Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Breastfeeding Options · View
sexyfrancheskia
Posted: Wednesday, January 09, 2013 10:44:25 PM

I have a son that i breastfed and im pregnant and plan on doing the same. I was a little shocked and disgusted when i read online that a woman's husband would NOT let her BF because he found it offensive and told her they were for his sexual pleasure.
So my question is, If you've ever seen a woman BF do you find it offensive and would you care if your gf/wife wanted to BF?
sprite
Posted: Wednesday, January 09, 2013 11:32:52 PM

that's beyond insane... there's a reason they fill up with milk - he sounds like a controlling, abusive freak. for HIS pleasure? i not only think it's not offensive, but i think it's normal and kind of beautiful, not to mention it's way better for the baby then formula.

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
JamieW
Posted: Thursday, January 10, 2013 4:03:12 AM

What Sprite said, It's a natural thing... The BF was just being a weird Dominating freak, He clearly doesn't know what the hell is right or wrong.
Posted: Thursday, January 10, 2013 4:21:02 AM

I once worked at a sporting goods store and was helping a lady with a pair of roller blades when she decided to start breast feeding, I was a little shocked but definitely not offended! and i was only 16 so this bf must have been very imature! Breasts are designed for the baby! guys just reap the bonus's
JennieB
Posted: Thursday, January 10, 2013 4:43:49 AM

And here is me thinking there primary use is to feed our babies. Oh silly me for thinking such things. I intend to breastfeed my child and nothing and no one would stop me trying. I had best not put my thoughts on the husband down on here. Language may be a little too strong.
Posted: Thursday, January 10, 2013 6:18:01 AM

I can't say much more than what's already been said, but I blogged about something similar back in August last year (annotated and truncated version):

"When are people going to realise that boobs, sexy and fun as they are, serve a biological purpose: to feed babies. And while I'm on
the subject, I'm all for breast feeding in public, it causes me no offense, shock or arousal, if the child
needs feeding, it's necessary to feed and
can be done discretely in most cases, no need for such offense, you'd rather see a child sucking on a tit than hear it bawling because it can't get fed in case it might cause offense, yeah?"

I think the arsehole that said his wife's breasts were for his fun should learn the true use of breasts and respect her right to breastfeed. Should probably be kicked in the nuts too.
technix
Posted: Thursday, January 10, 2013 7:19:00 AM

1) Keep breastfeeding! It is beneficial to both you and your infant. To your baby, your breast milk is its best natural nutrition source, and it helps establish a better mother-child relationship. To you, it will reduce your chance of breast cancer. Both are proved by science.

2) Believe it or not, breastfeeding will increase your breast size, despite make it a little saggy. I believe your BF will be satisfied with this natural brease augmentation.
lafayettemister
Posted: Thursday, January 10, 2013 8:26:24 AM

I've seen women breastfeed, it doesn't offend me. It's a purely natural thing to do.

As for the woman whose husband considered her boobs his sexual playground and didn't want her to breastfeed. That's just manipulation and control. It just so happens to be about her tits. He probably buys her clothes and tells her what to where and how to live her everyday life. That's how manipulative guys are, they want to control everything. This is just another wrung on the ladder of total domination to make her completely dependent on him.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
sexyfrancheskia
Posted: Thursday, January 10, 2013 10:10:58 AM

I was so happy that my fiance is so supportive, when i read that i just couldn't believe it.
I felt really bad.
LYFBUZ
Posted: Thursday, January 10, 2013 10:52:22 PM

I nominate the husband for Tiny Dick of the Year Award

Breastfeeding is one of the most natural things in the world and certainly not offensive. I've seen numerous women breastfeeding in public places and the only reaction I have is to allow them some privacy. I'm pretty confident they are not all that interested in being a spectacle for men or anyone else. I'd be a bit disappointed if the mother of my child did not breastfeed only because based on what I've read, it is healthier than other alternatives. Having said that I can appreciate the difficulty in trying to breastfeed, juggle a career, run a household etc so I can support options too.
Breasts for his sexual pleasure? Simple: the dumbass can go get implants for himself.
Posted: Thursday, January 10, 2013 11:05:35 PM

"If you've ever seen a woman BF do you find it offensive and would you care if your gf/wife wanted to BF?"

No, it's not offensive, and no I would not care. It's her decision.

Was at the park the other day with my daughter, and while eating lunch a woman took her child under a wrap and breast fed the babe. No, I didn't see boob, or get any "feelings", other than, to look away, and allow a woman to feed her child as she believes is right.

There's just some things men need to shut up about. Like they're love of "Target." I don't get it, but what's the harm?
Posted: Friday, January 11, 2013 2:14:20 AM

I breast feed both my kids I don't let anyone stop me. Thank god I live in a state that let's me brest feed anywhere without being treated badlly.

In my opinion ur boyfriend/husband/partner does not own ur body. U produse milk to feed ur kids and he should feel special u let him have some aswell. Aslong as u keep having your breast estimulated u will keep making milk, the more u estimulate the breat the more milk u make, so he should not feel disturbed. Feed ur kid no matter what he says, it builds up the imune system so healthy baby is a plus.
sexyfrancheskia
Posted: Friday, January 11, 2013 12:04:59 PM

This is not my fiance, this is just something i read.
i am very blessed that my fiance is so suppotive
chels_18
Posted: Friday, January 11, 2013 12:16:08 PM

I got told by my doctor i wont ever be able to breast feed, im to skinny... well thanks doc

Chelsea xxxx
lafayettemister
Posted: Friday, January 11, 2013 12:19:12 PM

chels_18 wrote:
I got told by my doctor i wont ever be able to breast feed, im to skinny... well thanks doc

Get a second opinion.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
chels_18
Posted: Friday, January 11, 2013 12:23:39 PM

lafayettemister wrote:

Get a second opinion.

I did!

Chelsea xxxx
mal0003
Posted: Friday, January 11, 2013 3:30:04 PM

Love to practice with you! lol!
keoloke
Posted: Sunday, January 13, 2013 8:15:52 PM

Just keep on doing it for your other child too. It’s good for you as it is for your baby. Colostrum in the mother milk and the milk itself cannot ever come from a formula. Many peoples lost completely their sense of reality, their reality is what they see advertised on TV. Mothers thrown off buses and airplanes because they are breastfeeding their babies. Instead of seeing one of the most natural and tender act, people choose to see it in a sexual or disgust context.

That answer your question right?

About the guy that you mention, I cannot say much..mm maybe...Moron?

Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Ruthie
Posted: Monday, January 14, 2013 6:41:54 PM

I find it offensive that her boyfriend finds it offensive. For one thing, it's none of his business. For another her breasts are not for his pleasure, they are her breasts and she can do with them as she pleases. Finally, he is an asshole. Too bad he's going to be some kid's daddy.
pixiedust65
Posted: Saturday, January 19, 2013 6:44:29 PM

Sounds like an asshole. kickbutt

DLizze
Posted: Saturday, January 19, 2013 8:47:41 PM

CoopsRuthie wrote:
I find it offensive that her boyfriend finds it offensive. For one thing, it's none of his business. For another her breasts are not for his pleasure, they are her breasts and she can do with them as she pleases. Finally, he is an asshole. Too bad he's going to be some kid's daddy.

^THIS^

And if she needs to feed the child in public, that's OK, too.

"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
niceguy89
Posted: Saturday, January 19, 2013 11:28:40 PM

sprite wrote:
that's beyond insane... there's a reason they fill up with milk - he sounds like a controlling, abusive freak. for HIS pleasure? i not only think it's not offensive, but i think it's normal and kind of beautiful, not to mention it's way better for the baby then formula.
Nothing more needs to be said. That guy needs a good wake up slap.
BallChinian
Posted: Sunday, January 20, 2013 3:29:33 PM

I expected my wife to BF my kids. It is natural and healthy.

"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo

Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike
Kitanica
Posted: Sunday, January 20, 2013 6:39:17 PM

I don't have a problem with it as long as it's between a mother and her baby. I don't like the showalls that don't even have a blanket or something to cover up. I don't want to see a female strangers nipple anymore than a male stranger. it's the natural way of feeding your child, therefore let it be the childs business. I'm not interested in seeing it at steak and shake while I'm trying to enjoy my shake after said steak or at a fancy restaurant without so much as an excuse me.

That's not really the topic though, so no I dont care if women breastfeed their children, it's good for children and allows them to bond with their mother but I do find it distasteful and disrespectful in certain social situations. I don't walk up to strangers having a picnic in the park and drop my pants- It's the just as natural result from
eating but we do it in the properly designated areas as civilized society has come to expect. I don't see any difference. I go out of my way to avoid belching and passing gas in groups of people because it's not polite. please extend the same courtesy.

Theres a big difference between politely excusing yourself from a dinner and stepping outside with your baby and whipping it out on a scooter at walmart around stranger's children.

(And her boyfriend seems like an abusive sexist possibly a misogynist)
NymphWriter
Posted: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 11:55:35 AM

sexyfrancheskia wrote:
I have a son that i breastfed and im pregnant and plan on doing the same. I was a little shocked and disgusted when i read online that a woman's husband would NOT let her BF because he found it offensive and told her they were for his sexual pleasure.
So my question is, If you've ever seen a woman BF do you find it offensive and would you care if your gf/wife wanted to BF?

Wow! Sounds like my ex-husband.

He didn't like breastfeeding because he "Couldn't see how much the baby was eating & didn't think the baby was getting enough to eat." His 1st wife and mother of his 2 kids either couldn't or didn't breast feed her two kids (I say couldn't because I once heard her nipples were inverted and if that was the case, then it wasn't her fault.) Either way, she did what she felt was best & had her reasons.

Now, our son (who is 19 now) gained weight nicely, and the doctor was pleased with his weight gain, and felt I was doing the right thing. I would have breast feed him longer had I not lost my milk after 3 months (an issue that sadly runs in my family).

There is nothing offensive about breastfeeding as long as it's within reason. It's one thing to breast feed until the child is 6 months to a year, but these "extreme" moms nursing a 4-6 year old child... that's just weird to me.

I think the men's issue is jealousy. We can do something they can't. For me, it was a special bonding time for me & my son. I treasured my time and I don't regret a single moment of it.

1lush
Posted: Thursday, January 24, 2013 11:33:58 AM

It's a natural act and should be a womans right to do if she wishes. As for the husband/boyfriend clearly he is jealous as well as an idiot.
lambdavi
Posted: Monday, January 28, 2013 1:36:03 AM

sexyfrancheskia wrote:

Excuse me, how can you breastfeed and be pregnant at the same time? Ths side of the ocean, the lactation process inhibits ovulation...

confused5
angieseroticpen
Posted: Monday, January 28, 2013 3:18:55 AM

sexyfrancheskia wrote:

lambdavi wrote:

Excuse me, how can you breastfeed and be pregnant at the same time? Ths side of the ocean, the lactation process inhibits ovulation...

confused5

I think she said BreastFED not Breastfeed!

“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
Poppet
Posted: Monday, January 28, 2013 6:39:58 AM

I’ve never had kids so I've never breast feed before. However I have seen women breast feed a lot out in public and don’t think anything of it. I don’t think that breasts are for men’s pleasure only. Of course they can be when it’s not being used for babies. Given the fact that breast feeding should be one of the most natural things. A lot of men are just pigs including the one you mentioned.

sexyfrancheskia
Posted: Monday, January 28, 2013 5:57:38 PM

lambdavi wrote:

confused5

I said breastFED and im not sure which side of the ocean your on, but you CAN get pregnant while BF, its happened many of times.