Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

RUMPLATIONS: Honky Tonk and Cyber Bar Options · View
RumpleForeskin
Posted: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 10:50:27 AM

(prepares a triple-whiskey sour and slides it over to Chef)

Sorry to hear about your jarhead getting laid off. Tell you what, lay him back on and be sure he uses shorter strokes this time.

glasses8

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. - ROBERT HEINLEIN

Feels So Right, It Can't Be WrongMore steamy, seductive, straight step-sibling sex, 2-3

Becky -- FOR: Matt -- With Love:
a Festive contest winner – honest

HOW HUMANS DO IT: a fish-eye view of sex an Editor's Pick - no kidding
seeker4
Posted: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 11:22:12 AM

RumpleForeskin wrote:
I'm not sure if this is, Hump Day, or not.

It is but there isn't much humping going on around here right now. Too cold. Apparently someone finally reminded January that it is, well, January. Oh well, planning a trip to New Orleans for March so may to get to send the winter off in style.

Stories that satisfy about people seeking satisfaction

Satisfaction in the Park

Satisfaction in the Library
Posted: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 12:05:14 PM

Thanks Rump. Some times I get tired of the Three Sisters of Fate kicking me when I'm down.
WooHoo. It made it to 68 today!
CurlyGirly
Posted: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 12:09:35 PM

chefkathleen wrote:
I love being called a broad. I heard we got named that because we're "broad in the beam". It makes me think of someone sassy.
The suns out today. That should make it feel warmer. I still have my furnace on tho.
Oh look at the guy from Jamaica over there! After I partake in a little of his herb, would someone please slide me down a drink? I may have to start a tab like Alan does. Learned last night the Marines have been laid off again. And not in a good way.angry7

Very sorry to hear that, CK. sad1 That sucks. Hope it's a quick turnaround for him. I'll be thinking about ya!

It's a Wednesday in January in the Midwest, not much else to say about that. Eh?

It won a potato. Aren't you intrigued?

Nikki703
Posted: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 1:05:52 PM

CurlyGirly wrote:

Very sorry to hear that, CK. sad1 That sucks. Hope it's a quick turnaround for him. I'll be thinking about ya!

It's a Wednesday in January in the Midwest, not much else to say about that. Eh?

Same here in the Northeast. Was -2 this morning. At least its sunny, all the way up to 13 now, LOL!!
Posted: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 4:44:16 PM

Man! I hate cold! I like to look at snow from inside a warm house with the fire roaring in the fireplace and the thermostat turned to 70. And I never want to go out into it for more than 5 minutes. Problem is, when I lived in the North, we had to eat so therefore, I had to go to the grocery. evil4 Dirty parking lot snow. Slush or ice on the streets. Scraping the windshield. Waiting for the damn heater to get hot so my teeth would stop chattering. Uh huh. Don't really miss it that much.

Thanks for the well wishes girls. Fingers crossed it won't be as long as the last time. Fucking economy. Opps, my lady hat fell off there for a second.
RumpleForeskin
Posted: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 5:54:55 PM

Just so y'all will hate me:

Out here, east of Luckenback, high's are expected to remain in the low to mid 70's with partly sunny days through the weekend. (remind me of this weather when it's 100+ next August). Golfers are crowding...

Somebody help poor, Scooter. He's drooling all over the bar and it might scar the surface. Guy hasn't reacted like that since that time he had a dream (very wet) about playing a round with Anika Sorensen.

glasses8

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. - ROBERT HEINLEIN

Feels So Right, It Can't Be WrongMore steamy, seductive, straight step-sibling sex, 2-3

Posted: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 7:24:33 PM

Here's what I have coming up.

Dirty_D
Posted: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 7:47:42 PM

chefkathleen wrote:
Here's what I have coming up.

Its kinda cold here in the Northern part of the state CK, low last night of #@$% 32!

RumpleForeskin
Posted: Thursday, January 24, 2013 5:22:14 AM

As some smart-ass pointed out, for the first time in the history of the world, this second has occured. (sips from mug filled with Busty's coffee...reels) And I'm here to tell you, no matter the time, some things never change.

Hope everyone's making plans for the upcoming holiday season. That's right, first there's the Super Bowl down in New Orleans, then comes Mardi Gras, down in New Orleans. It's a sign, I tell you, a sign.

glasses8

sugarbabe
Posted: Thursday, January 24, 2013 10:53:09 AM

I guess I will take him home. I just hate it when he drools!!!
women rule, men drool....
no wonder he's so drunk, everyone must of misunderstood the sign,
buy 1 get scooter for free...NOT 4 drinks for scooter free.evil4

sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

seeker4
Posted: Thursday, January 24, 2013 11:45:05 AM

RumpleForeskin wrote:
Hope everyone's making plans for the upcoming holiday season. That's right, first there's the Super Bowl down in New Orleans, then comes Mardi Gras, down in New Orleans. It's a sign, I tell you, a sign.

glasses8

Wish I was going for one of those, but, alas, I'm just going for a four day work-related IT conference. There'll be some fun, to be sure (they usually throw a hell of a party one night, apparently Matchbox Twenty is headlining this year's bash), but also a lot of corporate BS and dull speakers.

Stories that satisfy about people seeking satisfaction

Satisfaction in the Park

Satisfaction in the Library
RumpleForeskin
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2013 5:41:51 AM

Congratulations! You've made it to Friday. Free TGIF drinks (with alcohol an optional extra for a nominal fee). Of course, Busty's coffee is free to the brave of heart and the strong of stomach. (sips, staggers).

Another of my affronts to English letters has popped up over at StoriesSpace. "Of Hogs and Men" is a quasi-humorous tale of bar fights, pig stealing, and man vs hog (the hog wins). Good news it's only 1600 words. Still, best to approach with caution.

glasses8

Posted: Friday, January 25, 2013 9:44:59 AM

Great story Rump. Hope you write more on the doctor and his grandson.
Dani
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2013 4:30:45 PM

RumpleForeskin wrote:
Congratulations! You've made it to Friday. Free TGIF drinks (with alcohol an optional extra for a nominal fee). Of course, Busty's coffee is free to the brave of heart and the strong of stomach. (sips, staggers).

Another of my affronts to English letters has popped up over at StoriesSpace. "Of Hogs and Men" is a quasi-humorous tale of bar fights, pig stealing, and man vs hog (the hog wins). Good news it's only 1600 words. Still, best to approach with caution.

glasses8

Whatchu mean nominal fee?!?! You said my drinks were free, mister. What kinda establishment are you runnin'?!?!

Baby put your arms around me, tell me I'm a problem...

RumpleForeskin
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2013 7:20:57 PM

(slides free 'alcoholic' drink over to Chef as payment, I mean, thanks for her checking out my story.)

Slippery, drinks (non-alcoholic) are free. Drinks (alcoholic) aren't. Well, they might be depending on inducements offered to the barkeep. ;)

For more info on this subject, check out Article VI, Paragraph five, sub clause 4 in the, Rules and Regulations for Running Rumple Ragged. Believe it's in my office under the day bed/sofa cushions.

glasses8

RumpleForeskin
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2013 8:05:18 PM

The next time someone complain's that 99% of comments are unhelpful, non-specific warm fuzzies,feel free to pass along this response by the author of 'Forbidden Love' to my comment and 4 vote.

--I don't care about your opinion to be honest. It's a story, do you go to the fantasy stories and just say, ooh vampires burn in sunlight? Everyone has very mixed interpretations about stuff, I like the idea of this happening, I don't care if it isn't of "sexual parameters." If everything in this story was to historic facts, I would put more underwear in, which really isn't enticing at all. In fact most of it was pretty unattractive. If you don't like my stories, you know where to go, because quite frankly, I don't want you here whining to me. What is it with old guys and complainin....--

There was a bit more, but I did a sloppy copy and paste.

glasses8

scooter
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2013 8:15:55 PM

RumpleForeskin wrote:
(slides free 'alcoholic' drink over to Chef as payment, I mean, thanks for her checking out my story.)

Slippery, drinks (non-alcoholic) are free. Drinks (alcoholic) aren't. Well, they might be depending on inducements offered to the barkeep. ;)

For more info on this subject, check out Article VI, Paragraph five, sub clause 4 in the, Rules and Regulations for Running Rumple Ragged. Believe it's in my office under the day bed/sofa cushions.

glasses8

LOL, I found it Rump, it's right here.

Does that mean your raising your prices now?
CurlyGirly
Posted: Saturday, January 26, 2013 8:12:46 AM

RumpleForeskin wrote:
The next time someone complain's that 99% of comments are unhelpful, non-specific warm fuzzies,feel free to pass along this response by the author of 'Forbidden Love' to my comment and 4 vote.

--I don't care about your opinion to be honest. It's a story, do you go to the fantasy stories and just say, ooh vampires burn in sunlight? Everyone has very mixed interpretations about stuff, I like the idea of this happening, I don't care if it isn't of "sexual parameters." If everything in this story was to historic facts, I would put more underwear in, which really isn't enticing at all. In fact most of it was pretty unattractive. If you don't like my stories, you know where to go, because quite frankly, I don't want you here whining to me. What is it with old guys and complainin....--

There was a bit more, but I did a sloppy copy and paste.

glasses8

laughing8 laughing8 laughing8

Bwahahahaha! That was awesome! I think all stories need to mention underwear more. I find underwear can be very enticing. What is with you old guys trying to leave constructive criticism? Don't you remember being a teenager and knowing everything??? evil4

Happy Saturday, Kids. To keep up with my pseudoresolutions of eating healthier and getting back to exercising, I'm sitting in bed drinking my coffee and eating a piece of strawberry rhubarb crumb pie. Embarassed Oh well, maybe tomorrow...or next year...

It won a potato. Aren't you intrigued?

Posted: Saturday, January 26, 2013 9:22:28 AM

That'll learn ya Rump.evil4
The Marines can be dumb bastards did you know that? Can't tell how to set an alarm for a.m. or p.m. so now I have to get up at dawn tomorrow and drive at least an hour to the airport to pick him up. Asshole.
Ok, rant over. Can I have a cup of Busty's coffee please?
RumpleForeskin
Posted: Saturday, January 26, 2013 11:34:08 AM

Greetings, weekend wantoneers and wontonettes. (slides mug of Busty's best over to Chef) Good luck with this.

The time problem is your fault. Jarheads suffer from having been exposed to the 24-hour military clock, and have been known to make less than perfect conversion to civilian time. You should have known that when you let him follow you home the first time and saw to his needs. ;)

Scooter, please check out the 'Quibbles and Exceptions' section. Terrance has promised to make me a braille version of the rule book, but is still struggling to remember what's braille for "A". In other words, there may be a wait on that translation.

CG, ain't nobody smarter than a cute teenage gymnast. I've been flashing on Dylan's line, "I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now." :)

glasses8

scooter
Posted: Sunday, January 27, 2013 3:23:40 AM

TGIS Lushers,

Rump, all I could find was the quibbles and bits section. I read it word for word, in hopes it was about ladies undergarments.
I was looking for one of those brail versions of Playboy magazine.

Is it me, or is Busty's coffee improving with age

coffee
RumpleForeskin
Posted: Sunday, January 27, 2013 9:18:29 AM

Morning, Scooter. The book of rules and regs is a wonderously mysterious place., a dark void from which little, if any, light is ever perceived. Approach with caution.

As for that braille issue of, Playboy, well, thanks anyway. Last time I got a copy you'd checked out first, the bosom of Miss June had been worn so flat it resembled that of a Mia Farrow or Audrey Hepburn. ;)

The quality of Busty's coffee (or lack of the same) is eternal and unvarying. Odds are its just killed off enough of your taste buds to give the illusion its taste has improved. But what do I know?

:glasses8

LadySharon
Posted: Sunday, January 27, 2013 9:27:47 AM

I come baring gifts of moonshine for today's service.

The Roommates Trilogy:
Roommates with Benefits
Roommates with Benefits: Snowed In
Roommates with Benefits: The Working Vacation is now available for your reading pleasure

Latest poem, Longing, is out now!

College Sex:

New story now available!
Posted: Sunday, January 27, 2013 4:16:56 PM

Man! Busty's coffee goes right through ya doesn't it? I'll stick to BBB. It's safer. Well, as long as you don't go near an open flame and breathe out.
You're right about the Marine following me home Rump. I can't get used to military time to save me. All of the itinerary from the great white North was in that and couldn't figure out what time to do anything.
Ohh look! It's Miss Sharon! She always comes bearing gifts. I love that. Even if moonshine makes me tear off my clothes and dance on the bar.
RumpleForeskin
Posted: Sunday, January 27, 2013 5:21:04 PM

Chef, only thing better than Lady Sharon bearing gifts, is the two of you baring your bosoms. ;)

glasses8

Mazza
Posted: Sunday, January 27, 2013 5:28:23 PM

Evening everyone...

I won't come too close, as I think I have the lurgy! Can't stop sneezing... Hot toddies for all!!!

Atchoo!!

I had the pleasure of the opera on Saturday night... A midsummer night's dream... It was like, the play, only sung in opera style... and sort of experimental...

I like proper operas...

RumpleForeskin
Posted: Monday, January 28, 2013 5:46:09 AM

Happy 'Last Monday in January' Day to depravitors and depravitees.

Congratulations to...ME! I made it through the entire weekend without benefit of a single real football game. For the legalistic among us, all-star and exhibition games do NOT qualify as 'real' football games.

Granted, I'm still a little shakey, but a mug of Busty's coffee should stiffen me right up. (imbibes deeply from mug...jerks into a ridgid, upright posture then, not unlike a mighty oak in the forest, slowly crashes onto the floor.

Works every time. Later?

glasses8

Posted: Monday, January 28, 2013 1:55:45 PM

Morning one and all. Well afternoon now. How about a ice cold beer? I'll buy the first round. It's been a warm one here in the Sunshine state. This made me chuckle. It might you guys too. More so if you've ever been here.

c50t
Posted: Monday, January 28, 2013 3:11:02 PM

Now how do I get to Jimmy Buffet Land without passing through all the other stuff ... hmmm?