Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Breastfeeding Options · View
winky
Posted: Monday, January 28, 2013 9:51:16 PM

one time a few years ago i was at church and some woman just whipped out her breast and started to feed her baby like RIGHT OUT THERE!

i dont have a problem with you breast feeding your child, but please cover up. i do not want to see it happening.
nazhinaz
Posted: Monday, January 28, 2013 11:01:43 PM

Poppet wrote:
I’ve never had kids so I've never breast feed before. However I have seen women breast feed a lot out in public and don’t think anything of it. I don’t think that breasts are for men’s pleasure only. Of course they can be when it’s not being used for babies. Given the fact that breast feeding should be one of the most natural things. A lot of men are just pigs including the one you mentioned.

Breasts are multifunctional.
They are and should be for sexual arousal for partners (male or female).
They are also for breast feeding the kids and maybe their dads too (if the quantity of milk is enough).
They are for the beauty and glory of a woman too.
And I believe this last fucntion (glory of a woman) preceeds all others.
nazhinaz
Posted: Monday, January 28, 2013 11:07:19 PM

winky wrote:
one time a few years ago i was at church and some woman just whipped out her breast and started to feed her baby like RIGHT OUT THERE!

i dont have a problem with you breast feeding your child, but please cover up. i do not want to see it happening.

If you aroused looking at breast feeding a mom, try to thnk of your own mom.
Feeding a baby is such a beautiful act as well as so arousing.
Some years back I saw a young lady whipping her boobs (yep not breasts - as they were so glorious) out and started feeding her young baby of about 2 at Natonal Museum of History, London with hundreds around.
And no one objected to this beautiful act of feeding a baby.
Lisa
Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 12:00:16 AM

lambdavi wrote:

Excuse me, how can you breastfeed and be pregnant at the same time? Ths side of the ocean, the lactation process inhibits ovulation...

confused5

It doesn't stop you from getting pregnant. I breastfed my first child while I was pregnant with my second one.
Magical_felix
Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 12:09:30 AM

nazhinaz wrote:

try to thnk of your own mom. Feeding a baby is such a beautiful act as well as so arousing.

CaseyGrae
Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 6:47:15 AM

I find it completely ridiculous that a person would feel that way, let alone voice that feeling! Breastfeeding is natural, to most people (I would hope) not in the slightest bit offensive, and is indeed what I plan on doing when I have children no matter the thoughts of the father/partner.
Poppet
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 7:07:04 AM

nazhinaz wrote:

They are also for breast feeding the kids and maybe their dads too (if the quantity of milk is enough).

No, they should NOT be, they just ARE. And SHOULDN'T be if a women is breast feeding. I like my breasts/nipples played with but if I was nursing I'd put my child first.

What the hell? I have no words.

This much I know.. Thanks for reminding me.

keoloke
Posted: Monday, March 04, 2013 8:47:19 PM

An Australian café owner said that breastfeeding in public is an "offense to humanity".

The mother created an event to breastfeed outside the cafe'. GOOD FOR HER.

Yup by the photo you can see that it is a "disgusting offense".. or as some have said it should not be done because it's too sexual.

Read it here

Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
DonDuzIt
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 12:28:54 PM

I support breastfeeding anytime and anyplace. Also if any of you ladies have more milk than the baby can use, I would love to help...

Tact is the art of making a point without making an enemy.
jmk1955
Posted: Thursday, June 27, 2013 5:45:42 AM

The guy is insane woman were built to breastfeed ???????????
Posted: Thursday, June 27, 2013 7:16:16 AM

It doesn't bother me but mothers should cover themselves with a towel or something. You can't whip out a titty in public because it is indecent exposure, just because a child is attached to that tit doesn't make it an exception to the rule. My wife breastfed, in public, and was respectful to those around her. To just say "Its beautiful, its part of life, blah, blah, blah" is opening a whole can of worms. What about ladies who deem it appropriate to breast feed until a child enters school? Would you want your children walking up on a six year old sucking his mama at the grocery store. I find it easier for both sides to just throw a thin towel over it and move on.
sexyfrancheskia
Posted: Friday, July 05, 2013 10:58:06 PM

Seriously, the way you talk about it. "Sucking there mama"
tango48
Posted: Saturday, July 20, 2013 3:16:09 AM

breast feeding is the natural way to feed a child! however making it a 'statement' for whatever your want to emphasize is where i draw a line.
btw my ex-wife BF all three of our kids, and there was never a issue, i wonder why this debate ever came up?

if, 'to be or not to be' is the question - then how is E=MC^2?
Torquatus
Posted: Monday, July 29, 2013 2:36:54 PM

It seems to me that in the US women (maybe men too) have gotten much more concealment-oriented about breast feeding. One of my nicest memories is of a conversation I had with a neighbor years ago while she breastfed her baby. There was no covering up, no towels here or there. It was just very matter of fact and she had no problem with me watching this beautiful sight. I was bottle-fed myself (not that I consciously remember) and this may also explain a particular hunger on my part for open nursing.
Metilda
Posted: Monday, July 29, 2013 3:07:04 PM

sexyfrancheskia wrote:
I have a son that i breastfed and im pregnant and plan on doing the same. I was a little shocked and disgusted when i read online that a woman's husband would NOT let her BF because he found it offensive and told her they were for his sexual pleasure.
So my question is, If you've ever seen a woman BF do you find it offensive and would you care if your gf/wife wanted to BF?

Sounds no different than young mothers who oppose breast feeding and refuse to do it. The modern era of formula and bottles has really made it easy to avoid.

My ex made fun of me for it, though (we were teens) so when it became difficult I found no reason to keep going. It's a sign of misplaced priorities and immaturity.

Available as an ebook through All Romance, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, iBooks, and others.
DeerCreekCowboy
Posted: Saturday, August 03, 2013 2:15:48 PM

Long ago during the ultra conservative period, when all lived on an operated a small farm, and every Saturday night held a "Square Dance" someplace in the county, these dances had a format of their own. Nursing was done by any young woman with child, while she sat on the sidelines cheering on the "stompers", a guy thing. the young wives nursed unembarrassed, and active in the "goings on." A lot of other activities were occurring, but there is not enough room here to elaborate.
TxPrincess
Posted: Saturday, August 03, 2013 3:17:48 PM

OK OK....Now I have breastfeed my son and my sister has breastfed all 3 of hers and is still feeding the 3rd. Well I don't think it is beautiful or any of that jazz, but it is a necessity and for the sake of the baby and it was mean to be done or our bodies would not produce the milk to make it happen. I even changed Dr's cause she told me my son wasn't getting enough food (total lies, he loved to eat), however he would never latch or nurse so i pumped for 6 months and he was given my milk for 9-10 months of his life, yep I was a cow, it was amazing the amount of milk and at that time you could not donate it.

Ok so now that is my stance.

I have been spending alot of time with my sister and she does a paper route in the middle of the night, so about half way thru she pulls out her hands free bra (yep they have those) and plugs it all up to the pump and continues to pump as we throw papers out the window. Yep she is amazing.

Well yesterday in traffic like rush hour 5:30ish she needed to pump (yes need if you are a BFing you have to do it often cause it is like a balloon that will explode) so at a stop light she proceeds to put the lotion stuff on the areola (like in the open, yep people watching), put the cones thru the bra and zips it up, plugs up the tubes and collections bottles and pumps for like 30 mins.

Point of my telling you all this.....Breast Feeding is not about the Mom, the Dad, the people, the Dr's, your friends around you......IT IS about the BABY that gets the benefits.

beky
Posted: Saturday, August 03, 2013 7:02:07 PM

Yet another one where I am disgusted by the amount of misinformed people who decide to post their "opinions". sigh

Actually this doesn't shock me at all. My mother in law wasn't able to breastfeed either of her children because my father in law didn't want her to and thought it was gross. Not breastfeeding was a shock for me considering I grew up in a family where breastfeeding was just what you did. My mother breastfed all of us kids, sisters, sister in laws, all breastfeed or pumped, and most of my friends as well.

I was disgusted that a FATHER would disprove of a mother breastfeeding because of his own personal agenda. I thought as parents we are suppose to try and do what is best for our children. Not discourage it and just do what is easier. (Cause yes. Breastfeeding is not easy. It is a commitment and all around hard work especially if pumping!)

Its becoming an epidemic for parents to not raise their children based on education and information and instead raise them on opinion.

Any husband or partner who disagrees with their loved one breastfeeding is just misinformed and selfish.

Dream_Catcher
Posted: Friday, August 09, 2013 1:39:39 AM

My first wife breast fed both my children. It was wonderful and natural.

As for other woman breast feeding, great.

In public? It is only our sex obsessed society that has a downer on it.
Tanksdad
Posted: Monday, August 19, 2013 4:38:37 PM

It is one of the most natural things a mother can do. My wife chose not to but her BFF did and often in front of us. Both of our kids were and are healthy but mine was colicky as a kid. Who knows if BF would have helped with this.
shypoison21
Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 5:38:57 PM

hmm breast feed is good

ADD ME IN YAHOO INOCENT_JHEN
frogman1
Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 7:27:23 PM

I have seen women breastfeed in public and I think nothing of it, and I must say I once had the honor and pleasure to part take and it was awesome (child was fed and asleep) I would never take any food from a child. She had asked me if I would like to try it and taste it, it was awesome !!! this was not in public LOL boobieflash2
Posted: Sunday, September 01, 2013 4:52:38 PM

nazhinaz wrote:

I'm not surprised at this...coming from a guy. Breasts are MADE for BREASTFEEDING children. Their main function is not for sexual arousal of partners tho they can and are used for this...it is not their intended main function.

I guess the "beauty and glory" is meant for the young because after a woman uses her breasts for their intended functional use, not too many women, magazines, movies, adverts...etc...use them again as instruments of glory. I haven't seen the saggy breasted woman selling cars, restaurants, insurance...you name it. It's the youthful showing cleavage or they are covered up. In fact, a silly case in point still makes the point, In "There's Something About Mary" there was the scene where Cameron Diaz was changing her tee shirt and Matt Damon was spying thru binoculars. He moved the binoculars and when he searched for her again, he ended up looking in the next door neighbor's window who had saggy breasts. It was a comedic moment which is my point here. So, so much for society's perception of the beauty and glory.

So sad that a woman performing a completely normal and non sexual function is scorned but the women flash sexy all over the screen, big or little, is glorified.

Reminds of how society can talk forever about Paula Dean making a racial statement, and people are willing to talk about her ad naseum. But talk about the politician who makes racial comment(s) is political. Oh...we can't talk about that, can we? We can't talk politics (accept in think tanks...lol). Society has their priorities a bit backwards.
ed1814
Posted: Monday, September 09, 2013 6:54:06 PM

NO, it is not offensive in any way. It is the only way a baby should be fed. AND nothing wrong with using breasts as sex toys before , during and after too. They can be used both ways and should be.
tango48
Posted: Tuesday, September 10, 2013 2:43:53 AM

i was breastfed, and my kids were breastfed, the natural way of things. no objections to it, and if i can play a little with the breast, which i do even when she is not not being BFing what is the harm?
i love to see ladies breast feeding kids!

if, 'to be or not to be' is the question - then how is E=MC^2?
HayleyHollyGrace
Posted: Tuesday, September 10, 2013 6:31:15 AM

I breast-fed both my daughters, Holly and Layla and i'm proud of it. Made feel a proper Mummy

Picking my nose now.
nazhinaz
Posted: Tuesday, September 10, 2013 8:12:21 AM

Kristind wrote:

I'm not surprised at this...coming from a guy. Breasts are MADE for BREASTFEEDING children. Their main function is not for sexual arousal of partners tho they can and are used for this...it is not their intended main function.

I guess the "beauty and glory" is meant for the young because after a woman uses her breasts for their intended functional use, not too many women, magazines, movies, adverts...etc...use them again as instruments of glory. I haven't seen the saggy breasted woman selling cars, restaurants, insurance...you name it. It's the youthful showing cleavage or they are covered up. In fact, a silly case in point still makes the point, In "There's Something About Mary" there was the scene where Cameron Diaz was changing her tee shirt and Matt Damon was spying thru binoculars. He moved the binoculars and when he searched for her again, he ended up looking in the next door neighbor's window who had saggy breasts. It was a comedic moment which is my point here. So, so much for society's perception of the beauty and glory.

So sad that a woman performing a completely normal and non sexual function is scorned but the women flash sexy all over the screen, big or little, is glorified.

Reminds of how society can talk forever about Paula Dean making a racial statement, and people are willing to talk about her ad naseum. But talk about the politician who makes racial comment(s) is political. Oh...we can't talk about that, can we? We can't talk politics (accept in think tanks...lol). Society has their priorities a bit backwards.

Try to understand me.
Hundreds of thousands of girls all over the world never beget a baby and thus never feed with their breasts.
What function do these women have with their breasts?
Again, thousands of girls unfortunately loose their breasts due to breast cancer.
Why do they go for restorative or cosmetic surgery?
If the main function of breasts was to feed babies, when there are no babies what is the purpose of their breasts?
Similarly, when girls loose breast due to breast cancer, why do they go for cosmetic surgery?
BECAUSE BREASTS (BOOBS) ARE PRIMARILY MEANT FOR THE GLORY OF WOMENHOOD.
Tranquil
Posted: Saturday, September 21, 2013 2:02:55 PM

Its sad when it happens but i have seen it happen often. a jealously over the mother baby bond.

i loved breastfeeding my babies, it would bring me to tears sometimes, knowing i could give life and continue to gift the best start to my babies. I do know my husband loved to watch me breastfeed. I also was great at placing a soft blanket around baby and me so i could feed them no matter where i was without offending anyone. and once i was in a cafe when i was brought a coffee from elderly man, he brought it to the table himself and said to me he was thankful to watch me feed even though he couldn't see, but it reminded him that life continues on in the most beautiful natural way. ( I think he must have been having a bad day but hey if my breastfeeding gave him a lift then thats great).

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/my-mother-warned-me-1.aspx

[i]Poem : The Cyber Touch http://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/the-cyber-touch.aspx
Poem : The Last Moments http://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/the-last-moments.aspx
Story : One day only http://www.lushstories.com/stories/oral-sex/one-day-only.aspx
Poem: My Toy http://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/my-toy.aspx#comments/i]

Posted: Saturday, October 12, 2013 12:12:49 AM

This one man's ridiculous and controlling opinions don't negate one of the most natural things to happen with a mother and a baby. It was happening long before his mother had milk in her breasts when he was born.
Posted: Monday, October 21, 2013 8:22:06 AM

Not only would that man be a dominating, ignorant husband, but he would also not have his child's best interests at heart. Breastfeeding is the cheapest, oldest, and most beneficial form of nutrition for babies. I wonder if he exhibited any other characteristics that highlight his borderline misogyny...

I am, of course, biased. My mother nursed me until I was two and a half (a little old....but whatever...).