Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

The real reason why girls don't voice chat/voice message with online programs? Options · View
CurlyGirly
Posted: Sunday, December 30, 2012 9:07:42 AM

Trinket wrote:

I think I feel sorry for the guys that post in Ask the Gals...... poor sods have no idea what they're in for... evil4

I meant the usual suspects (guys) who respond to the posts and not the original poster. I enjoy them. With the OPs, I usually picture some guy sitting naked in his parents' basement giggling maniacally to himself thinking he's going to ask nicely and we'll all post naked pussy pics for him or something. evil4

I think the guys like to hang around in Ask the Girls for entertainment, because they see us circling when a pervy question is posted and know there will be blood in the water soon. happy1

It won a potato. Aren't you intrigued?

crazydiamond
Posted: Sunday, December 30, 2012 9:14:07 AM

CurlyGirly wrote:

I meant the usual suspects (guys) who respond to the posts and not the original poster. I enjoy them. With the OPs, I usually picture some guy sitting naked in his parents' basement giggling maniacally to himself thinking he's going to ask nicely and we'll all post naked pussy pics for him or something. evil4

I think the guys like to hang around in Ask the Girls for entertainment, because they see us circling when a pervy question is posted and know there will be blood in the water soon. happy1

f-hihi

SweetPenny
Posted: Sunday, December 30, 2012 4:05:47 PM

Sharing my voice or my picture requires trust. I don't give my trust easily to strangers on the internet.
madbadpenguin
Posted: Thursday, January 17, 2013 12:00:13 PM

I'm kinda surprised that no one has said, the girls you talk to with the perfectly lighted photos, that say they are from a small town, their friends don't understand them, only have one forum post and stay only in chat rooms, they have a penis.

That is possibly why the don't want to speak to you.

Oh and just because I think it flows with the context