Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

What is the ideal penis size? Options · View
Jack_42
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2013 7:21:22 AM

What strikes me about this is when describing penis size nobody used metric.
AbigailThornton
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2013 7:48:58 AM

I don't know, when I've got hold of my 'ideal penis' the last thing I think about doing is reaching for a tape measure...

DLizze
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2013 8:06:14 AM

"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
freakycactus
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2013 8:15:35 AM

JohnC wrote:
I always smile at these questions and the responses. The truth is, don't worry about it. Women always point out how big dicks can be attached to bad lovers and they use that to show how small to average guys can be fantastic lovers... well.... how about this for a change? Guys with big cocks CAN and often ARE great lovers too! lol And guys with small to average cocks are often times TERRIBLE lovers and can't satisfy anyone. Same with girth.

I just get tired of "pumping up small guys" while slamming "bigger guys". And yes, that is how it comes across time and again. ;) So please folks, think about what you post and how it might look to others.

People seem to think it is an all or nothing thing. There are plenty of guys out there that are well endowed who are great lovers, and they ALSO use their fingers, tongues, toys, etc.

Guys... stop obsessing over penis size!

(It often comes across much like if guys kept saying women with big tits are stupid, or that if you work out you are an idiot, etc.)

The two biggest guys I've been with were both 10"+, one was fantastic and one was good enough that we were fuck buddies for a few months.

The best lover I have ever had is my current boyfriend, he's a great size and shape - he fits perfectly inside me. But what makes the sex so mind blowing? Him!

LOVES4PLAY
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2013 10:25:50 AM

I have enjoyed the humor & wit shown in some of your answers,
Why not condense .it to

"ONE THAT WORKS"
HisGirl29
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2013 12:48:32 PM

I've only had one guy, who is about 8", but i've used different sized dildos and vibrators, and i've found that personally i don't like it when its too big (over 8 or 9) as it starts to hurt, so i believe its personal opinion :)
sprite
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2013 12:51:04 PM

Clau
Posted: Thursday, January 31, 2013 11:18:55 PM

I would say between 5 and 8 inches. But it's all relative. I like to suck a lot, and a small penis is nice to put it in my mouth whole with testicles and all. On the other side, I've had a couple of bad experiences with very big ones, they looked fabulous but when they tried to get them all inside me there simply wasn't enough room and they hurt me (I'm not into pain!). So, I'd say if it's going to be really big, it be be so in width rather than length.
hankyspanky
Posted: Friday, February 01, 2013 2:15:34 AM

well,first,if the guy doesnt no how 2 use his tool well,size is unimportant,but,i saw my lady take her 1st 10"cock&it was an incredible experience for us 2couples[4some]&,later my partner said, it was her best fucking ever&went back again@a later4some.Danni69 knows!
angieseroticpen
Posted: Friday, February 01, 2013 4:28:23 AM

Jack_42 wrote:
What strikes me about this is when describing penis size nobody used metric.

I think a lot of men get confused between centimetres and inches when it comes to measuring Jack....... laughing6

“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
hankyspanky
Posted: Friday, February 01, 2013 4:36:00 AM

ha ha,didnt get the c.ms mixed up with this thick 10"that fixed her up well&truly.she came&came!