Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

cum Options · View
hankyspanky
Posted: Sunday, February 03, 2013 11:32:02 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/4/2012
Posts: 511
Location: wellington, New Zealand
Does anyone know what the average amount of cum im mls,that a guy shoots for each cum?
Shylass
Posted: Monday, February 04, 2013 1:26:48 AM

Rank: Gingerbread Lover

Joined: 1/6/2012
Posts: 3,594
Location: Trumpton, United Kingdom
hankyspanky wrote:
Does anyone know what the average amount of cum im mls,that a guy shoots for each cum?


The best way to find out is to send measuring cups to all the Lush guys who will participate, and then get them to spunk into them at their earliest convenience.

Then add the total amounts together, divide by the number of participants, and that's your answer.

You could make this even more interesting by getting them to do it over the course of a week, and see when they shoot their load the most. It might be watching porn, listening to porn, reading porn, looking in the mirror, over their missus (or mister), or having yo momma wank them off. dontknow

If they shoot their porridge gun off inside somebody, you will have to adjust for the average amount of pussy juice (or spit or anal lube). Oh, wait... Was it THAT average amount you wanted? Best ask the guys about that.

Big Hugs Hope that helps! sunny


Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

***
********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
trinket
Posted: Monday, February 04, 2013 1:41:25 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/5/2012
Posts: 10,001
Location: Nowhere near you, Bahamas
Chris85
Posted: Monday, February 04, 2013 11:15:45 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 1/7/2012
Posts: 13
Location: Central Coast, Australia
First of all I know I am not a gal but I do know a little bit about this seeing I have done some sperm tests

Yes and no the the 1 teaspoon, some guys produce more of the fluid that the sperm mix with and other produce less then normal and then some produce the normal amount, myself I produce habit more then more lol, but its not a bad thing. In my case I have faulty sperm in general but the fluid consistencey is good.

Yes some guys get about 1 teaspoon and others like myself get about 4-6 teaspoons, the longer you wait between ejaculation also provides more
CurlyGirly
Posted: Monday, February 04, 2013 11:30:03 AM

Rank: CurlyFries

Joined: 10/5/2012
Posts: 1,746
Location: United States
Shylass wrote:


The best way to find out is to send measuring cups to all the Lush guys who will participate, and then get them to spunk into them at their earliest convenience.

Then add the total amounts together, divide by the number of participants, and that's your answer.

You could make this even more interesting by getting them to do it over the course of a week, and see when they shoot their load the most. It might be watching porn, listening to porn, reading porn, looking in the mirror, over their missus (or mister), or having yo momma wank them off. dontknow

If they shoot their porridge gun off inside somebody, you will have to adjust for the average amount of pussy juice (or spit or anal lube). Oh, wait... Was it THAT average amount you wanted? Best ask the guys about that.

Big Hugs Hope that helps! sunny


We have to add and then divide and also adjust for averages??? dontknow *sigh* I always sucked at math and it looks like I'm going to fail at cum equations, too. sad1 So much for knowing that answer the next time it pops up on Trivial Pursuit.






lafayettemister
Posted: Monday, February 04, 2013 11:44:03 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/4/2010
Posts: 6,345
Location: Alabama, United States
CurlyGirly wrote:


We have to add and then divide and also adjust for averages??? dontknow *sigh* I always sucked at math and it looks like I'm going to fail at cum equations, too. sad1 So much for knowing that answer the next time it pops up on Trivial Pursuit.


That's a good way to start your cum volume testing. I'm just sayin'. That whole reply was full of Freudian slips.





When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
CurlyGirly
Posted: Monday, February 04, 2013 12:26:22 PM

Rank: CurlyFries

Joined: 10/5/2012
Posts: 1,746
Location: United States
lafayettemister wrote:
That's a good way to start your cum volume testing. I'm just sayin'. That whole reply was full of Freudian slips.



Cumon, LM! I was just trying to say that math is sometimes hard for me to stay on top of. It's tough for me to get a firm and well-rounded grasp on the the ins and outs of it all. You know I haven't been getting dick lately and, yet, you hold it against me. *sigh* I'm not even aware I'm doing it. No need to have a mass debate about it. You know it's been really hard, but you still gotta stick it to me, huh? You did even start slow, you just had to slam it home! Well, I certainly felt the thrust of your point. evil4



*Thank you uncyclopedia for helping me to wrap my hands around all those sexual innuendos.






lafayettemister
Posted: Monday, February 04, 2013 12:29:22 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/4/2010
Posts: 6,345
Location: Alabama, United States
CurlyGirly wrote:
Cumon, LM! I was just trying to say that math is sometimes hard for me to stay on top of. It's tough for me to get a firm and well-rounded grasp on the the ins and outs of it all. You know I haven't been getting dick lately and, yet, you hold it against me. *sigh* I'm not even aware I'm doing it. No need to have a mass debate about it. You know it's been really hard, but you still gotta stick it to me, huh? You did even start slow, you just had to slam it home! Well, I certainly felt the thrust of your point. evil4



*Thank you uncyclopedia for helping me to wrap my hands around all those sexual innuendos.


Ha. That right there is Lush Forum Hall of Fame material.





When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Nikki703
Posted: Monday, February 04, 2013 12:50:26 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/7/2009
Posts: 12,336
Location: The Other Side Of The Mirror
According to Phoebe Cates, a Quart or So!! HAHA

Mazza
Posted: Monday, February 04, 2013 2:38:40 PM

Rank: Mazztastic

Joined: 9/20/2012
Posts: 2,858
Location: Scotland, United Kingdom
hankyspanky wrote:
Does anyone know what the average amount of cum im mls,that a guy shoots for each cum?


Have you tried googling it?

That's probably what I would do...

Unless...

clum
Posted: Monday, February 04, 2013 2:46:26 PM

Rank: Clumeleon

Joined: 5/13/2011
Posts: 3,749
Location: Edinburgh, United Kingdom
About a mouthful. evil4

The lion is most lionlike when he roars.
crazydiamond
Posted: Monday, February 04, 2013 3:00:11 PM

Rank: Clever Gem

Joined: 7/17/2011
Posts: 2,285
Location: Exactly where I should be!, Canada
A teaspoon!!! BOLLOCKS!
She's sitting in way more than a teaspoon!



Nikki703
Posted: Monday, February 04, 2013 3:30:22 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/7/2009
Posts: 12,336
Location: The Other Side Of The Mirror
Semen Load Size - How much is normal?

As with most things in the human body, there can be quite a wide range in what is considered a normal semen load size. The average male ejaculation will result in a semen load from 1/2 teaspoon to a full teaspoon in volume. However, this amount is usually much higher in younger men (14-24), or in adult men who are taking semen volume pills.

Most men remember a time when their orgasms yielded much more than 1 teaspoon of semen. Unfortunately, chances are you were 15 at the time, and didn't even have a partner to impress with your huge sperm load! As men enter their thirties, forties, and on, we notice a fairly sharp decline not just in semen production, but also orgasm strength tends to diminish, as well as the duration of your ejaculation.

The good news is, when you take the appropriate steps to increase your semen production, all of these problems start going away. The more semen you have, the longer it takes to expel it all during ejaculation. This means longer, stronger orgasms, as it takes many more contractions than usual to ejaculate out all the semen from the seminal glands.


I still go with what Phoebe said.laughing6
Iain69
Posted: Monday, February 04, 2013 3:36:01 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/19/2012
Posts: 175
Location: United Kingdom
Supposedly the Band 10cc was named because that's the average cum volume.

10 cc (Cubic Centimetres) = 10 Millilitres or just under half a Tippex / Liquid paper bottle (I still have a bottle of it on my desk, never use it now...)

Sounds about right for the 1st cum, the 2nd, third etc would be less (that's if you can coax that many..)
Mazza
Posted: Monday, February 04, 2013 3:40:51 PM

Rank: Mazztastic

Joined: 9/20/2012
Posts: 2,858
Location: Scotland, United Kingdom
Iain69 wrote:
Supposedly the Band 10cc was named because that's the average cum volume.

10 cc (Cubic Centimetres) = 10 Millilitres or just under half a Tippex / Liquid paper bottle (I still have a bottle of it on my desk, never use it now...)

Sounds about right for the 1st cum, the 2nd, third etc would be less (that's if you can coax that many..)


Well, well, well... every day is a school day on Lush...

Now, Iain, tell me why do you keep a Tippex bottle of cum on your desk? I'm pretty certain it won't work on ink (not MY ink any way hahahha)...

WellMadeMale
Posted: Monday, February 04, 2013 3:44:01 PM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,219
Location: Cakeland, United States
Chris85 wrote:
First of all I know I am not a gal but I do know a little bit about this seeing I have done some sperm tests

Yes and no the the 1 teaspoon, some guys produce more of the fluid that the sperm mix with and other produce less then normal and then some produce the normal amount, myself I produce habit more then more lol, but its not a bad thing. In my case I have faulty sperm in general but the fluid consistencey is good.

Yes some guys get about 1 teaspoon and others like myself get about 4-6 teaspoons, the longer you wait between ejaculation also provides more


You be related would not by any chance to Remember, or maybe?

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
Iain69
Posted: Monday, February 04, 2013 3:50:57 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/19/2012
Posts: 175
Location: United Kingdom
Mazza wrote:


Well, well, well... every day is a school day on Lush...

Now, Iain, tell me why do you keep a Tippex bottle of cum on your desk? I'm pretty certain it won't work on ink (not MY ink any way hahahha)...



Shit: don't tell everyone it's my cum, they'll all want it! I think I need to eat dry cornflower or something to give it the required Tippex consistency...
Mazza
Posted: Monday, February 04, 2013 4:05:32 PM

Rank: Mazztastic

Joined: 9/20/2012
Posts: 2,858
Location: Scotland, United Kingdom
Iain69 wrote:


Shit: don't tell everyone it's my cum, they'll all want it! I think I need to eat dry cornflower or something to give it the required Tippex consistency...



Eeeeeeew!!!

(you mean cornflour, right??)

evil4
Leiza350
Posted: Monday, February 04, 2013 5:10:20 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 6/22/2012
Posts: 413
Location: ft myers, United States
sign10 most sites , say a tee spoon full, give or take a million tad polls..or so ..
Leiza350
Posted: Monday, February 04, 2013 5:12:18 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 6/22/2012
Posts: 413
Location: ft myers, United States
sign10 most sites , say a tee spoon full, give or take a million tad polls..or so ..
kylie_kained
Posted: Monday, February 04, 2013 5:16:24 PM

Rank: Detention Seeker

Joined: 8/17/2010
Posts: 994
Location: Over your Knee Screaming and Kicking!, United King
Their is no set amount because you need to factor in also age, length of time between last orgasm and health any site that tells you different is wrong.
















Iain69
Posted: Monday, February 04, 2013 11:46:23 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/19/2012
Posts: 175
Location: United Kingdom
Mazza wrote:



Eeeeeeew!!!

(you mean cornflour, right??)

evil4


Yes: Mazza: I stand (with morning wood) corrected; it was indeed "cornflour" I meant. However in retrospect perhaps icing sugar would be better to give a more Tippex like consistency and quick drying characteristic. Sounds like a recipe to bake the perfect Creampie!

On the subject of Cum: I was reminded of a story (told by a female health professional so I assume there is some truth in it) of a local girl (also a professional in her chosen field) who saved up used condoms, kept them in the fridge and sold them to a Gay customer! Now that turned my stomach!

I have to confess though that felching a freshly fucked fanny is something I'm not averse to (or indeed cleaning up the mess I've made on any part of the female anatomy) but it has to be mine and fresh! And no it's not me in the photo!

Edited by Admin. Explicit photos are not allowed in the open forum.
trinket
Posted: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 12:54:12 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/5/2012
Posts: 10,001
Location: Nowhere near you, Bahamas
crazydiamond wrote:
A teaspoon!!! BOLLOCKS!
She's sitting in way more than a teaspoon!




I've never seen cum all frothy like that AND there is none on her face! There is always some on their face! I think that picture is photoshopped!




Wholelottarosie
Posted: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 4:40:09 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 9/15/2010
Posts: 44
Location: A secret location somewhere in, United Kingdom
Maybe not exactly an answer to the question but I thought it might help. Maybe this could be the new fad diet.


Mazza
Posted: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 4:53:07 AM

Rank: Mazztastic

Joined: 9/20/2012
Posts: 2,858
Location: Scotland, United Kingdom


You know, Rosie, there IS a thread somewhere about cooking with sperm... I'll try and find it later (don't read it if you're eating though... )

evil4
trinket
Posted: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 7:47:35 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/5/2012
Posts: 10,001
Location: Nowhere near you, Bahamas

Natural Harvest - A Collection of Semen-Based Recipes




By Fotie Photenhauer
View this Author's Spotlight

Paperback, 61 Pages

Price: $28.29


Ships in 3–5 business days
Semen is not only nutritious, but it also has a wonderful texture and amazing cooking properties. Like fine wine and cheeses, the taste of semen is complex and dynamic. Semen is inexpensive to produce and is commonly available in many, if not most, homes and restaurants. Despite all of these positive qualities, semen remains neglected as a food.

This book hopes to change that.

Once you overcome any initial hesitation, you will be surprised to learn how wonderful semen is in the kitchen. Semen is an exciting ingredient that can give every dish you make an interesting twist. If you are a passionate cook and are not afraid to experiment with new ingredients - you will love this cook book!


lafayettemister
Posted: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 7:52:27 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/4/2010
Posts: 6,345
Location: Alabama, United States
Nikki703 wrote:


semen volume pills.



I had no idea such things existed and I have no problem producing semen. But, more semen means a stronger sensational orgasm. Thinking I may have to get some of these just to try it out!





When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Poppet
Posted: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 10:04:48 AM

Rank: Sweetest Cricket

Joined: 10/5/2012
Posts: 5,157
Location: You Inspire Me, United States
clum wrote:
About a mouthful. evil4


laughing3 I'm with Clum.

A Few Of My Favourites

Oral – Audio - Eating Of My Pussy
Erotic Poem - Audio - Sucking Cock
Reluctance – Masturbating Slut Exposed
Exhibitionism - Audio - Afternoon Park Delights
Masturbation - Audio - Recommended Read - Phone Sex
Masturbation - Audio - Recommend Read - Two AM Orgasms
Supernatural – Audio – Recommended Read - My Life As A Genie
clum
Posted: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 10:46:43 AM

Rank: Clumeleon

Joined: 5/13/2011
Posts: 3,749
Location: Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Poppet wrote:
laughing3 I'm with Clum.


Oh, thank goodness. I thought no one was going to acknowledge my zinger.

Thanks, Poppet; made my day. (Well, it was already a pretty fucking great day but you made it even better).

The lion is most lionlike when he roars.
Poppet
Posted: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 11:36:20 AM

Rank: Sweetest Cricket

Joined: 10/5/2012
Posts: 5,157
Location: You Inspire Me, United States
clum wrote:
Oh, thank goodness. I thought no one was going to acknowledge my zinger.

Thanks, Poppet; made my day. (Well, it was already a pretty fucking great day but you made it even better).


It's the only post on this thread that made me giggle and is so true. c: You're welcome!

A Few Of My Favourites

Oral – Audio - Eating Of My Pussy
Erotic Poem - Audio - Sucking Cock
Reluctance – Masturbating Slut Exposed
Exhibitionism - Audio - Afternoon Park Delights
Masturbation - Audio - Recommended Read - Phone Sex
Masturbation - Audio - Recommend Read - Two AM Orgasms
Supernatural – Audio – Recommended Read - My Life As A Genie
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.