Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

What are the Most Attractive Interests? Options · View
Posted: Monday, January 28, 2013 12:29:28 PM

What are the sexiest interests someone can have? What sort of interests get you really interested in someone? Do you like someone domestic, intellectual, athletic?

I have a poll for it here: http://liquidmatthew.wordpress.com/2012/12/19/what-are-the-most-attractive-interests/ , but I also wanted to just get a discussion going in the forum.

As for me, I think artistic interests are sexiest to me. I had a crush on a drummer for the longest time, and I've always had a thing for painters and sculptors. Media-centric is a close second, though, and if I know a girl is into the same sort of games and anime I like, I'm much more likely to want to get to know her better.

How about you?
seeker4
Posted: Monday, January 28, 2013 12:43:50 PM

Cultural, intellectual, and artistic are the three that I chose. I love talking and sharing ideas so if I cannot connect on an intellectual level with someone, then sexual interests are moot. At most, they're going to be a fling. There is also a creative element to all of these (esp. the last, of course) that I find quite attractive. I'd say media-centric would be a fourth if you allowed four choices.

Its been a while but I finally got a new story out. Enjoy!

Satisfaction in the Park
Magical_felix
Posted: Monday, January 28, 2013 4:42:10 PM

I like when girls are really interested in sucking my dick. I'm attracted to that interest.

BallChinian
Posted: Monday, January 28, 2013 6:25:34 PM

Intellectual is a prerequisite, not necessarily a "sexy interest" for me. No matter the hobby, I like courageous women. When I see a lady push her comfort zone, it is a turn on. Run a marathon, give a speech, go camping.... there are tons of opportunities!

"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo

Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike
Posted: Monday, January 28, 2013 7:12:43 PM

attractive is relative, but i love a women laugh and a bright set of eyes. i love a brain in a women. im a history buff, hiking and the out doors. if she love that its just as sexy. that will set up a sexual night to remember for both.
Posted: Friday, February 01, 2013 11:07:31 AM

Cultural, intellectual, and artistic are the three for me. A smart, artistic chick turns me something fierce.
Dudealicious
Posted: Friday, February 01, 2013 11:12:04 AM

Magical_felix wrote:
I like when girls are really interested in sucking my dick. I'm attracted to that interest.

Yeah count me in on that one as well. An obession with anal is a close second for me too. Shhh

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker