Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

RUMPLATIONS: Honky Tonk and Cyber Bar Options · View
Mazza
Posted: Thursday, January 10, 2013 6:39:55 AM

RumpleForeskin wrote:
Morning, Lush lusters and lusterettes. Go ahead and help yourself to a cup of Busty's coffee. Remember, that which doesn't kill us can still make us sick as dogs, or something like that. Beaver Breath Brandy is available for pre or post ingestion needs. (sip, shiver)

Welcome to Rumplations, Iain, and thanks for the 'heads-up about 'Hot Toddy Day'.

Semi-serious query: Was it me and/or my screen reader messing up or did the lights go out around here yesterday?

glasses8

The lights certainly flickered for a wee while, however, I turned that to my advantage and got myself an early night! (When lush gives you lemons and all that...) binky

Seems to be on tip top form again today though!

Hope the day is treating all y'all right... Cold and foggy here in the land of the Scots...
Iain69
Posted: Thursday, January 10, 2013 7:15:47 AM

Thanks for the welcome.

When you say "did the lights go out" I guess you mean you couldn't log on to Lush? I had the same problem too...
LadySharon
Posted: Thursday, January 10, 2013 10:36:56 AM

New blood in the building!

I'm trying to write a piece for a dear friend of mine that passed away earlier in the week. It's already hard to get through some of her eBooks she put out without shedding crocodile tears. I go back to school and work on Monday, so maybe inspiration can strike there while I'm working on french or helping the ankle biters with personal hygiene.

The Roommates Trilogy:
Roommates with Benefits
Roommates with Benefits: Snowed In
Roommates with Benefits: The Working Vacation is now available for your reading pleasure

Look for the eBook version of Roommates with Benefits to come soon!
nicola
Posted: Thursday, January 10, 2013 1:21:30 PM

We need to throw more logs on the fire to keep it burning...

Gav is looking into a tech solution to solve the occasional outages. As we get more and more popular, there's an enormous strain on the servers.
Iain69
Posted: Thursday, January 10, 2013 1:40:38 PM

I'm sure none of us mind the ocassional outage. As Mazza commented, sometimes it's a good thing as it gets us off to bed at a reasonable time!

I still can't get my head round how such a brilliant site can exist operating free of charge (except for those who choose to be Gold Members, something I have considered). Who knows: one day it might rival Facebook or Twitter: it's certainly far more fun.

A big thanks is due to all who contribute to Lush: especially those who look after the more mundane technical and administrative tasks. Writing and reading doesn't really count as a task: we all enjoy it, otherwise we wouldn't be here....
Mazza
Posted: Thursday, January 10, 2013 2:19:34 PM

Iain69 wrote:
I'm sure none of us mind the ocassional outage. As Mazza commented, sometimes it's a good thing as it gets us off to bed at a reasonable time!

I still can't get my head round how such a brilliant site can exist operating free of charge (except for those who choose to be Gold Members, something I have considered). Who knows: one day it might rival Facebook or Twitter: it's certainly far more fun.

A big thanks is due to all who contribute to Lush: especially those who look after the more mundane technical and administrative tasks. Writing and reading doesn't really count as a task: we all enjoy it, otherwise we wouldn't be here....

Ha ha, I spend a LOT more time here than FB or twitter!!

Looks like it'll be another early night for me, Lush permitting or not!! I'm soooo shattered with this damned cold. I'll be curling up with a hot toddy directly, maybe read a story or two here or perhaps doing a bit of writing...

This pic made me think of you lot in here...

(Ha, that means only four days in which I ought to exercise and given that it's after 9pm now, I can't start until tomorrow, so that's only like 3 days!!! Win!!)
Posted: Thursday, January 10, 2013 3:17:12 PM

What's up Rumplators?
Kicking back with an ice cold mug of beer. It's been a warm one in the sunny South.
I hate that Sharon is going back to being a responsible adult. My playmate is going back to the real world. *sigh*
LadySharon
Posted: Thursday, January 10, 2013 6:45:05 PM

chefkathleen wrote:
What's up Rumplators?
Kicking back with an ice cold mug of beer. It's been a warm one in the sunny South.
I hate that Sharon is going back to being a responsible adult. My playmate is going back to the real world. *sigh*

Chef, I'll be around at night to play.

The Roommates Trilogy:
Roommates with Benefits
Roommates with Benefits: The Working Vacation is now available for your reading pleasure

naughtynurse
Posted: Thursday, January 10, 2013 11:14:41 PM

Its all good Ill come play with you Chef ;)

A special thank you to all who read and voted on my competition Quickie, a Recomended Read: Something Borrowed
RumpleForeskin
Posted: Friday, January 11, 2013 5:06:33 AM

Happy TGI 'Hot Toddy' Friday to those looking to warm-up (literally and figuratively) for Mardi Gras.

Those wishing to substitute a Hot Toddy for the usual morning dose of Busty's coffee, are commended.

glasses8

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. - ROBERT HEINLEIN

REUNITINGhis need, her want, in a cab -- my contest entry

Becky -- FOR: Matt -- With Love:
a Festive contest winner – honest

HOW HUMANS DO IT: a fish-eye view of sex an Editor's Pick - no kidding
naughtynurse
Posted: Friday, January 11, 2013 8:59:41 AM

I'm off work today and fixed up a big pitcher of sangria for those who wanna share!

A special thank you to all who read and voted on my competition Quickie, a Recomended Read: Something Borrowed
RumpleForeskin
Posted: Friday, January 11, 2013 3:45:01 PM

Oh, you naughty thing, you. Sangria is a major goodness. :)

glasses8

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. - ROBERT HEINLEIN

Posted: Friday, January 11, 2013 3:51:15 PM

Meet you all in the dumpster pool. Alan and Scooter tried to say they turned it into a jacuzzi by farting in it but I'm not buying it.
RumpleForeskin
Posted: Friday, January 11, 2013 5:25:17 PM

Those two charmers have such smooth, sophisticated pick-up lines. :)

glasses8

naughtynurse
Posted: Friday, January 11, 2013 6:30:00 PM

Hey "I hae a big pitcher of sangria" always works for me :)

ChefK how are you liking this weather? Im sleeping with my windows open, and driving with the top down!

LadySharon
Posted: Friday, January 11, 2013 7:17:45 PM

I've been out all day enjoying the warm weather on photo detail befire it gets taken away from me. The people at my school haven't posted the syllabi online yet, I can always review what I learned in French 101 before my official first day of classes on Tuesday. I got a call back from a place and I have an interview lined up for next Friday. I have to get back to reading a great book I picked up earlier today from a used bookstore.

The Roommates Trilogy:
Roommates with Benefits

Poppet
Posted: Saturday, January 12, 2013 7:09:03 AM

Alright as many of you know, I have written under many of the categories. Well, I just tried my hand for the first time under Supernatural. I’m really excited to know what people think of them. It’s a two part story. It’s about vampires and the myth of them... Are Vampires real, or just a fairy tale? I would most appreciate if you could read them and tell me what you think. If they have good results I might keep writing in this section.

Thank you so much for all the support from those who read ALL my stories regardless of the subject... Many thanks to you…

Vampires, Are They Real Or Are They A Fairytale? - Part One

Vampires, Are They Real Or Are They A Fairytale? - Part Two

A Few Of My Favourites

Oral – Audio - Eating Of My Pussy
Erotic Poem - Audio - Sucking Cock
Reluctance – Masturbating Slut Exposed
Exhibitionism - Audio - Afternoon Park Delights
Masturbation - Audio - Recommended Read - Phone Sex
Masturbation - Audio - Recommend Read - Two AM Orgasms
Supernatural – Audio – Recommended Read - My Life As A Genie
Posted: Saturday, January 12, 2013 10:35:19 AM

naughtynurse wrote:
Hey "I hae a big pitcher of sangria" always works for me :)

ChefK how are you liking this weather? Im sleeping with my windows open, and driving with the top down!

I am enjoying it for now. I love having my windows open at night. The breeze tickles my... never mind. It's the August and September heat I don't like. 98 with high humidity kills me.
LadySharon
Posted: Saturday, January 12, 2013 3:05:43 PM

The temperature dropped outsidecussing angry9 Can I have a hot chocolate and a big blanket to keep me warm?

The Roommates Trilogy:
Roommates with Benefits

Posted: Saturday, January 12, 2013 4:26:18 PM

dont you just love having a boyfriend who lives away :( i need cheering up :(
LadySharon
Posted: Saturday, January 12, 2013 4:44:20 PM

hollyy, stick around for another hour. the entertainment will show up, if I can wake them up out of their stupors.

The Roommates Trilogy:
Roommates with Benefits

Posted: Saturday, January 12, 2013 4:51:43 PM

i hope soooo, im getting tired :( haha
naughtynurse
Posted: Saturday, January 12, 2013 8:03:21 PM

Welcome Hollyyy. If you go down to the end of the bar you'll see Coma & Tose. They are always willing to listen to a lady's woes.

LadySharon
Posted: Sunday, January 13, 2013 11:41:47 AM

Just don't breathe in the fumes.

The Roommates Trilogy:
Roommates with Benefits

RumpleForeskin
Posted: Sunday, January 13, 2013 11:47:27 AM

No services today. The Right Rev has a touch of whatever it is everybody else seems to have. However, he has encouraged the vast Rumplations customer base to troop over to, The First of the Burning Bush and Discount House of Lickers, to join him in prayerful meditation before the newly installed giant TV screen to watch today's NFL playoff games. Oh, yeah, he said to bring your own dang booze.

Hollyyy, welcome to this oasis of thoughtful discourse and dirty limmricks along the great information highway.

No doubt the Right Rev Rumple Foreskin would, probably, sign for himself except one hand is holding a sacred chalice filled with a spiritus brew while his other appears to be demonstrating female anatomy by braill to an unidentified, but very pneumatic young female.

:glasses:

RumpleForeskin
Posted: Sunday, January 13, 2013 3:48:17 PM

Deepest sympathy from the somewhat limp staff here at Rumplations for the Magnificent Maggie Rascal and all other supporters of the Seahawks. You are all encouraged to order (and pay for) many drinks to help drown you sorry.

(note: the follwing is for those customers who insist 'football' is played with a round ball by folks wearing shorts) The Seahawks came from a 20-0 deficit to go ahead 28-27 with less than a minute to go in their NFL playoff game only to lose 30-28 thanks to a L-O-N-G fieldgoal (worth three points) by the Falcons who will play San Fracisco next week to determine which team goes to the Super Bowl...or something kind of like that.

glasses8

RumpleForeskin
Posted: Monday, January 14, 2013 5:10:38 AM

Morning, Monday malingerers. Go ahead and take your morning dose of Busty's coffee. After that, the rest of the day won't seem quite so bad, with luck.

Speaking of luck, the teams I was pulling for went 0-4 in this weekend's NFL playoff games. I'm considering offering my service to the four remaining teams to pull for their opponents next week.

And speaking of luck, that's run out for readers over on SToriesSpace. For it is there that my latest text travesty, 'Christy's Struggle,' a 600 word exploration of a young, church going wife's involvement with a tattoo and a penis not attached to her husband has been posted and is ready to be examined.

glasses8

scooter
Posted: Monday, January 14, 2013 8:07:39 AM

Good morning skipper,

Damned, this place looks great. New faces to admire, talk to and flirt with!
Those are quite the stats you own Rump on picking 4 out of four losing teams in the NFL. I gotta get in on this action next week.
I thought Lushes lights flickering the other night was just me punching all the wrong buttons again.

I did throw another log on the fire and trying to give Gav a hand, had a good look at the servers.
I can't find anything wrong with them, in fact; I kinda like when the servers act up around here!

RumpleForeskin
Posted: Monday, January 14, 2013 11:51:46 AM

Scooter, I hate to break your heart and tear it apart, but the 'servers' in question are not long-legged ladies in French maids outfits but something to do with computers. Sorry about that. ;)

glasses8

Dani
Posted: Monday, January 14, 2013 3:38:35 PM

Hey! I miss you guys. Are the drinks free yet?

We're tiny. We're toony. We're all a little looney. And in this cartoony, we're invading your TV.