Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

The hangover horn? Options · View
Janey79
Posted: Monday, November 05, 2012 10:23:59 AM

Who else gets this lol? I can wake up feeling pretty rotten after too much gin/vodka/wine (delete as appropriate) but by lunchtime I'm quite often feeling okish but definitely frisky!! This happened yesterday and hub seemed to be in a similar mood so the sofa saw some pretty intense action.

Is this just me or is this a well known phenomenon?

xx
dylan1969
Posted: Sunday, November 11, 2012 3:08:03 PM

It's not just you Janey. Though it starts for me the second I wake up. Can be feeling rough as pants but for some reason I am almost always horny as hell and in desperate need of a cum. What's that all about?
crazydiamond
Posted: Sunday, November 11, 2012 3:12:58 PM

Janey79 wrote:
Who else gets this lol? I can wake up feeling pretty rotten after too much gin/vodka/wine (delete as appropriate) but by lunchtime I'm quite often feeling okish but definitely frisky!! This happened yesterday and hub seemed to be in a similar mood so the sofa saw some pretty intense action.

xx

It's no phenomenon!!! I am the horniest hangover EVER!!! hahahaha
I'm laughing so much right now!
When I am hungover, that is all I am good for, it's pretty normal I think. bunny

nthedark
Posted: Sunday, November 11, 2012 8:19:21 PM

I thought i was the only one...... ;)
WellMadeMale
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 7:39:44 AM

I cannot say that I've ever awakened mid morning feeling nauseous, barely able to walk without holding onto furniture, walls or the formerly pretty female drinking companion from the previous evening, who herself is so hungover that the thought of taking in even water and an aspirin to provide relief - makes her want to retch...

And one of the thoughts in either one of our minds was... "Hey, let's fuck our hangovers away."

You people are either very fortunate, or you're not really partying hard enough the previous night(s).

My advice: drink a helluva lot more wine, liquor or beer and join the rest of us who are too brain scrambled the next day to feel horny from the git go.

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 7:49:38 AM

WellMadeMale wrote:
I cannot say that I've ever awakened mid morning feeling nauseous, barely able to walk without holding onto furniture, walls or the formerly pretty female drinking companion from the previous evening, who herself is so hungover that the thought of taking in even water and an aspirin to provide relief - makes her want to retch...

And one of the thoughts in either one of our minds was... "Hey, let's fuck our hangovers away."

You people are either very fortunate, or you're not really partying hard enough the previous night(s).

My advice: drink a helluva lot more wine, liquor or beer and join the rest of us who are too brain scrambled the next day to feel horny from the git go.

LOL... This.

I read the first couple of replies to this thread and thought - what the hell are they talking about? geek

Yeah, I have zero desire for anything sexual when I'm hungover. I'm usually a mess until the following evening. I don't even want to talk let alone actually fuck.

Poppet
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 9:13:39 AM

I've never been hungover so I guess this doesn't apply to me, but I'm guessing Ashleigh and WMM are on the dot on this one.

A Few Of My Favourites

Oral – Audio - Eating Of My Pussy
Erotic Poem - Audio - Sucking Cock
Reluctance – Masturbating Slut Exposed
Exhibitionism - Audio - Afternoon Park Delights
Masturbation - Audio - Recommended Read - Phone Sex
Masturbation - Audio - Recommend Read - Two AM Orgasms
Supernatural – Audio – Recommended Read - My Life As A Genie
freakycactus
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 9:22:14 AM

I'm with WMM and DD, the rest of you are weird! I can't function enough to think much beyond, 'I am so hungover.'

crazydiamond
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 9:24:11 AM

freakycactus wrote:
I'm with WMM and DD, the rest of you are weird! I can't function enough to think much beyond, 'I am so hungover.'

guilty.

Nikki703
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 10:47:53 AM

Dancing_Doll wrote:

LOL... This.

I read the first couple of replies to this thread and thought - what the hell are they talking about? geek

Yeah, I have zero desire for anything sexual when I'm hungover. I'm usually a mess until the following evening. I don't even want to talk let alone actually fuck.

This!!

I can just see myself trying to go down on a guy or girl when I am really hungover. It wont be a pretty sight!!! My only thoughts when Im hungover is I am never doing this again...............well at least not today anyway!!
JohnC
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 11:35:36 AM

I have to agree.... if I have a hangover, sex is not on my mind. Now if I wake up with a buzz..... hell yes! But hangover? Nope.

Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 11:48:33 AM

I don't get hangovers, but I do wake up horny after heavy drinking the night before.
crazydiamond
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 1:14:23 PM

t1cktock wrote:
I don't get hangovers, but I do wake up horny after heavy drinking the night before.

It's something to do with the thinning of the blood, making it flow faster and easier to those erm', special places hahahahaha f-hihi

freakycactus
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 1:27:05 PM

crazydiamond wrote:

It's something to do with the thinning of the blood, making it flow faster and easier to those erm', special places hahahahaha f-hihi

That's why I get so horny when I've been drinking but not the next morning when I feel like shit.

blazestcyr
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 2:15:10 PM

what???hello my hangovers make me puke my guts up..call me crazy but that is just the most NON horniest time of my life

and i want it 24/7

this made me laugh..kudos to those who feel sick as hell and still want to bang..WE SALUTE YOU!!!
crazydiamond
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 2:20:23 PM

blazestcyr wrote:
what???hello my hangovers make me puke my guts up..call me crazy but that is just the most NON horniest time of my life

and i want it 24/7

this made me laugh..kudos to those who feel sick as hell and still want to bang..WE SALUTE YOU!!!

Hangover horn... For those about to rock, we salute you! f-hihi

CurlyGirly
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 3:01:32 PM

WellMadeMale wrote:

This!

sad1 puke

kylie_kained
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 4:38:36 PM

Once wrecked the following day still a wreck.

1nympholes
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 5:04:23 PM

Janey79 wrote:

xx

Janey does that mean I should take up serious drinking?

The girl who started early at this game of sexual pleasure, This girl that never seems to get as much as she wants, at least from the right people. But now certainly the woman that will test all the paths of pleasure with you.
TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 5:14:24 PM

I've been pretty grateful when I have a coffee and/or a glass of water and a couple of advil brought to me while I'm still in bed. But not THAT grateful!

Milly
Posted: Friday, February 01, 2013 6:19:10 AM

I agree with some of the other comments...if you're waking up with a "hangover" and you're feeling frisky, I don't think you've had enough to drink! icon_biggrin

If I've hit the booze hard, as I do the vast majority of the time, I'm barely able to think or move the next day.

Maybe I'm just a little jealous your recovery time is much quicker.
InnocentTillProven
Posted: Friday, February 01, 2013 10:49:11 AM

I get horny when I am hungover, but all I want to do is lay back and let him work on me - I couldn't return the favour or actually move!
Kimasa
Posted: Friday, February 01, 2013 2:04:12 PM

As a result of earlier life experiences I no longer do drunk because I hate feeling like shit the next day.

Feeling like shit doesn't make me feel sexy or want sex.

My latest story:

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-school-reunion.aspx
Posted: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 11:41:23 PM

I seem to be in the minority here in that I completely agree with Janey. The hungover horn is just a fact of life for me, and an unfortunate one in that my mind tends to be racing with sexual thoughts but actually moving is so painful it pretty much precludes acting on them!
clum
Posted: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 11:56:10 AM

Pfft! Hangovers are what old people get.

The lion is most lionlike when he roars.
pixiedust
Posted: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 1:19:00 PM

Never get them.
Posted: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 2:38:41 AM

I try not to throw up, so friskiness is not on the menu.........
cotto2000c
Posted: Friday, March 01, 2013 5:57:18 PM

I don't usually post in the gals section, but this caught my eye and thought I would post. I have always called this the "hangover hornies" I definately get it, but usually regret it midway through when it feels like my brain is rattling around in my head.
VanGogh
Posted: Saturday, March 02, 2013 10:19:58 AM

a true hangover (thank GOD I haven't had one in a few years) means JUST KILL ME - and not sexually!

yeah ... I am not a horny hangover person .... more of a horny tipsy lady while having some drinks! Pour Wine

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured An Alluring Ass

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office

"The supreme accomplishment is to blur the line between work and play." - Arnold J. Toynbee
“Everything you can imagine is real.” - Pablo Picasso