Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

looks, body or personality? Options · View
Guest
Posted: Friday, January 04, 2013 4:12:20 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,332
Nikki703
Posted: Friday, January 04, 2013 4:18:40 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/7/2009
Posts: 12,674
Location: The Other Side Of The Mirror
Personality. But the other two definitely matter. They are usually the attractors and then its the personality that keeps me there. But for me to say looks dont matter would be an outright lie!
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Friday, January 04, 2013 4:20:08 PM

Rank: Alpha Blonde

Joined: 2/17/2010
Posts: 6,274
Location: West Coast
It's kind of a balance of all three and it also depends on what you're looking for at that stage in the game.

If you're looking for a serious relationship and life partner, personality will carry a much heavier weight of importance.

If it's more of a casual thing, vacation sex or a fun fling, then I think looks/body are going to be the stronger draw.


Nikki703
Posted: Friday, January 04, 2013 4:21:19 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/7/2009
Posts: 12,674
Location: The Other Side Of The Mirror
Dancing_Doll wrote:
It's kind of a balance of all three and it also depends on what you're looking for at that stage in the game.

If you're looking for a serious relationship and life partner, personality will carry a much heavier weight of importance.

If it's more of a casual thing, vacation sex or a fun fling, then I think looks/body are going to be the stronger draw.


Very True
Guest
Posted: Friday, January 04, 2013 4:21:33 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,332
thanks and i think you 100% right, looks are the thing we see first, but if a guy a guy had great body and personality but not the greatest of looks then what?
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Friday, January 04, 2013 4:24:08 PM

Rank: Alpha Blonde

Joined: 2/17/2010
Posts: 6,274
Location: West Coast
willwow96 wrote:
thanks and i think you 100% right, looks are the thing we see first, but if a guy a guy had great body and personality but not the greatest of looks then what?


Are you taking about the male version of a butterface?




Guest
Posted: Friday, January 04, 2013 4:25:51 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,332
Dancing_Doll wrote:


Are you taking about the male version of a butterface?

what do you mean 'butterface'? i mean ok looking but not the guy who gets the girl
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Friday, January 04, 2013 4:27:37 PM

Rank: Alpha Blonde

Joined: 2/17/2010
Posts: 6,274
Location: West Coast
willwow96 wrote:
what do you mean 'butterface'? i mean ok looking but not the guy who gets the girl


Meaning everything is hot "but her face"...

You're saying if the guy has a great body and a great personality, do looks matter... So... to me - looks would be comprised of both the body and the face.

If the guy looks 'ok' and has a winning personality, then he should be able to get the girl a lot of the time. Maybe not every girl. But he shouldn't be completely dateless.


Guest
Posted: Friday, January 04, 2013 4:32:27 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,332
Dancing_Doll wrote:


Meaning everything is hot "but her face"...

You're saying if the guy has a great body and a great personality, do looks matter... So... to me - looks would be comprised of both the body and the face.

If the guy looks 'ok' and has a winning personality, then he should be able to get the girl a lot of the time. Maybe not every girl. But he shouldn't be completely dateless.
thanks :D your a really huge help, maybe there's look for me after all
Nikki703
Posted: Friday, January 04, 2013 4:34:47 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/7/2009
Posts: 12,674
Location: The Other Side Of The Mirror
willwow96 wrote:
thanks and i think you 100% right, looks are the thing we see first, but if a guy a guy had great body and personality but not the greatest of looks then what?


To me looks and body go together, its total appearance
sprite
Posted: Friday, January 04, 2013 4:43:28 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 14,551
Location: My Tower, United States
sorry, i was going to say something here but i got caught up at staring at Doll and that lollipop... nevermind! *blushes*

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
asleep
Posted: Friday, January 04, 2013 5:42:46 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 12/30/2011
Posts: 3,198
Location: United States
willwow96 wrote:
thanks :D your a really huge help, maybe there's look for me after all


Matthew...THANKS FOR YOUR MILITARY SERVICE !!

Now, you'll be hard pressed to find any answers any better than what Doll, Nikki, and Sprite have laid out. That comes from someone old enough to be Nikki's father and probably old enough to Doll & Sprite's G.Father. These three ladies have plenty of smart's and you'll do well to listen to what they are saying.

Rick

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/exit-33-trust.aspx

TandT
Posted: Saturday, January 05, 2013 10:28:02 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 12/25/2012
Posts: 139
Location: United States
Personality is definitely the more important of these attributes. But I am a firm believer that your personality reflects upon the other two. and vice versa. If you let yourself go physically, it will effect your whole life, etc. etc. Take care of yourself completely and you will be A-OK
SexyBaby1
Posted: Saturday, January 05, 2013 11:26:36 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 1/1/2013
Posts: 47
Location: Whitehaven, United Kingdom
Body and Personality. Looks are just a bonus really.
Body - they have to be healthy and not overweight.
Personality - is a hard one but when you get those really nice guys who aren't assholes its worth it :)

SexyBaby1
BelleduJour
Posted: Sunday, January 06, 2013 4:52:05 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/13/2011
Posts: 1,509
Location: Canada
I agree with many of the posts, depends on what you're looking for - something more serious or just a casual fuck. For me, personality is the clincher. I've been with some great looking men but most of them were as deep as thimble of water and dumb as a stump - that holds my attention for about a nano-second. On the flip-side, I have found myself attracted more often than not to men who normally wouldn't register on my radar as far as their looks but it's their personality and sense of humour that draws me to them like a magnet - those have been some of the best encounters I've had. The holy grail is when you can find that guy that embodies all three Pray

Frank
Posted: Sunday, January 06, 2013 7:26:52 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/16/2011
Posts: 9,278
Location: Pleasure dome, United Kingdom
BelleduJour wrote:
I agree with many of the posts, depends on what you're looking for - something more serious or just a casual fuck. For me, personality is the clincher. I've been with some great looking men but most of them were as deep as thimble of water and dumb as a stump - that holds my attention for about a nano-second. On the flip-side, I have found myself attracted more often than not to men who normally wouldn't register on my radar as far as their looks but it's their personality and sense of humour that draws me to them like a magnet - those have been some of the best encounters I've had. The holy grail is when you can find that guy that embodies all three Pray


Fugly tard L46

________________________________________________________________

Experience is not what happens to you; it's what you do with what happens to you.
Aldous Huxley

Americanheart
Posted: Sunday, January 06, 2013 11:52:40 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 5/18/2012
Posts: 8,853
Location: Frozen, United States
depends on what your looking for though. for it's looks first then follow by with the personality then it's the body.

NymphWriter
Posted: Sunday, January 06, 2013 12:12:21 PM

Rank: Unicorn Rider

Joined: 8/1/2012
Posts: 1,113
Location: Las Vegas, United States
Looks and body will get you through the door... but if there is no personality... there is no relationship. However... I've found that personality can make or break looks real fast. A bad personality makes for an ugly person and a great personality enhances looks.

Guest
Posted: Sunday, January 06, 2013 1:36:40 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,332
Guest
Posted: Sunday, January 06, 2013 1:37:58 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,332
All three hopefully, but personality comes first
finallyfree
Posted: Sunday, January 06, 2013 2:23:54 PM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 11/3/2012
Posts: 8
Personality!
Looks and body are good too. But a persons attitude and personality is what gets me interested
Its a cliche , but the brain is truly the sexiest organ.
Guest
Posted: Sunday, January 06, 2013 3:58:00 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,332
Personality a million times over, when you get to know people with amazing personality eventually all you can see them for looks and body wise is who they really are so they dont matter in the slightest,....tis amazing x
CBRgirl
Posted: Sunday, January 06, 2013 4:53:39 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 12/8/2012
Posts: 37
Location: Canada
Personality first, for sure! I always fall in love from the inside out.
LeMiel
Posted: Monday, January 07, 2013 8:39:52 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 12/30/2012
Posts: 40
Location: On your face, United States
Personality is definately a turn on for me. Next would be looks, a mischievous smile, laughing eyes. Body I prefer somewhere in the middle ..,not too anything

Though she be but little, she is fierce.
thacool101
Posted: Monday, January 07, 2013 10:28:07 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/1/2011
Posts: 106
Location: Long Beach , United States
looks and body tie
Beckey
Posted: Tuesday, January 08, 2013 5:04:18 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/18/2009
Posts: 259
Location: Upstate NY in the summer, Fountain Hills AZ,and Fl
Personally I want it all. But the order would be personality, looks and body
blazestcyr
Posted: Tuesday, January 08, 2013 6:01:29 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/19/2011
Posts: 737
Location: where bugs die
for me it is ALL personality

i married a very good looking man who turned out to be..well... just looks

after ten years...you want a brain and laughter to sex you up..not a six pack

make me laugh and give me an orgasm..i dont care what you look like

be faithful to me and i am yours...for life...
overmykneenow
Posted: Tuesday, January 08, 2013 11:27:44 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 6/8/2010
Posts: 1,022
Location: United Kingdom
Well it's rough for a girl to have to compromise but you could always tell them...

...





Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
crazydiamond
Posted: Tuesday, January 08, 2013 11:41:35 AM

Rank: Clever Gem

Joined: 7/17/2011
Posts: 2,286
Location: Exactly where I should be!, Canada
overmykneenow wrote:
Well it's rough for a girl to have to compromise but you could always tell them...

...





What is it with you and Meatloaf? 675-lick

oldhound
Posted: Monday, February 04, 2013 10:04:22 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/7/2013
Posts: 201
Location: Colorado Springs, United States
No offense or disrespect intended, but the advice or comments given by three women displayed as gorgeous arch typical sex symbols would carry little weight with the ones whom society find horrid. That trio has never been laughed at in public when asking someone out. They havent been dumped fo some thug gangster wannabe. Just my insignificant opinion
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.