Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

bj with rubber Options · View
Juniors_world
Posted: Thursday, January 24, 2013 10:20:58 AM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 9/9/2012
Posts: 55
Location: Australia
Is sucking a mans cock with a condom on the same as sucking a dildo with a condom on? in terms of remaining straight, why does it seem less gay?
JohnC
Posted: Thursday, January 24, 2013 10:39:52 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/7/2013
Posts: 5,031
Location: United States
That would really depend on the dildo... and the cock.

Juniors_world
Posted: Thursday, January 24, 2013 10:42:52 AM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 9/9/2012
Posts: 55
Location: Australia
JohnC wrote:
That would really depend on the dildo... and the cock.


really? in what way?
loveslegs
Posted: Thursday, January 24, 2013 10:53:35 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 12/4/2011
Posts: 1,832
Location: Greece
ok, in my opinion... if you like sucking cock (be it a dildo, with or without condom) you can't be really straight... go with bi-curious or bi at least

i'm a straight guy and i have never fantasized about/felt the desire to suck on any cock ... or dildo for that matter
JohnC
Posted: Thursday, January 24, 2013 10:58:29 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/7/2013
Posts: 5,031
Location: United States
Ohhhhhh lol I read it wrong. Yes, Loveslegs is imo correct. You are at least bi-curious.

But some of it might just be an oral fixation. The "cock" is not as important as the sucking is. Kind of like sucking a nipple or finger of a lover. The sensation of sucking, and your mouth. The whole condom thing.... not so sure about that.

Nikki703
Posted: Thursday, January 24, 2013 1:26:17 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/7/2009
Posts: 12,336
Location: The Other Side Of The Mirror
I know this is ask the guys but I couldnt resist. There is a big difference between sucking a dildo and sucking a cock with a condom on. Sucking a cock, whether it is covered with a condom or bare is oral sex with a man. No ifs, ands or buts!! To say it is not is like saying if a virgin girl fucks a guy wearing a condom she is still a virgin.
Juniors_world
Posted: Thursday, January 24, 2013 1:31:48 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 9/9/2012
Posts: 55
Location: Australia
haha fair enough nikki guess i cant talk my way out of this one lol

John c yeah i get your point on the sucking thing though dont know if thats my case.. thanks though

JohnC
Posted: Thursday, January 24, 2013 1:32:35 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/7/2013
Posts: 5,031
Location: United States
LOL Yup that is true.

Another analogy would be, a blow up doll... if a boy who has never been with a woman fucks one, is he now NOT a virgin? He still is.

I think those are different issues than what he was getting at though... upon reflection.

It MIGHT seem "less gay" because it was not a real person you were doing it to. But that is about it. However, in reality, if you imagined it, your HEART and DESIRES are no more, or no less "attracted" to that sex act whether it is with a real person or a fake "object".

You are not "straight", "gay", "bisexual", or "whatever" by virtue of what you DO, but by virtue of your DESIRES. Whether we act on them or not, is another story all together.

lafayettemister
Posted: Thursday, January 24, 2013 1:41:40 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/4/2010
Posts: 6,343
Location: Alabama, United States
Nikki703 wrote:
I know this is ask the guys but I couldnt resist. There is a big difference between sucking a dildo and sucking a cock with a condom on. Sucking a cock, whether it is covered with a condom or bare is oral sex with a man. No ifs, ands or buts!! To say it is not is like saying if a virgin girl fucks a guy wearing a condom she is still a virgin.


Agreed. Or another analogy. If a lesbian has sex with a real condom covered cock, is it the same as her girlfriend's strap-on dildo. Chances are, she would not view them as the same.





When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
crazydiamond
Posted: Thursday, January 24, 2013 1:48:21 PM

Rank: Clever Gem

Joined: 7/17/2011
Posts: 2,285
Location: Exactly where I should be!, Canada
lafayettemister wrote:


Agreed. Or another analogy. If a lesbian has sex with a real condom covered cock, is it the same as her girlfriend's strap-on dildo. Chances are, she would not view them as the same.


I dont care the situation or sexual preference but having a condom in my mouth would indeed make me barf.
And to the OP no its not the same, a cock is an appendage attached to anogther living breathing , feeling human being a dildo is a bit of plastic.

lafayettemister
Posted: Thursday, January 24, 2013 1:49:50 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/4/2010
Posts: 6,343
Location: Alabama, United States
crazydiamond wrote:


I dont care the situation or sexual preference but having a condom in my mouth would indeed make me barf.


I never told you I was into barf, how'd you find out? Open wide!!!





When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
JohnC
Posted: Thursday, January 24, 2013 1:50:07 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/7/2013
Posts: 5,031
Location: United States
lafayettemister wrote:


Agreed. Or another analogy. If a lesbian has sex with a real condom covered cock, is it the same as her girlfriend's strap-on dildo. Chances are, she would not view them as the same.

Oh good twist! And true. LOL

Another would be.... if you want to have sex with a passable Shemale, would you be gay? Or would that be like having sex with a woman wearing a strap-on?

There are a lot of variables that could come into play depending on the mindset of the people involved or the person. Like I said, for me, it would be about the desire and actual thoughts of the person.

crazydiamond
Posted: Thursday, January 24, 2013 1:51:12 PM

Rank: Clever Gem

Joined: 7/17/2011
Posts: 2,285
Location: Exactly where I should be!, Canada
lafayettemister wrote:


I never told you I was into barf, how'd you find out? Open wide!!!


You are so naughty! pounces

seeker4
Posted: Thursday, January 24, 2013 2:43:39 PM

Rank: Story Verifier

Joined: 10/17/2012
Posts: 2,890
Location: In the great, beautiful Cosmos, Canada
I'm game to test this out. I'll suck a cock with a condom, without a condom, and then a dildo and let you know if they are the same or not. Any coc...er...guys want to volunteer to be my subject? 204-oral

Or maybe I'm just horny and desperate to explore my bi-curiousity...

b229

Recent Stories:

Looking for dessert? Try visiting...

Sweet Tasty Treats

He went looking for an interview. He found something more.

The Professor
Nikki703
Posted: Thursday, January 24, 2013 2:51:12 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/7/2009
Posts: 12,336
Location: The Other Side Of The Mirror
seeker4 wrote:
I'm game to test this out. I'll suck a cock with a condom, without a condom, and then a dildo and let you know if they are the same or not. Any coc...er...guys want to volunteer to be my subject? 204-oral

Or maybe I'm just horny and desperate to explore my bi-curiousity...

b229


Whether they feel the same or different is irrelevant. If you suck a cock, a real cock, you had oral sex with a man. There is nothing wrong with doing it and you can call it or rationalize it any way you like. But it is what it is!!
kylie_kained
Posted: Thursday, January 24, 2013 3:50:10 PM

Rank: Detention Seeker

Joined: 8/17/2010
Posts: 994
Location: Over your Knee Screaming and Kicking!, United King
I would never suck a cock or dildo with a condom on I like to feel the sensation more and enjoy the end result with a cock.
















Guest
Posted: Thursday, January 24, 2013 4:33:26 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 473,817
I prefer mouth to skin contact when sucking a cock. I've never given a blowjob where someone was wearing a condom. If I had to, I'd just flip it inside out and shake the fuck out of it.................
Thinkingaboutit
Posted: Thursday, January 24, 2013 8:23:43 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 1/23/2009
Posts: 34
Location: North Texas, United States
seeker4 wrote:
I'm game to test this out. I'll suck a cock with a condom, without a condom, and then a dildo and let you know if they are the same or not. Any coc...er...guys want to volunteer to be my subject? 204-oral

Or maybe I'm just horny and desperate to explore my bi-curiousity...

b229


Count me in!
Dudealicious
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2013 6:45:52 AM

Rank: Wise Ass

Joined: 11/12/2010
Posts: 5,340
Location: The center of the universe, Canada
Juniors_world wrote:
Is sucking a mans cock with a condom on the same as sucking a dildo with a condom on? in terms of remaining straight, why does it seem less gay?


Yes it's completely identical isjda

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

Naughty_Nurse
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2013 7:06:52 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/29/2012
Posts: 587
Location: Netherlands
Hahaha it sure is a big difference, a dildo is cold plastic for example.

When it happens that there is one in my mouth I start to wonder what the hell I'm doing with a piece of plastic in my mouth...
With a cock I always wonder how deep shall I swallow it and what more will I do with it...LOL

Monica's Birthday turns into an unexpected family orgy
http://www.lushstories.com/stories/incest/monicas-birthday-turns-into-an.aspx

Scott learns all about oral sex from his Nurse
http://www.lushstories.com/stories/oral-sex/scott-learns-all-about-oral-sex-from.aspx
tiny_dick_leland
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2013 1:35:10 PM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 12/4/2012
Posts: 7
Location: Borger,Texas, United States
I hate sucking a cock with a condom on it
love the taste of cum

read my e-mail @ tiny_dick_leland2@yahoo.com password shirl50
michelle1973
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2013 3:35:05 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/12/2012
Posts: 273
Location: United States
I prefer not to have a rubber on the persons cock that I am sucking because I would rather have my mouth on there skin and tasting every bit of them and once they cum I would be able to swallow every bit of there cum in all honesty what is the thrill about sucking a cock with a rubber on it
Juniors_world
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 5:22:46 AM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 9/9/2012
Posts: 55
Location: Australia
michelle1973 wrote:
I prefer not to have a rubber on the persons cock that I am sucking because I would rather have my mouth on there skin and tasting every bit of them and once they cum I would be able to swallow every bit of there cum in all honesty what is the thrill about sucking a cock with a rubber on it


haha yeah fair enough

Im suprised(not in a negative way) by the replys thanks guys/gurls
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 7:39:14 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 473,817
If a man sucks another man's cock, it's at least bi, whether he's rubbered up or not. What it does do is make it more safe.
Juniors_world
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 7:41:10 AM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 9/9/2012
Posts: 55
Location: Australia
Gurlyboy wrote:
If a man sucks another man's cock, it's at least bi, whether he's rubbered up or not. What it does do is make it more safe.



true though does anyone know the ratio of guys accepting a blow job with rubber to those who with only do it without rubber?
Poppet
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 9:25:22 AM

Rank: Sweetest Cricket

Joined: 10/5/2012
Posts: 5,150
Location: You Inspire Me, United States
I'm trying to understand how anyone would want to suck a cock or a dildo with a condom on... The thought of sucking a condom sounds gross to me.. Is it just me? Gross.

Suck cock... Suck it bare... And love it!

A Few Of My Favourites

Oral – Audio - Eating Of My Pussy
Erotic Poem - Audio - Sucking Cock
Reluctance – Masturbating Slut Exposed
Exhibitionism - Audio - Afternoon Park Delights
Masturbation - Audio - Recommended Read - Phone Sex
Masturbation - Audio - Recommend Read - Two AM Orgasms
Supernatural – Audio – Recommended Read - My Life As A Genie
LadyX
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 9:39:41 AM

Rank: Thread Mediator

Joined: 9/25/2009
Posts: 4,678
Location: United States
Poppet wrote:
I'm trying to understand how anyone would want to suck a cock or a dildo with a condom on... The thought of sucking a condom sounds gross to me.. Is it just me? Gross.


Yes, it is.
JohnC
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 9:42:33 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/7/2013
Posts: 5,031
Location: United States
Poppet wrote:
I'm trying to understand how anyone would want to suck a cock or a dildo with a condom on... The thought of sucking a condom sounds gross to me.. Is it just me? Gross.

Suck cock... Suck it bare... And love it!

No it is not just you....... And while I have seen condoms used on toys, I just don't see the need or purpose for it. Maybe there is one? Seems like a waste of a condom to me... and can't taste very good I would imagine.

LadyX
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 9:59:21 AM

Rank: Thread Mediator

Joined: 9/25/2009
Posts: 4,678
Location: United States
JohnC wrote:

No it is not just you....... And while I have seen condoms used on toys, I just don't see the need or purpose for it. Maybe there is one? Seems like a waste of a condom to me... and can't taste very good I would imagine.


Well, there is definitely a reduced risk of STD infection that way, same as using a condom for intercourse. So that at least covers the 'purpose' part. But how many of us have blown a guy we didn't exactly have a medical knowledge of, and done it without a condom? I know I have.
JohnC
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 10:05:39 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/7/2013
Posts: 5,031
Location: United States
LadyX wrote:


Well, there is definitely a reduced risk of STD infection that way, same as using a condom for intercourse. So that at least covers the 'purpose' part. But how many of us have blown a guy we didn't exactly have a medical knowledge of, and done it without a condom? I know I have.

Yes that is true... but proper care of the toys and cleaning should also reduce that risk as well, right? But exactly, or a guy going down on a girl. Pretty nasty things can happen and you don't need that crap on your face. But people tend to generally only consider genital contact as a "risk"....... nope......

Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.