Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Have you ever come accross someone you recognized from real life on lush? Options · View
Icarus32
Posted: Thursday, February 07, 2013 9:50:47 AM

I'm just curious, I cant decide if it would be amusing or awkward considering some of the things people post on their profiles.Fugly
BelleduJour
Posted: Thursday, February 07, 2013 10:16:52 AM

Oh I think it would be down right amusing especially for those profiles that have their naughty bits AND their faces plastered in albums open for everyone to see - I would SO let them know I know ;-)

WellMadeMale
Posted: Thursday, February 07, 2013 11:00:26 AM

I have some experience with this scenario, but that does not make it more or less inviting or daunting.

It basically boiled down that time - to each person determining what they stood to gain or lose. I laughed it off initially and then I had to take the woman aside in a private office where we both were employed, to discuss the ramifications of her recognizing me on an adult dating/mating website.

It was then that I realized she was insane and about as discreet as a marching parade band. She didn't think she had anything to lose (reputation wise) and was not at all bothered about whether her coworkers suspected or knew that she belonged to such a website. As a matter of fact she wore it as a badge of attention whoring honor.

Which forced me to move all my G rated facial photos to a private viewing folder and off the main profile. I wasn't going to quit using the site or service, but...I wasn't going to risk what she was willing to risk.

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
Posted: Thursday, February 07, 2013 11:11:36 AM

I misunderstood the question, because I'm an idiot, but the revised answer is no.
Icarus32
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2013 9:13:59 AM

i think it would be amusing (not in a sexual way, just straight up amusing), but that's probably because only someone who knew me very well is likely to see my account and think it could be mine.

man that's definitely an example of how such an event could go poorly.
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2013 10:48:40 AM

Not yet. Anyone close enough to me to recognize me from my profile and stories, though, is probably close enough that I wouldn't mind them knowing I'm here.
1nympholes
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2013 12:21:23 PM

No I have not, but I guess it would be a bit uncomfortable for a number of our Lushie Friends.

At one time I would have been in that group also. At this stage of life I a much less concerned about what others know about me and what they think. So for me it would not be a big issue at all.

The girl who started early at this game of sexual pleasure, This girl that never seems to get as much as she wants, at least from the right people. But now certainly the woman that will test all the paths of pleasure with you.
1nympholes
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2013 12:23:38 PM

I am sorry this is the second time this computer show and error and then late I see my response has gone through.

The girl who started early at this game of sexual pleasure, This girl that never seems to get as much as she wants, at least from the right people. But now certainly the woman that will test all the paths of pleasure with you.
ByronLord
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2013 12:33:57 PM

Not on Lush. But is has happened on OKCupid.

Somewhat amusingly she was looking at the site for much the same reason I was: scoping it out to see whether it actually worked any better.