Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Love...can't live without it or it's for the birds? Options · View
Posted: Saturday, February 02, 2013 12:16:25 PM

So tell me what you think awesome folks...is (romantic) love something that you absolutely need and must have or do you think it's unnecessary to be really happy in life?
Posted: Saturday, February 02, 2013 9:23:25 PM

Love is a great feeling!!! when it is in your life you feel larger than life and able to take on the world!!! Without Love we tend to roam and wander exploring the atmospheres we choose in a sort of Freedom that does not come with being in love and loyal to someone.

Each side of the coin has its perks (With=Larger Than Life, Without=Happy Freedom). Thus, I can't say either way is good or bad. They are the same and either its life as you know it or life as you want to know it? which is it for you?
LYFBUZ
Posted: Saturday, February 02, 2013 10:21:30 PM

as a former skeptic I can only say once you have experienced great love nothing else will suffice...and without love are you really living?
JohnC
Posted: Sunday, February 03, 2013 7:08:58 AM

I can't live without it. I am a passionate man, and while I can get "freaky" I am a true romantic at heart.

Posted: Sunday, February 03, 2013 8:17:54 AM

Personally, as much as it hurts when it goes wrong, I love being in love. I love looking at someone and feeling my breath catch because he's part of my life. Although I want to say it's for the birds, the truth of the matter is that I couldn't imagine a life without it.
Buz
Posted: Sunday, February 03, 2013 8:28:01 AM

Hey! It happens. Deal with it and maybe it will work out but don't try and force it on someone whose feelings are not mutual.

I have written a new poem. It is called 'Long Twisty Woman.'
You can read it at: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/long-twisty-woman.aspxx
Also, if you wish, check out my co-authored a story with the wonderful DanielleX. It is called 'Focus on Sex.'
You can read it at: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/quickie-sex/focused-on-sex-1.aspx

ShyVixen
Posted: Sunday, February 03, 2013 5:03:52 PM

Love makes us disoriented with passion. Romance, sensuality, a sense of belonging. It transcends us to another state of mind. It elevates our emotions to a constant state of happiness and gives us an energy that makes us feel fulfilled and alive. For me love is worth all the battles to get there, I don't want to go through life without that feeling.
SittingBallerina
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2013 12:25:05 AM

I can't wait to love someone. I came really close to feeling it and I was heartbroken when he ended it abruptly. I can't wait to love someone.
Soleillalune
Posted: Sunday, February 10, 2013 2:40:30 AM

Why can't birds have love too ?