you make a valid point.

As for everyone in the 'why does this thread exist' camp? Ignore it and find more valid things to bitch about...believe me, they exist.
I agree with lexy one this one i was there too at the same time this was oging on , most of the guys got annoyed and left , and this wasnt the first time this has happened.
luvitcdnstyle
Posted: Friday, January 15, 2010 10:44:33 PM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 8/3/2009
Posts: 5
stang wrote:
I did not make the list oh well thats life but I think im a nice guy so thats all that matters


Stang, I think you're the sweetest of the sweet. It's everyone else's loss that they don't know how wonderful you are!!


love7
Guest
Posted: Saturday, January 16, 2010 8:44:31 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 535,127
Lady_Lydia wrote:
First few guys were the ones online, the rest are in alphabetical order!


Davie
Hornyboy
Primal
Randomone
Shameless
Adrian (haven't spoken too much, but he's a sweetheart when he comments on my stuff)
Bassguitarbubba
BBB856
Bikebum1975
Cavs69
Charlie_Brown
Chauncey
DonAbdul
Drama
Exakta66
eXcentrik
FantasyFiction
Gav
Hitchhiker (love7)
horneyallthetime
Mercianknight (Trekkers unite!!)
MrNudiePants
MrSmith
Quoteme
RedWolf
Ringman
Roccotool
Runonwords
Stepdaddy1
TheChrisJ


Love you guys!!!!!
crybaby
BigRod
Posted: Saturday, January 16, 2010 12:19:38 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 12/31/2009
Posts: 363
Location: California
the point of the exercise is that there are some cool people in here.. I think though it would have been more genuine and forthcoming to list the dragons instead.. either way.. I don't let someone else's impressions deter me from determining my own...
Lydia_
Posted: Saturday, January 16, 2010 1:37:19 PM

Rank: Forum Whore

Joined: 7/9/2009
Posts: 2,523
Location: Cuffed to the forums, having things my way, United
Loislane wrote:
you can try beat Lady Lydia as the the next forum whore lol



evil4
Sure Will, good luck!

And I take that as a compliment! Forum Whoring is altogether fun...for me..geek

Wishing you well,
Lydia


Please check out:
You give Such Sweet Punishment
My love poem: Gone From Me
An office part takes an interesting turn in Drunk Off Lust
Friends exploring their newly found affection in Wake Up Shower
I've also finally found the Best Cure for Boredom
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.