Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Giving Head Options · View
Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 5:42:02 AM

When giving head do you prefer to be on your knees, 69, him laying down and you in between his legs? And why?
Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 8:39:37 AM

Do i smell funny or something? Nobody answers my questions.
Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 9:21:47 AM

Well I can't smell anything from here... but before I answer your question, I'd like to ask you one. I'm not trying to be a smart arse here, I'm genuinely curious.

What motivated you to ask that question? What is the knowledge you hope to gain by asking a question like that, and then asking us to tell you why we might prefer one position over another? If you prefer not to answer my questions, that's perfectly fine, I respect that. Like I said, I'm just curious. This isn't a 'loaded question' either LOL
Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 9:27:49 AM

I don't think it matters one way or the other as long as you please your partner.

I am also curious and I think Willow has asked some very interesting questions. Looking forward to the answer
Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 9:40:31 AM

Indeed, knowing the reason for the question can be insightful in itself and help others answer more honestly.

I would wager though, that the answer from women would be "it depends". That is most often the case with a lot of things, and each reason for it depending would be different.
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 9:59:19 AM

I'm not opposed to any of the positions mentioned but my favourite is on my knees (with the guy either standing or sitting).

adeleeve
Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 10:17:07 AM

Love it on my knees with him sitting or standing
Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 11:17:36 AM

Willow wrote:
Well I can't smell anything from here... but before I answer your question, I'd like to ask you one. I'm not trying to be a smart arse here, I'm genuinely curious.

What motivated you to ask that question? What is the knowledge you hope to gain by asking a question like that, and then asking us to tell you why we might prefer one position over another? If you prefer not to answer my questions, that's perfectly fine, I respect that. Like I said, I'm just curious. This isn't a 'loaded question' either LOL
I ask because I only have had oral given to me doing 69 or me laying on my back, and I was just wondering what's more comfortable for you ladies, what helps you get more of h is cock in. Just basically sheer curiosity really.
freakycactus
Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 12:00:35 PM

Most of the time he's laid on the bed and I'm in between his legs, I do love that position but I prefer to be on my knees. I love to look up at him when I'm on my knees and its more comfortable

crazydiamond
Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 12:51:29 PM

I like the traditionals, but damn, knees hurt after a while.
I do like being between his legs while he's on on his back on a bed or a chair.
But, I suppose my favourite, maybe because of my first experiences, is him straddling my chest.
I like that one.
I just prefer that way, for hand jobs too!

I do like my visuals! bunny

Nikki703
Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 3:20:26 PM

On my knees. Just something so primal about kneeling before him and sucking him!!

But all positions can be fun. One I really like is to be laying on the bed on my back with my head hanging off and he fucks my face. This is a great way to take him all the way down your throat but it helps if you dont have a severe gag reflex!!
Buz
Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 3:33:46 PM

Nikki703 wrote:
On my knees. Just something so primal about kneeling before him and sucking him!!

But all positions can be fun. One I really like is to be laying on the bed on my back with my head hanging off and he fucks my face. This is a great way to take him all the way down your throat but it helps if you dont have a severe gag reflex!!

I worship before you! notworthy

Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 4:42:32 PM

t1cktock wrote:
Do i smell funny or something? Nobody answers my questions.

Give them time
You're new here and lush has some cliquey members .
They don't like the way you worded your question.( will tell you what you meant by your question)
They think that you are just looking for something to jerk off to.
They don't feel like answering your question.
Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 4:44:35 PM

Willow wrote:

The forum description says: Ask the ladies ANYTHING.

Sorry, it's says post any question that you would like to ask the ladies.
NymphWriter
Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 4:54:26 PM

Personally, I like lying in the bed either on my side or on top of him... 69 is always fun as I get something as well. I dislike being on my knees as it hurts and I have issues with my knees already without sitting on them for a long time. However, I have just sat on the floor while he was sitting so I could suck his cock and I could sit on my ass... that totally fucking worked.

kylie_kained
Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 5:18:23 PM

On my Knee's him standing.

Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 5:22:02 PM

t1cktock wrote:
I ask because I only have had oral given to me doing 69 or me laying on my back, and I was just wondering what's more comfortable for you ladies, what helps you get more of h is cock in. Just basically sheer curiosity really.

Hey, thanks for answering my questions Ticktock. It was sheer curiosity that prompted me to ask.

My preference would be him sitting and me kneeling in front of him or him lying on the bed, me kneeling beside him, because I find both positions comfortable. If there were a position he prefers I would always give it a go.
Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 5:26:44 PM

lovewhenuswallow wrote:
The forum description says: Ask the ladies ANYTHING.

Sorry, it's says post any question that you would like to ask the ladies.

your point is??

As you can see, my question was genuine.

I know you recently got shredded on this forum swallow, but I was nice to you and actually tried to help you when that happened.

CurlyGirly
Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 5:55:53 PM

I get too distracted with 69, so I don't prefer it. It's fun for a bit, but that's all. dontknow

I really prefer him sitting sort of perched towards edge of chair/bed with me kneeling in between his legs, which I think is perfect for some prostate stimulation.

It won a potato. Aren't you intrigued?

Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 6:05:07 PM

CurlyGirly wrote:
I get too distracted with 69, so I don't prefer it. It's fun for a bit, but that's all. dontknow

I really prefer him sitting sort of perched towards edge of chair/bed with me kneeling in between his legs, which I think is perfect for some prostate stimulation.

I find 69 too distracting as well.. I've never heard another girl say that though. very interesting

Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 6:55:03 PM

ok a follow up or additional question, do you like to be left alone so you are focused on what you are doing, or do you like having your breasts or pussy play with while you are down there?
MissyLuvsYa
Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 7:04:33 PM

On my knees on a soft carpet.
Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 7:04:33 PM

Sucking cock in ANY position is my favorite. Laying down, standing up, hanging from a tree, in the car, tied to the bed, under the table at a restaurant , did I say anywhere??? :). And yes, I like to be leftalone to focus. How eles am I going to make him cum three times in an hour ??? Sucking cock is the BEST!!!
Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 8:37:03 PM

Left alone.
Callisto
Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 8:47:22 PM

Sucking cock in general is awesome. I agree with Nikki though, laying on my back with my head hanging off the bed as he fucks my face is my favorite for sure.

Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 9:03:43 PM

I'm with Hotmama any position works for me as long as he's happy and I can do what I love. Nothing better than sucking cock!!
asleep
Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 9:24:20 PM

sexysassy wrote:
I'm with Hotmama any position works for me as long as he's happy and I can do what I love. Nothing better than sucking cock!!

Here I am!!

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/exit-33-trust.aspx

Kimasa
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 1:12:23 AM

A 69 is fun but distracts me from doing my job properly. Him lying on his back and me between his legs is cool.

I love being on my knees with him standing or sitting, to me it feels like a very submissive position, especially with some head grabbing and hair pulling when he gets close to orgasm.

Him straddling my chest or me upside down on the bed being face fucked are both awesome but I don't see it as giving head it's being face fucked or force fed cock which I love best of all.

I love doing it every way.

My latest story:

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-school-reunion.aspx
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 5:51:29 PM

trinket wrote:

your point is??

As you can see, my question was genuine.

I know you recently got shredded on this forum swallow, but I was nice to you and actually tried to help you when that happened.

I was just lookin out for the newbie, oh and thanks again.You're a real sweetheart.occasion5
BelleduJour
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 8:53:29 PM

Kimasa wrote:
A 69 is fun but distracts me from doing my job properly. Him lying on his back and me between his legs is cool.

I love being on my knees with him standing or sitting, to me it feels like a very submissive position, especially with some head grabbing and hair pulling when he gets close to orgasm.

Him straddling my chest or me upside down on the bed being face fucked are both awesome but I don't see it as giving head it's being face fucked or force fed cock which I love best of all.

I love doing it every way.

Bang on right - couldn't have said it better myself hello1