Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Thong Bikini Options · View
Cougarlover
Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 10:17:36 AM

Ladies my gf and I are going to Cozumel in Sept. and I want to buy here a thong bikini or 2 to wear while there. I was wondering if there were any places you would recommend on the web for us to look. I currently know about Wicked Weasel and Berrydog. Also are there any particular styles that you prefer. Any feedback you could give would be great.
Nikki703
Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 12:24:48 PM

I have a number of Thong and G-string bikinis from several different companies. The key is just finding a style she likes and will be comfortable wearing. I have a few that I will wear to the local beach which are not too revealing considering its a thong. And then I have some that are more risque that I will only wear on vacation in the tropics or in Vegas. I have one I really love from Dangerous Curves although I will say the quality is not as good as some of the others. I also really like one I have from BodyBody!! But that one is a vacation bikini for sure!!

Im not really into the micro's, but if that is what she (you) want then WW is the way to go. They make some really Hot styles.
1nympholes
Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 12:55:00 PM

I love thongs and hardly ever wear any thing else. Unless it is at beach where no suit is expected.

You might also try Malibu Strings, they also have a sister company that has some great evening or club wear.

The girl who started early at this game of sexual pleasure, This girl that never seems to get as much as she wants, at least from the right people. But now certainly the woman that will test all the paths of pleasure with you.