Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

do you actually like to cyber Options · View
Posted: Monday, April 02, 2012 12:58:27 PM

I really do enjoy cybering and have done it with several women here...
makes it more fun when women are enjoying it too.....
LustyGrl
Posted: Monday, April 02, 2012 6:57:11 PM

most of the time. girls are always the best. i have only cybered with 2 guys that were good at it and made me cum...the rest of the guys try to hard and can't get it right.
SensualSharon
Posted: Monday, April 02, 2012 7:16:06 PM

Holds zero appeal to me. I want a voice to masturbate with, not written words. I have typed things for others benefit, but it does nothing for me. Waste of energy as far as I'm concerned.
Veronika
Posted: Sunday, October 07, 2012 12:15:04 PM

I think sometimes you like to masturbate accompanied online ! hehehe :P
Americanheart
Posted: Sunday, October 07, 2012 3:17:16 PM

depends on who it is though

Posted: Monday, January 14, 2013 8:51:07 AM

Love to cyber, have made a lady or two cum, which heightened my enjoyment...would love to even try more.....
LeMiel
Posted: Thursday, January 17, 2013 3:17:11 AM

I've found that I'm the same here as I'm in life. I like the sweetness of it all, not into random sex. I've been lucky to find two here that give me the sweet i crave. With them I enjoy cybering immensely. It builds slowly after lots of flirting, and happens very naturally. It's way fuckin Hott, so yea, I enjoy it

Though she be but little, she is fierce.
tango48
Posted: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 5:52:01 AM

i have cybered with both men and women, as for actually liking it, i really am in two minds about it!
however a good partner is what makes it worth the while - and that is hard to get online usually!

if, 'to be or not to be' is the question - then how is E=MC^2?
Liz
Posted: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 9:23:42 AM

Anyone who knows me quite well on here would tell you I'm a bit of a flirt. Oh okay, I'm a massive flirt!

I enjoy the fun aspect of some playful teasing, what you might call the virtual equivalent of light foreplay.
I regularly sneak up on unsuspecting friends and squeeze their bottom Embarassed

Taking that one step further with someone is something that very few people have interested me enough to try.

I like intelligent, funny girls with a good sense of humour and an imaginative naughty side; and no, I don't 'fake it'.
What is the point?

How boring would it be to sit there watching TV whilst your typing on your laptop:

"Oh, fuck! Baby, just like that. Swirl your tongue..."

sleepy2

Dani
Posted: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 9:25:08 AM

Liz wrote:
Anyone who knows me quite well on here would tell you I'm a bit of a flirt. Oh okay, I'm a massive flirt!

I enjoy the fun aspect of some playful teasing, what you might call the virtual equivalent of light foreplay.
I regularly sneak up on unsuspecting friends and squeeze their bottom Embarassed

Taking that one step further with someone is something that very few people have interested me enough to try.

I like intelligent, funny girls with a good sense of humour and an imaginative naughty side; and no, I don't 'fake it'.
What is the point?

How boring would it be to sit there watching TV whilst your typing on your laptop:

sleepy2

So it was all a lie?!?! crybaby

Baby put your arms around me, tell me I'm a problem...

Liz
Posted: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 9:30:11 AM

slipperywhenwet2012 wrote:

So it was all a lie?!?! crybaby

Shh! Shhh

Don't tell everyone, Miss Flashypants. angel7

Dirty_D
Posted: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 9:32:08 AM

Liz wrote:

What is the point?

sleepy2

drunken

Poppet
Posted: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 9:36:58 AM

Anyone who has ever seen me in the chat rooms, forums or elsewhere knows I am a big flirt. It just comes naturally for me; I don’t even know I’m doing it half the time.

When it comes to ‘cyber’ I don’t get anything from it. Sure, it is fun to talk about sex, and even act out what you’d do. I like the ‘role play’ aspect of it. IF (and that’s a big if) the person on the other end knows what the hell he/she knows what they’re doing.

I don’t masturbate whilst doing it. I’m like others, the TV will be on, or I’ll even be in the forums or something. I just don’t get that kind of pleasure from cyber. No matter how ‘good’ they are at it. Even some of the best writers here wouldn't be enough.

I like sounds, and hearing the person. I think there is something highly erotic about voice. So, when I have the need to ‘cyber’, it’s through voice.

I think Dancing_Doll and Liz said it best, and can relate most to what they said.

Dani
Posted: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 9:41:17 AM

Liz wrote:

Shh! Shhh

Don't tell everyone, Miss Flashypants. angel7

Baby put your arms around me, tell me I'm a problem...

MadMartigan
Posted: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 9:42:00 AM

I'll Cyber when someone actually perfects virtual reality, man. Like the Matrix, only you know....not so depressingly dystopian.
Liz
Posted: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 9:57:01 AM

Poppet wrote:
Anyone who has ever seen me in the chat rooms, forums or elsewhere knows I am a big flirt. It just comes naturally for me; I don’t even know I’m doing it half the time.

When it comes to ‘cyber’ I don’t get anything from it. Sure, it is fun to talk about sex, and even act out what you’d do. I like the ‘role play’ aspect of it. IF (and that’s a big if) the person on the other end knows what the hell he/she knows what they’re doing.

I don’t masturbate whilst doing it. I’m like others, the TV will be on, or I’ll even be in the forums or something. I just don’t get that kind of pleasure from cyber. No matter how ‘good’ they are at it. Even some of the best writers here wouldn't be enough.

I like sounds, and hearing the person. I think there is something highly erotic about voice. So, when I have the need to ‘cyber’, it’s through voice.

I think Dancing_Doll and Liz said it best, and can relate most to what they said.

kekekegay

Posted: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 10:11:44 AM

I've cybered quite some years ago. The appeal you ask? It helps break the ice, and lets you get intimate details on the other party, their likes and dislikes. Its like going to a car website these days and checking out the specs even before you invest time in going to the showroom to check it out in reality (don't get me wrong, I'm NOT equating girls to cars here, the same applies to a girl cybering with a guy, it's just an analogy). So a typical session would start with asking age/location/gender and proceed to asking about their physical features (how long are your hair, etc.) and then you get to show what kind of sex you like (you change the tone spontaneously by saying 'I raise my fingers to your soft silky hair, and comb them back gently...' implying that you like it soft and sensuous OR you may say 'I am getting a raging hard on thinking about you...' implying you want a quickie, so on and so forth. People can then decide whether they want to continue. I am guessing that people who have access to partners in the real world to fulfill their fantasies, they would not find it too much appealing. For those on the look, its a safe way to hit up. My two cents...
Posted: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 5:00:28 PM

yea, its a lot of fun
tellme001
Posted: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 4:20:32 AM

i do very much,but i like to one get to know the person some first, it may take talking a few times or sometimes after a short time but find if you get a feeling of what the person is like makes it more fun and personal.also like the other person to be real,do you really talk and do those things in real life sex? just be real and have fun,but don't be afraid of tell how you feel and want.also be somewhat respectful .
Posted: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 1:36:55 PM

I never was big on cyber ...but I finally met a guy who turns me on more than anyone ever did in the online world or real life and I am more than happy to cyber, yahoo voice, cam, talk on phone, meet Irl ...We have such an amazing connection <3
Posted: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 1:50:02 PM

I have done it and its been very sexy with some people . Depends on mood, but can be great to share fantasy this way.
angiegirl
Posted: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 3:54:31 PM

i dont randomly cyber...but with my Master i love it
Aussie_kitty77
Posted: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 4:02:03 PM

I dont randomly cyber .... but with the right person it is good

Mysteria27
Posted: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 4:40:37 PM

I absolutely love it. I have had some amazing chats that have lasted hours. I love very detailed chatting. I love to create scenarios and work it out together in chat.

It is super hot when you have amazing chemistry with someone.

If you like to chat and love detailed chatting, let me know. Maybe we can work out a story together.
scarlet
Posted: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 4:59:54 PM

I do enjoy a cyber but it does depend on the person. I've not really found many people I want to full on cyber with. I'm more of a connect person whether it be a relationship, friendship or sexual tension.

Saying that I love flirting like crazy with a lot of my friends!
Posted: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 5:15:46 PM

i love to flirt and really like cybering ..i wasnt real good at it at first ..but now im as good as cyber as i every was on the phone yummy ....
Poppet
Posted: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 7:20:59 PM

Liz wrote:

kekekegay

icon_biggrin You can try. love3

SereneProdigy
Posted: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 7:34:22 PM

Poppet wrote:

icon_biggrin You can try. love3

Can I join? I'll be the judge! 100% objective, I promise.

Seriously, I have 0 experience in cybersex and can hardly see the point. Maybe it's because I haven't tried it yet. It seems to me most people who want to cyber have fake profiles anyways. I was asked a few times since I joined LushStories, and always declined the offer.

I wouldn't mind teasing with pictures (provided they are real), but then again I'm not even sure if I could dedicate a whole fap session to that material.

jayg249
Posted: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 7:40:33 PM

I have enjoyed cybering here and on other sites. A lot depends on the connection with the other person. I like to feel that we are sharing some feelings and emotions, and that the person is truly enjoying themself too. Of course it never replaces the real thing, but a lot of times it wonderfully fills the void!
Poppet
Posted: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 8:02:02 PM

SereneProdigy wrote:
Can I join? I'll be the judge! 100% objective, I promise.

Seriously, I have 0 experience in cybersex and can hardly see the point. Maybe it's because I haven't tried it yet. It seems to me most people who want to cyber have fake profiles anyways. I was asked a few times since I joined LushStories, and always declined the offer.

I wouldn't mind teasing with pictures (provided they are real), but then again I'm not even sure if I could dedicate a whole fap session with only that material

I honestly don't think you're missing anything. And I don't think she was serious. *giggles* She is a great writer, but I doubt it still. :)