Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Looking for a story start point Options · View
jogman
Posted: Monday, January 07, 2013 11:06:41 AM

I’m hoping that I can find a couple of muses on this site who would like to have a story written around them; their adventure, their fantasy.

I’ve done this for a few years, but lost all my previous stories on a crashed work laptop.
I’m 41; married for around 10 years and travel each weekday into London on the train. I have plenty of time to fill, with my imagination always intensified by the sight of a young woman in a short skirt reading EL James.

Let me write a story for one of you in a number of episodes; a couple of pages at a time. I’ll publish it on this site in a conversation topic and you make suggestions

where you want the story to go;
what names you want your characters to have;
what clothes you are wearing or not wearing
what fetishes you want to explore
whether you want to be more explicit or more romantic

I’ll go back and redo the last couple orf pages if you don’t like where the story went .

In the past I’ve written a shopping story for a married couple that was for my wife;
a long series of the adventures of Sarah. She was an Australian girl who instead of suggestions, would send me a picture of herself from the shoulders down in a variety of clothing and a place like a lift or an office desk
I also wrote a cuckold story for a Turkish guy who wanted his wife to have a good time.
Then there was Petra; the sexual tumbles of a married woman in London for a conference; the first part of which was actually true.

Others are encouraged to read and offer suggestions, but I’ll only follow the orders of the original muse in each case.
I would prefer to write for women, since it gives me a thrill knowing someone is at least getting their rocks off on it. An affair if you like with no physical contact

NaughtyNicola
Posted: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 9:12:14 PM

How about a summers break from the family and work with me and a few friends. We'll call them nicola, Sarah, Alex, and Trish.... We all decide to go somewhere exotic some type of forest or small island. A fetish or two is fine something involving candle wax and blind folds... The trip lasts for lets say a week... And we go back to our lives as if nothin' ever happened. Naughty girl vacation hehehehe :D
jogman
Posted: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 11:10:51 AM

I'm assuming this is the sort of island that tiny bikini bottoms are the norm
there will be a maid, gardener, waiter, chef to provide everything and potentially an audience
beach, swimmimg pool, beauty treatments to pamper, relax and remove unwanted hair
no bondage, just fun, thrills and loads of orgasms

i'll get on with it Madam
NaughtyNicola
Posted: Thursday, January 17, 2013 5:37:24 AM

Sweet cant wait to read it
Shylass
Posted: Thursday, January 17, 2013 10:10:01 PM

jogman wrote:

Let me write a story for one of you in a number of episodes; a couple of pages at a time. I’ll publish it on this site in a conversation topic and you make suggestions

Just a reminder, stories are not permitted in the forums. You must submit it via the usual process, although you may still ask for suggestions. Details of submission rules are here:
http://www.lushstories.com/disclaimer.aspx#submissions

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
redhot363236
Posted: Friday, January 18, 2013 11:13:44 PM

The story I have in mind is a sequel to "Meet Me In the Park"

It starts out with Eric and I, after having fun discussing various possible scenarios for next time, returning to the park with the promise of fulfilling his wildest fantasy.

He hasn't told me very much about this particular fantasy, but after meeting in the valley again, where he undresses me and gets the assurance that I agree to be his sex slave for the afternoon, he ties my hands behind my back before binding my boobs and blindfolding me; then leads me naked to another part of the park
At the end of the first story, Eric said he might bring a friend next time, but nothing more is really said about it, and the other guy doesn't show up until a little later in the story when a passing jogger catches me walking naked down the trail
He keeps going and disappears, only to show up a little later while I'm tied to a picnic table in a secluded clearing out in the woods, still blind folded, sucking Eric's cock when I feel another set of hands exploring my body

jogman
Posted: Saturday, January 19, 2013 11:13:01 AM

Hi Redhot - can I ask you a question

In the UK here we have a thing called Dogging - public sex partly as an exhibition for the participents to get worked up by guys watching them

Did you want me to cover it from this angle or just you 2 in public but sort of private - with potentially a pre-arranged or accidental 3rd party joinning in

HOping I can satisy you anyway

Jog
redhot363236
Posted: Sunday, January 20, 2013 2:11:55 AM

The park in question is a 525-acre cluster of wooded hills with several secluded little valleys connected by riding paths. There is a road that winds through the middle of the park; a stone tower atop the highest point where we had talked about meeting (he wanted to undress me at the top; then, when he had my hips firmly pinned against the stone wall, throw my clothes over the side and made me go down naked to retrieve them); and a fairly private parking/picnic area that could be used for dogging, but that's not the plan at the moment.

The plan is to fulfill his wildest fantasy, but he hasn't really told me much about it, only that he is going to make me his fuck slave. I'll let you decide whether the other guy was part of his plan or just somebody who happened to be in the right place at the right time
I had asked what he wanted me to wear; and he had told me it didn't matter, since was just going to rip my clothes off, anyway
Posted: Sunday, January 20, 2013 11:05:50 AM

Howzabout figging aliens, who come to earth with one sole mission: to pleasure all earthlings with root ginger?
BallChinian
Posted: Sunday, January 20, 2013 3:09:45 PM

Main actor: Female supervisor
Scenario: Only female in the mine with a dozen workers, she must do what she can to keep up morale over their month long entrapment.

"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo

Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike
jogman
Posted: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 11:11:23 AM

I like the coal Mine option

prefer her to be the HR girl, just in the mine for her first Health & safety visit - inapproriately dressed
jogman
Posted: Monday, March 11, 2013 11:58:02 AM

Nicola - i've got a lot of story written for you to see, but I can't send it to you

i'll just publish it if you don't want to see it first