Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Strap on recommendations please? Options · View
Posted: Tuesday, October 09, 2012 4:57:15 PM

My wife and I are considering purchasing a strap on, but don't want to get junk. We consider ourselves pretty kinky and want something that will give us a lot of satisfaction. Initially plan on it being just for the two of us for her to have my ass, but we may play with others (female and male) in the future.

Any and all advice is greatly appreciated as there are so many choices when shopping online. Thank you.

book
Dudealicious
Posted: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 8:32:22 PM

Go to a website that has feedback from others that have purchased and used the product. It may help you more than a few Lush members saying "I liked the veiny gorrilla dong with the suction cup base"

Just a thought

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

Wil_TX
Posted: Monday, October 15, 2012 7:43:12 AM

My wife's favorite toy is the Funfactory XL Share; it is my favorite also. It is best described as a strapless strapon. Provides excellent stimulation for both partners. It comes in XS, Regular, and XL sizes. We have a few of the XLs around the house for having fun with friends. evil4

nawtygirl
Posted: Saturday, January 19, 2013 11:50:59 PM

I agree with Wil. I have several strapons, but just recently got a strapless strapon, and my gf and I love it. I love the way it stimulates me as I use it on her.

JohnC
Posted: Sunday, January 20, 2013 3:01:03 AM

I think getting advice from many places is great... I read the reviews on sex toy sites too though. It really sucks buying something only to have it cycle to the bottom of the box (yup, keep them all in a box under the bed LOL) because it didn't really work as you had thought/hoped/wished. :(

And if people have a favorite, or suggestion, would it be possible (permissible) to post up a link to it, or at least a picture?

(Just Googled the Funfactory XL...... interesting. Great concept, but I am not so sure for ME, the shape would be right. It is a tad aggressive.)

Aletheia
Posted: Thursday, January 31, 2013 9:51:18 PM

I love my Feeldoe! It's so much better than a stap on! I highly recommend it!
hankyspanky
Posted: Thursday, January 31, 2013 11:08:16 PM

is a strapless 1 a double ender?they are very good.
Bunny12
Posted: Sunday, February 10, 2013 8:01:31 PM

For some seriously hard fucking I prefer the Doc Johnson Vac-u-loc system with a double ended plug for two way action with a jock strap style harness rather than the thong style. Adding a vibrator is optional which is nice too. I love all the interchangeable dong options with the Vac-u-loc system!

Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
ShyVixen
Posted: Monday, February 11, 2013 12:40:07 PM

bunny
Bunny12 wrote:
For some seriously hard fucking I prefer the Doc Johnson Vac-u-loc system with a double ended plug for two way action with a jock strap style harness rather than the thong style. Adding a vibrator is optional which is nice too. I love all the interchangeable dong options with the Vac-u-loc system!

That is seriously hardcore information Bunny! A Vac-u-loc? You've tainted me and startled me all at once!