Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

The Rage Cage Options · View
BabydollSlave
Posted: Sunday, January 06, 2013 5:05:17 PM

drama queen you know who you are...enough already its ridiculous with all you drama im tired of seeing it, being dragged into it and watching others get torn and taking sides...enough already.

my newest :)
DarkMaster
Posted: Sunday, January 06, 2013 5:52:19 PM

You little insignificant prick, you know who you are. You couldn’t tell the difference between being sarcastic and being serious if it bite you in the ass. Your annoying and fake and nothing pisses me off more then fakes and posers. First you pretend to be a Dom thinking it will get you respect, how fucking stupid are you? When you realize that even that will not earn you respect you switch to being a sub, I'll give you one thing: you finally realized how much of a little bitch you are. And when someone was upset and i told you to back off , you kept pestering trying to get them to talk to you. I tell you off for final time and you start bitching to whoever will listen yelling out " he hates me" " he has a beef with me for no reason" . How much of a whinny little bitch are you? Im not obligated to like everyone. And then like all the other fakes and posers you make inappropriate comments to my wife, seriously mother fucker. Im not sure if your obsessed with my wife or just another guy who doesn’t allow much oxygen to your brain. Let me make it clear numb nut: you will never be first to my wife, hell you wont even be last. She doesnt click with your ass, shes friendly as it is her nature. And dont you ever even attempt to hit on or interact with my wife in a non-platonic way. And dont start saying well oh i was drunk cause lets face it ass wipe its just a excuse to try and excuse your stupidity. You have no bloody idea what animosity is, you can have as many people in your posse as you want, it dont mean shit. Im tired of your attempts to inflate your ego which is about as limp as a 90 year old mans penis. You didnt have the force of personality to be a Dom and you sure as hell lack the intelligence to know that you earn respect.

And for the assholes who harass my wife, why dont you get the hell of the site and find yourself a woman of your own. Read her fucking profile, you idiotic bastards. Its not that damn hard to go to a profile and read it. Or let me guess you didnt make it past per-school. And how many times do I have to shove my foot down your asses till you finally leave her the hell alone? Fucking idiots. And finally for all you assholes who call my wife baby, read her fucking profile she has a name fuckers.

"Some Warriors look fierce, but are mild. Some seem timid, but are vicious. Look beyond appearances; position yourself for the advantage. - Deng Ming-Dao
AngelHeart01
Posted: Monday, January 07, 2013 12:31:24 AM

What a dickless wonder!!!
scooter
Posted: Monday, January 07, 2013 12:39:19 AM

Damned the; drama, the cable and the rain in the tropics.

I wanna watch some golf, before the week end, ends.
TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Tuesday, January 08, 2013 5:02:39 PM

As a "man", and I say that tentitively, when you lash out in a passive aggressive manner, you look like a pussy whipped asswipe. Fucking blow me. I got more balls than you ever will, you braindead dickless wonder. I hope you spend endless hours jerking off and you chafe so badly you'll need fucking skin transplants. Your inappropriate and unwanted comments are not needed but I will continue to tease the ever-loving shit out of you with the hopes you somehow have a fucking heart attack and drop dead. Asshole. I hope your brain gets hemorrhoids cause your mouth already has it.

DarkMaster
Posted: Wednesday, January 09, 2013 9:59:44 AM

You know what really pisses me off, you point out something that isnt discussed in a subject and people flat out ignore it cause it complicates their argument. Fucking people dont like to have to adjust their arguments.

"Some Warriors look fierce, but are mild. Some seem timid, but are vicious. Look beyond appearances; position yourself for the advantage. - Deng Ming-Dao
lafayettemister
Posted: Friday, January 11, 2013 9:35:19 AM

Look, Mr. Insurance Adjuster lady. The guys tried to turn into an automatic carwash tunnel at a 45degree angle. He was almost perpendicular to the gateway arch. He did not get "stuck" on the arch-pole... HE FUCKING HIT IT AND DRAGGED HIS FENDER AGAINST IT!!! It is 100% driver error. The fucking pole didn't move. Had he gone straight in like every other human being, he wouldn't have hit the fucking pole. And NO, we are not liable for the damages and NO we are not going to pay for his fucking stupidity. Don't like it, fucking sue me and it's going to cost you a whole lot more than the cost to repair that fucking truck. You dumb fucking twat!!!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Dani
Posted: Friday, January 11, 2013 2:46:11 PM

Fuck you...and your little watchdog too.

Baby put your arms around me, tell me I'm a problem...

Kiki
Posted: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 9:12:33 AM

Fuckers wish we could leave an audio...buttttttt typing does take away the edge so I guess it is therapeutic hail the inventor for this cage... Anyways fuck those spineless creatures that are kind to all, are more flexible then the wind changes directions agree with all, and are afraid to take a stand let alone show or have an opinion!! Grow a spine, grow a cock and if you have one learn how to use it and enjoy! Grow the fuck up and BE A MAN!! It will freshen you up and trust me so will your environment!

Simi
Posted: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 9:49:32 AM

FML........losing faith with "family" and so called "friends". Even my mantra is failling me, "this is my now, not my forever" need a new one :(
Posted: Thursday, January 24, 2013 6:24:34 PM

This is a little late but hey, no one's perfect.

NO!!! you're the one who tried make it into a homophobic issue, you fucking bitch. Instead of answering the question for what it was, you isolated on a word and chose to take offense by it. To think that i actually took time out of my life to read part of one of your crappy stories.
cussing
pixiedust65
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2013 7:22:41 AM

I am so fucking sick and tired of it snowing and blowing when I have shit I need to do.

Who wants to slip and slide through a fucking parking lot with a cart load of groceries. I am in Canada, with our weather you think these dumbasses would put fucking snow tires on these carts. Nope. Not to mention your bags get soaked, you track it into your house, then have to spend the rest of the day cleaning. GRR. I am so sick of winter.

Posted: Friday, January 25, 2013 7:37:10 AM

Pixie you should be here in Alaska...this weekend and I am NOT kidding it is going to be almost -50 BELOW ZERO!
I think YOU sent it down to us! evil4
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2013 9:47:08 AM

pixiedust65 wrote:
I am so fucking sick and tired of it snowing and blowing when I have shit I need to do.

Who wants to slip and slide through a fucking parking lot with a cart load of groceries. I am in Canada, with our weather you think these dumbasses would put fucking snow tires on these carts. Nope. Not to mention your bags get soaked, you track it into your house, then have to spend the rest of the day cleaning. GRR. I am so sick of winter.

I actually laughed out loud at this. The image of a grocery cart with snow tires. Great idea though.
pixiedust65
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2013 11:15:36 AM

babysub2012 wrote:
Pixie you should be here in Alaska...this weekend and I am NOT kidding it is going to be almost -50 BELOW ZERO!
I think YOU sent it down to us! evil4

Oh god. I thought -24 was bad. I would never leave my house. Cuddles all day though Big Hugs evil4

Dani
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2013 12:32:57 PM

Quit your fucking whining and bitching and moaning. Your question is one of the most ignorant things I've ever come across. Insulting the intelligence of a group of people just because you're not eloquent enough to get your point across is so beautifully ironic that I'm both impressed and disgusted. You know what you were getting at, as do we. Don't sprout a bunch of bullshit and then get pissed when we call it for what it is. You deserve any backlash you're getting because you brought it all on yourself. And then you have the nerve to disguise it as a favor! "OMG, I bet women are tired of getting asked the same questions repeatedly. So let me ask about unnatural buttsex...that'll give them a break." What the fuck ever. The more you attempted to explain/justify the things you said, the clearer your true nature became to everyone. If you invested in a little fucking foresight, none of this would have happened and we all wouldn't see you for the ignorant little turd juggler you are. So thanks for that!thumbright

And as for insulting the authors of this site, you should be lucky they take the time to type up and publish shit that enables you to choke your pathetic little chicken. You ungrateful little wad of fuck.

Baby put your arms around me, tell me I'm a problem...

Shanee108
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2013 12:47:32 PM

Mad as hell at pretentious fake fucks who play at being my friends, and turn into judgmental, insensitive, sanctimonious SHITS once they find out really heartbreaking realities of my situation/existance... ouhh suddenly I "hear" NSYNC (not that I want to hear this) belting out ... "Bye... BYE... BYE"!!!
pixiedust65
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2013 2:29:36 PM

slipperywhenwet2012 wrote:
Quit your fucking whining and bitching and moaning. Your question is one of the most ignorant things I've ever come across. Insulting the intelligence of a group of people just because you're not eloquent enough to get your point across is so beautifully ironic that I'm both impressed and disgusted. You know what you were getting at, as do we. Don't sprout a bunch of bullshit and then get pissed when we call it for what it is. You deserve any backlash you're getting because you brought it all on yourself. And then you have the nerve to disguise it as a favor! "OMG, I bet women are tired of getting asked the same questions repeatedly. So let me ask about unnatural buttsex...that'll give them a break." What the fuck ever. The more you attempted to explain/justify the things you said, the clearer your true nature became to everyone. If you invested in a little fucking foresight, none of this would have happened and we all wouldn't see you for the ignorant little turd juggler you are. So thanks for that!thumbright

And as for insulting the authors of this site, you should be lucky they take the time to type up and publish shit that enables you to choke your pathetic little chicken. You ungrateful little wad of fuck.

Big Hugs hello1 laughing3 occasion5 thumbright clapping Applause

Preach Sister, Preach!

sprite
Posted: Saturday, January 26, 2013 3:31:57 PM

Posted: Saturday, January 26, 2013 4:42:59 PM

Lazy people piss me off to no end. I work in a hospital setting for Veterans. Most of the people I work with on weekends do as little as possible and don't give a shit about our Veterans. Their job isn't about them but our Veterans. There are so many aspects of my job that I love. I'm a veteran myself and treat the vets how I would want to be treated if I were in the hospital.
Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 3:19:44 PM

What to do when being stalked?
BathBomb
Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 6:16:44 PM

If your askin me the time, dont point at your wrist.
I know where my fuckin watch is, where's yours?
pixiedust65
Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 6:32:29 PM

I really hate it when someone you just met fucking thinks they are better than you. Like bitch, don't fucking give me dirty looks from across the room. You don't fucking know me.

*Image removed by Rage Patrol*

Kiki
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 9:53:21 AM

FUCKING GRAVES!!!! 11 yrs!! Every day the confrontation in the mirror, yes I am not a victim Yes I fight but give me fucking break!!!!! Ignorance is bloody hard to fight, i am trying but am no GHANDI!! Yes people fucking think i am following the image of Wacko Jacko or any other botox addicted actor actress but all I want is look on the mirror and see me instead of YOU! All the consequences I accept and fuck those thin bambis who say it is so easy to lose.. Don't judge untill you fucking walked in my shoes!! I will deal with this but give me a fucking break and just give me my face back... Let this please be the 8th and the last....

LadyX
Posted: Sunday, February 03, 2013 1:35:17 AM

And its like the number one rule in any kind of warfare probably. I'm not a fan of war, or a military strategist, or one of these weirdos that whacks off to history channel specials about General Patton, so you tell me. But I am guessing that near the top of the "don't fucking do this" list in a war is: take you wall down. Ya, I'm thinking that any overt dismantling of defensive barriers is a pretty fucking bad idea. But in my defense, I only do that shit when I think the war is over. The war is never over. Life is a war, love is....fuck, I got no idea what love is anymore. I got nothing. Here's what I do have: a pretty fucking good idea about life. And that idea is: never fucking take your walls down. I got good friends, here, and other places, and they're fucking smart about shit. Ya, they lament that "oh, I have a hard time with commitment" and shit like that, but they got it made compared to those of us that actually undo years and years of instinct and actually willingly make ourselves suckers, only to then suffer for it. I don't know what bleeding heart asshole came up with the theory: it's better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all. But that guys a fucking idiot. Either that or he has some kind of mental disorder, where he enjoys pain. I think that's fairly common, and so are mental disorders, so I don't want to disrespect the poor bastard too badly, but what the fuck is he talking about?

It's way motherfucking worse to have loved and lost. YOU FUCKING KNOW WHAT YOU LOST THEN!! IF YOU NEVER HAD SHIT, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO LOSE SHIT. THEREFORE YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW SHIT, BUT IGNORANCE IS BLISS, BITCHES.

Okay done yelling but I made my point. i'd much rather be a stupid bitch, wondering about shit, daydreaming about love and other bullshit. Then, when it don't happen, I know no better.

I'll give you an example. When I first showed up here, I saw all kinds of people, mainly older ones but not always. And when I say older, I mean bitches in their thirties and shit. Not really motherfucking old, just old to ME. You get what I"m saying. And I really like some of them, don't get me wrong. But I"m making a fcuking point h ere its not about the people. So I'm saying, I show up here, I see these poeple and they are answering the stupid fucking "is it better to fuck or make love" threads, and theres like 10 of them all the time, but I'm just sahying, this is one of them. And these people, these seasoned people LOL, they are all like, "Oh, once you have love, sex is so different!" And I'm like, bull fucking shit. Sex is sex. Good dick, a good mouth that knows its way around my clit, and we are all good to go. Fucking trying to tell me sex is better once you look at the same motherfucker day after day. Like how is that better? What a fucking lie. This is what I thought right? I have to add, I was a stupid strung out little cunt a lot of times. I'm serious LOL. I didn't handle shit right. But I had things going on. Not an excuse I'm just sahying. Fuck, I was a stupid newbie that didn't know how to handle things without drugs. The drugs make things easier, let me tell you. Most cases, anyhow. So anyway, this whole "making love is SOOOOOOOO much better." I called bullshit. Maybe even publicly, I was probably that bitchy and stupid at the time. I was convinced, this is boring old bitches trying to be like "no, really, my life its awesome, sex is so much better when it's exactly the fucking same day after day." seemed laughable to me. But remember, I was a dumbass.

I fell in love. With all my heart. The walls, those walls that are the worst fucking idea to take down ever, well I took them down. I gave him my heart. I had his baby, I married him. It fell apart. When I'm sober and filtering the shit I say as if I was the LadyX news network, I say shit like "oh there's still hope" and shit like that. Fuck that, I think tis dead. You face facts eventually or you are living in a fools dumbass paradise. So I face the facts. But I did fall in love. And you know what?

The sex was fucking better. It wasn't just sex. I made love, with my whole body, and my soul, and my heart. Like, all my hopes and dreams all wrapped up in that magical, wonderful, life-affirming action. It was sacred. Hell its still sacred when I think about it, think back on it. That's painful to do...because it was that fucking good! It was sacred. Can't fuck with it, and regular sex holds no candle. All those people, they were right. I guess that makes me one of those people LOL. But I get to talk about it in past tense now.

You know what it's like? It's like having the purest drugs ever. The kind that leave no hangover, no sore nose, no sick stomach, no scrambled brain. Like, the cleanest, best shit ever concocted. Imagine having that. Even if you never did drugs, and you read this now thinking "I knew it, that fucking druggie bitch" (and I know who you are! You judgemental cunt! You don't think I know?? we all got flaws, struggles, unique histories, don't you fucking judge me you little piece of shit!). What I'm saying is, you don't need to know what drugs feel like, but just imagine. Imagine something that makes you feel whole, the way you never have. Imagine searching your whole teenage years for that one thing that makes everything make sense. Imagine finding that one thing you search for. That's what making love with the love of your life is like. And even now, this sounds so fucking haughty, and bullshit. Like I'm a fucking know it all talking down to the great unwashed. I would fucking hate somebody like me, saying this shit. But I have something to say, and its this:

Making love, is way better than just fucking. You know what I'll do now? I'll chase that dragon, like a dumb fuck. The way junkies chase the memory of that first heroin high, I'll chase the sensation of making love, the way I once did. I know, sad sap shit right? Fuck you. Move on or keep reading.

You ever had sex with a stranger? Not the kind where they answer your ad on craiglist for a hookup. Not the kind where you go out on a blind date and then act hard to get so that he won't think twice about buying that decent wine, shit like that. No, I'm talking about a true stranger. A hookup. A one night stand. Done that?

Now, have you done that after having lived through the best, most loving sex imaginable, with the love of your life? Chasing that dragon. And its not like you don't want it. The pussy gets wet, you look at that body, you buy the verbal bullshit as long as it falls within the very loose "as long as you don't totally fuck up or reveal yourself to be a psycho, I'm fucking you". So, you fuck. You might orgasm, maybe more than once. Or maybe not at all. Either way. You are detached. Its almost like you're watching yourself get fucked, but from the inside, not outside like a dream. You're feeling that dick pound int you, into that place, and his body smacks against your ass, and that's preferable really. You don't want to do it mish and have to look at the guy like you actually give a fuck about him. Fuck, he's hard and pounding away, I know he's having a good time. He's a guy having sex, big fucking deal. My contribution is having a wet vagina. So fuck him. No, what I'm saying is, with doggy, I can look back and play seductive and vulnerable. I'm good at that, and if I really work it, I can speed things along, and make him cum faster when I know that all I get after that is more of the same. There aint' joy, just body reactions. Lubrication, penetration and enough under surface aggression to mask whats missing. But not really.

But its hollow, folks. Its good because sex is good. Sex is a like a drug. I want sex a lot, and sometimes all it takes is a hot body and a little charm to get me there. Hell thats the case most of the time, the fuck am I kidding? I am here with a site full of people like me. Or so I like to think to help me feel less like a slut with a huge ass hole in my soul.

Fucking. Hard emotionless fucking, maybe lots of positions, lets check them off shall we? Fucking. It Helps me forget, helps me sooth. I dont do real drugs aymore, I have bigger things I am responsbile for. Sex is a drug. But these drugs...they are not as good as the drugs I once had. So I chase that dragon. And the guys dick invades, and he has his own thing,and grips my hips. Maybe that extra vigor is his hatred of me for being so easy. Guys can be fucked up like that. Or maybe he's just a fucking guy. Thrust until you empty your balls, procreate, spread the seed. Well sooner or later he will, and maybe spray it on my back, and then its over. And then, only then, do I have yet another reminder that sex is nothingl ike it once was. But its still sex.

Chasing the dragon.

Okay I guess since this is the rage cage I shouldn't just fucking piss and moan right, so here's some rage for you: For all you who have your ideal life, who say to themselves in the morning, 'damn, this here's pretty good, I've got the love of my life, and a great little family, I'm loving this'. If that description fits you, and you have the perfect little life with the one you love, then fuck you. Seriously, fuck you, and your happiness, and getting what you wanted. Part of me is happy for you because I'm not a fucking psychopath all the time, just some times, and I will say hang onto this thing you call love, you've got lightning in a bottle, so don't fucking take the lid off. But...rage cage, so, fuck you and your happiness. Let me kick down your stupid fucking picket fence. Enjoy it while it lasts, because it won't. One day, it will be gone. All your fucking bliss, and security and trust: gone. What's that they say about the best case scenario, that the love of your life, your other half, the best you can ever have in life is that one day, they fucking die on you! LOL. Yep, that's the ideal goal in life apparently, that one day they fucking turn to worm food and you get to stand there like a sucker and just eat that shit, and say stupid fucking things like "I know he/she is in a better place now, I look forward to seeing them in the afterlife', which is all bullshit. We all know they're gone forever, and so will you be when you kick it too. Bitch please. But, we all like to bullshit ourselves, so its to be expected. Who really wants to admit that at the end of the day, when their "other half" dies, they're left to hold their dick, and there's no fixing it? Who wants to admit, 'yes its gone now, and I'm alone, they're not coming back and when I die, I know I'm fucking extinguishing, and I'm dying alone. It's over. life and love's bankroll: gone, son. That's it. Alone. Well, at least I got there early. I got time to get fucking used to it.

Posted: Sunday, February 03, 2013 3:51:48 PM

CleverFox
Posted: Monday, February 04, 2013 3:01:11 PM

one_winged_angel wrote:

angel7

Thank you Angel. That pretty much sums how I feel.
Saga
Posted: Thursday, February 07, 2013 6:21:43 AM

ARGH! I am tempted to just say "fuck it" and move on!!!

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/quickie-sex/rye-and-ginger.aspx
oldhound
Posted: Thursday, February 07, 2013 7:20:58 AM

What to do when being stalked?
Buy OC spray, if ya cant, buy wasp spray
Get a protective order
Carry a firearm, legally
Carry a legal blade
Carry a stun gun
Learn Mma
Get a lawyer,.etc

Saga