Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Morning wood Options · View
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 3:21:08 PM

I am new so if this ? Has already been asked i apologize. If you wake up before your man and you see he has an erection, what do you normally do? Climb on and give him a wake up ride, wake him with a blow joa, ignore it because you didnt cause it, or wait for him to wake and ask him what he was dreaming about that got him so excited?
Nikki703
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 3:39:49 PM

Sit on the edge of the bed with my hoop earrings and see if I can make 5 out of 10!!!

OK!! For me it would really depend on a few things. I might give him a good morning BJ and see where it goes from there. And if we had time Im sure it would turn into more. If I was feeling really tired or if we had to get moving pretty quickly that morning, I might just ignore it.

As for the fact that I didnt cause it, well who cares really. We all get turned on but many things. No sense in wasting a good hard cock because he may have been dreaming about Scarlett Johansson or some other hottie.
BelleduJour
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 3:52:05 PM

If he has it, I'm on it. It's that simple. Okay, even if he doesn't have it, I'd still be on it. The only way my man should be woken up in the morning is with his cock in my mouth Lwinking

Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 5:51:42 PM

If he has wood it depends on the mood I am in. I'm generally not too much of a morning person and don't usually want the taste of cock waking me up. That said, once a guy I was with had a massive erection in the morning and I couldn't help but play with it, I remember still being a little drunk from the night before, so thats probably why I acted out of character ;)
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 9:17:57 PM

BelleduJour wrote:
If he has it, I'm on it. It's that simple. Okay, even if he doesn't have it, I'd still be on it. The only way my man should be woken up in the morning is with his cock in my mouth Lwinking
You are a good woman.
angelaslater
Posted: Thursday, January 31, 2013 1:58:02 AM

I agree it depends on my mood at the time. If I was in the mood I'd sneak off and brush my teeth first so I don't have bed breath! If I had time then sure
luscious74
Posted: Thursday, January 31, 2013 6:28:33 PM

Well I would have to say depends on the time... it i got time plenty of time... i will give him a BJ then take it for a wild ride... I think it will be a great way to wake him up, plus i always like to start my day off with a smile on my face :D

~ * ~ LUSCIOUS74 ~ * ~
Milly
Posted: Friday, February 01, 2013 3:54:44 AM

Normally, I'd crawl under the covers and start blowing him. Especially on a lazy weekend where it can turn into a lovely morning session.

Sometimes though, when I've hit the snooze button ten times and made myself late for work, there just isn't time.
Posted: Friday, February 01, 2013 3:59:05 AM

BelleduJour wrote:

Indeed my belle. thumbup
EmmaRussell
Posted: Friday, February 01, 2013 8:37:25 AM

I'd latch my lips around that bad boy and go to town! lol Then he could take me from behind! I know I love waking up to some sexual stimulation!
Frank
Posted: Thursday, February 20, 2014 1:00:34 PM

BelleduJour wrote:

clapping

Experience is not what happens to you; it's what you do with what happens to you.
Aldous Huxley

Posted: Thursday, February 20, 2014 5:17:48 PM

EmmaRussell wrote:
I'd latch my lips around that bad boy and go to town! lol Then he could take me from behind! I know I love waking up to some sexual stimulation!

Excellent and you only have 4 kids - it's a wonder you don't have your own tribe. Please teach all the ladies.laughing8 dancenude laughing8
Lilnaughtykitten
Posted: Monday, February 24, 2014 1:40:41 AM

Wake up ride for sure!!!!
SandyJ
Posted: Monday, February 24, 2014 7:06:10 AM

Needless to say seeing his erection while his is asleep excites me. Also makes me wonder what his is dreaming about. I have woken his up by sucking on it, and when he wakes up tease him but telling him if he wants me continue he'll have to describe in detail what he was dreaming about.