Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Interracial blackmail Options · View
Posted: Thursday, January 10, 2013 5:23:25 AM

After the debacle that was my previous story plot idea, I have decided to work with a new theme instead. Hopefully, this wil ruffle less feathers.

I have an idea for a story that features a young South Korean female international student in Australia. She is dating a Korean guy who happens to be a chronic gambler. It so happens that his girlfriend is completely unaware of his lifestyle and is accordingly shocked when his white Australian creditors show up to collect their debts. Flat broke, he offers his girlfriend as a means of covering his debts instead. Consequently, the young couple become the slaves of the e Aussie bookies who turn the young Korean woman into their sex slave to recoup the debs owed to them. Towards the end however, the Korean woman actually chooses to stay on as their sextoy/paid employee after dumping her boyfriend after realizing that she has developed a bond with her former slave-masters.Is this something that would strike anyong as being remotely plausble? Thanks a lot in advance

Posted: Thursday, January 10, 2013 5:53:52 AM

www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst22383_An-A-to-Z-Guide-for-Lush-Stories-Authors.aspx

you might find it useful to read this and as with your last idea, racism isn't tolerated at all.
RumpleForeskin
Posted: Thursday, January 10, 2013 6:36:59 AM

Last time I checked (about 30 seconds ago) Lush still had an interacial category. Based solely on what you described, IMO, your story would be appropriate for Lush. However, that would be a call by Nicola and Company folks based on the submitted text of your story.

My for what it's worth advice is to go ahead and write your story and let the chips fall where they may.

Good luck.

glasses8

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. - ROBERT HEINLEIN

Feels So Right, It Can't Be WrongMore steamy, seductive, straight step-sibling sex, 2-3

Becky -- FOR: Matt -- With Love:
a Festive contest winner – honest

HOW HUMANS DO IT: a fish-eye view of sex an Editor's Pick - no kidding
Posted: Thursday, January 10, 2013 6:45:37 AM

Your story sounds do-able (double meaning totally intended) drunken , but please note that blackmail with totally unwilling participants is not allowed, there has to be some degree of desire from the person being blackmailed. If you choose to write the story, there has to be clear consent from the beginning.
Posted: Thursday, January 10, 2013 6:48:09 AM

Thanks for the guide, that was very useful. However, I do have a couple of questions. I understand that bestiality as such is not tolerated but what about animal play? I want to feature a scene where our sweet young heroine is forced to sleep in a cage and eat from a dog bowl on all fours. Also, with regard to the guideline against coercion, would it be permissible if she were to agree to the demands of the bookies for fear that thet might otherwise harm her boyfriend ? Or does this fall under the category of rape and is therefore unacceptable? Once again, thanks a lot.
Posted: Thursday, January 10, 2013 6:52:13 AM

I also have a further question. I do understand now that racism is such as not tolerated but would it be possible to mention race in a manner that is not exactly offensive? For example, when breaaking her in, the bookies discover that the Korean girl has a vagina that is significantly tighter than that of the white women that they have previously had sex with. Is that permissable? Once again, thanks/
Posted: Thursday, January 10, 2013 6:56:47 AM

brown_boy wrote:
Thanks for the guide, that was very useful. However, I do have a couple of questions. I understand that bestiality as such is not tolerated but what about animal play? I want to feature a scene where our sweet young heroine is forced to sleep in a cage and eat from a dog bowl on all fours. Also, with regard to the guideline against coercion, would it be permissible if she were to agree to the demands of the bookies for fear that thet might otherwise harm her boyfriend ? Or does this fall under the category of rape and is therefore unacceptable? Once again, thanks a lot.

Animal play is fine, but she has to like it on some level and it must not come off as abuse. Agreeing to the demands simply out of fear is not allowed, again, she has to want it on some level and that must be clear, in addition, threats of violence are not allowed, so there should be no details about the threats against the boyfriend. Gun and or other weapon waving is also a big no-no.

Posted: Thursday, January 10, 2013 6:58:18 AM

brown_boy wrote:
I also have a further question. I do understand now that racism is such as not tolerated but would it be possible to mention race in a manner that is not exactly offensive? For example, when breaaking her in, the bookies discover that the Korean girl has a vagina that is significantly tighter than that of the white women that they have previously had sex with. Is that permissable? Once again, thanks/

You can say that she is tighter than the other women that they've been with, without specifying the other women's race.
Posted: Thursday, January 10, 2013 7:07:27 AM

one_winged_angel wrote:

Animal play is fine, but she has to like it on some level and it must not come off as abuse. Agreeing to the demands simply out of fear is not allowed, again, she has to want it on some level and that must be clear, in addition, threats of violence are not allowed, so there should be no details about the threats against the boyfriend. Gun and or other weapon waving is also a big no-no.

Hmm, I see. So I if were to say that she agrees to become the sex slave of the bookies because she finds herself instantly attracted to one of them as well as due to the fact that she is upset at her boyfriend and wants to get back at him , I suppose that would be allowed, yeah? As always, thanks a lot.
Posted: Thursday, January 10, 2013 7:22:54 AM

sorry, a final question for the night.So basically, most forms of humiliation (with the exception of racial slurs), are permitted as long as the recipient derives pleasure from them? As always, thanks.
Posted: Thursday, January 10, 2013 8:59:10 AM

brown_boy wrote:

Hmm, I see. So I if were to say that she agrees to become the sex slave of the bookies because she finds herself instantly attracted to one of them as well as due to the fact that she is upset at her boyfriend and wants to get back at him , I suppose that would be allowed, yeah? As always, thanks a lot.

It would also help in terms of meeting site guidelines and upping the erotic content of the story if you depict the woman as being incredibly turned on at the idea of being the sex slave of the bookies, especially because one of them turns her on to that extent. There needs to be a strong, clearly presented element of pleasure and desire in it for her, and that can include enjoying the humiliation that she is subjected to.

Sometimes by following the guidelines - all right, most times - a story becomes not just acceptable but a far better story than it would have been otherwise.

If you want to see how it can be done, for a bang-up reluctance, interracial, gambling with the girlfriend being put up as the currency that is erotic, suspenseful and just an all round excellent story, read this one: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/taboo/gamble.aspx

Read it, it is one of the best stories here and it meets all the guidelines.

Posted: Thursday, January 10, 2013 8:39:02 PM

Thanks so much for that! Much appreciated.
Posted: Thursday, January 10, 2013 8:43:14 PM

I have some final questions. A scene for the story will feature the heroine's dad and mom being stripped infront of their daughter who is then forced to watch their humiliation at the hands of her master/lover. Would I be correct in saying that this would constitute ''direct engagement'' as per the rule book and thus would be not regarded as incest? Also, although racism is not tolerated, what about issues of nationality? Her parents grudgingly accept their daughter's status as a sex slave to a white Aussie man, not because he is white but rather because he is an Aussie citizen who would be able to provide their daughter with a much better life than she would have had back in her native South Korea. Moreover, would it me permissable to state that she finds white guys attractive while in turn, the bookie has an Asian fetish and thinks Asian women are hot? Once again, thanks.