Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

In desperate need of advice. Options · View
oldhound
Posted: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 3:32:33 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/7/2013
Posts: 201
Location: Colorado Springs, United States
I had unintentionally but thoroughly, hijacked a legitimate thread, selfishly overiding another persons real question with my freakish issues. To those who took the time and effort to provide input, your effort is greatly appreciated. Id like to apologize to all who read the posts I made, as they made little sense, were out of orser and context and sounded more than massively ”whiny”.
Here is the synopsis if my issue, it will be extensive, so if it bores you, feel free to disregard and move on. Im 45 years old, retiring from the US Army after 23 years of service as an MP. My issue is that my life completely sucks. I have been married twice and divorced twice. First wife left because ”I was gone too much”, (this was before the war), she left me for a Co worker of hers ten years my senior and 50 pounds overweight. Second wife basically tricked me into marriage. How you ask, I have ptsd, from an incident before I joined, makes me very overprotective of women. She played on that so I ignored lies that popped up, manipulation, etc. Did I love either woman, the first, yes, the second, no. Now before marriage or in between, I meet ladies and fall hard for them. But I am always tossed aside for the cool guys, the better looking, charming suave types Id love to bury a ka bar in. since I started dating, age 14, there have been 33 if these ladies. Yes I remember all of them, they all did a very good job imprinting themselves on my memory. The latest, or last I keep wanting to say, was a much younger lass, in another unit. We knew each other from in processing, but I just looked out for her, single mom, pretty girl, bad men yada yada. A little over a year ago, I was on dating site and her picture came up as wanting to know about me. I contacted her as discreetly as possible, asking her about the site. She was on it, but that wasnt her profile. She easily figured out who I was, even said she preferred older men, and was attracted to me. Nothing physical happened, as she was having medical issues at the time that forbade sex...well with me anyway. One weekend she vanished off the radar and I freak. We had spoken the night prior and I thought I messed up, I do that a lot. I was also scared because of her condition. When she did answer two days later, she said she was with family, I didnt own her and I needed to calm down. Find out she was with one of the guys that worked for me! A little thug wannabe car guy, who KNEW I was talking to her, her pic was my background. I get told Im too needy and timing. So for the 33d time, I am nuked. I have no ego or self esteem left. I want to shred him, cant. He sees me as no threat, all the better for my ego. Oh why so many? I kept falling for that ”tgeres someone out there for you” line and Id go balls to the walls to show a girl I could make up for my looks with passion and intensity and romance. I tried to get this out in the other thread, but screwed it up and pissed a lot of nice people off. So any takers on the impossible loser express?
Shylass
Posted: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 3:40:33 PM

Rank: Gingerbread Lover

Joined: 1/6/2012
Posts: 3,595
Location: Trumpton, United Kingdom
oldhound wrote:
I had unintentionally but thoroughly, hijacked a legitimate thread, selfishly overiding another persons real question with my freakish issues. To those who took the time and effort to provide input, your effort is greatly appreciated. Id like to apologize to all who read the posts I made, as they made little sense, were out of orser and context and sounded more than massively ”whiny”.
Here is the synopsis if my issue, it will be extensive, so if it bores you, feel free to disregard and move on. Im 45 years old, retiring from the US Army after 23 years of service as an MP. My issue is that my life completely sucks. I have been married twice and divorced twice. First wife left because ”I was gone too much”, (this was before the war), she left me for a Co worker of hers ten years my senior and 50 pounds overweight. Second wife basically tricked me into marriage. How you ask, I have ptsd, from an incident before I joined, makes me very overprotective of women. She played on that so I ignored lies that popped up, manipulation, etc. Did I love either woman, the first, yes, the second, no. Now before marriage or in between, I meet ladies and fall hard for them. But I am always tossed aside for the cool guys, the better looking, charming suave types Id love to bury a ka bar in. since I started dating, age 14, there have been 33 if these ladies. Yes I remember all of them, they all did a very good job imprinting themselves on my memory. The latest, or last I keep wanting to say, was a much younger lass, in another unit. We knew each other from in processing, but I just looked out for her, single mom, pretty girl, bad men yada yada. A little over a year ago, I was on dating site and her picture came up as wanting to know about me. I contacted her as discreetly as possible, asking her about the site. She was on it, but that wasnt her profile. She easily figured out who I was, even said she preferred older men, and was attracted to me. Nothing physical happened, as she was having medical issues at the time that forbade sex...well with me anyway. One weekend she vanished off the radar and I freak. We had spoken the night prior and I thought I messed up, I do that a lot. I was also scared because of her condition. When she did answer two days later, she said she was with family, I didnt own her and I needed to calm down. Find out she was with one of the guys that worked for me! A little thug wannabe car guy, who KNEW I was talking to her, her pic was my background. I get told Im too needy and timing. So for the 33d time, I am nuked. I have no ego or self esteem left. I want to shred him, cant. He sees me as no threat, all the better for my ego. Oh why so many? I kept falling for that ”tgeres someone out there for you” line and Id go balls to the walls to show a girl I could make up for my looks with passion and intensity and romance. I tried to get this out in the other thread, but screwed it up and pissed a lot of nice people off. So any takers on the impossible loser express?


You have a PM.

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

***
********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
overmykneenow
Posted: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 1:53:13 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 6/8/2010
Posts: 1,024
Location: United Kingdom
I hope writing all that out proved cathartic in some way. You say you're in desperate need of advice but I think it's more likely that you're in desperate need of someone to listen to you.

You have to remember where you are. Essentially, Lush is a masturbatory aid. We may try to delude ourselves and each other with discussions about art, politics and creative writing but basically we're a bunch of wankers. This is just to give you an understanding of any advice you get here. You also have to be aware that there's quite a lot of brainwrong going on around here already.

I've already given you some advice on another thread but i'll repeat it here - go to the doctor - I'd also suggest asking him about Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. What issues you have with women could also be amplified by anxiety about leaving the army.

If you're looking for a website to help with your problems, Lush isn't the best place. However this one might be:

http://www.mentalhealth.va.gov/

Good luck

Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
SamBrown
Posted: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 2:10:10 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 9/25/2012
Posts: 38
Location: United Kingdom
overmykneenow wrote:
I hope writing all that out proved cathartic in some way. You say you're in desperate need of advice but I think it's more likely that you're in desperate need of someone to listen to you.

You have to remember where you are. Essentially, Lush is a masturbatory aid. We may try to delude ourselves and each other with discussions about art, politics and creative writing but basically we're a bunch of wankers. This is just to give you an understanding of any advice you get here. You also have to be aware that there's quite a lot of brainwrong going on around here already.

I've already given you some advice on another thread but i'll repeat it here - go to the doctor - I'd also suggest asking him about Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. What issues you have with women could also be amplified by anxiety about leaving the army.

If you're looking for a website to help with your problems, Lush isn't the best place. However this one might be:



Good luck


That looks like sound advice to me. You have asked for it and received it. My hope now is that you follow it and in time reap the benefit from it
blazestcyr
Posted: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 7:51:45 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/19/2011
Posts: 737
Location: where bugs die
you know what i call insensitivity on you both..this thread is called RELATIONSHIP ADVICE!!!!!!..there is a thread called sexual issues..LUSH is not a bunch of wankers!!!have you seen the writing talent that is shown HERE?? that is like calling erotica just porn!! shame on you both shame for not seeing this man's pain and for degrading what is one of lush's loveliest things the ability to share both sex and ideas on forums and stories...

shame...lush IS more than a masturbatory aid...wow...so you cant talk about sex without fucking yourself??control much???

good god if this was my site i would jettsion you both for this..wow..wow.....
SamBrown
Posted: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 12:07:37 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 9/25/2012
Posts: 38
Location: United Kingdom
I apologise unreservedly if my post caused any offence to oldhound or blazestcyr.
The part of the post I was agreeing with was the comment about going to see a doctor. You have mentioned that you have suffered from ptsd and from the tone of your post I believe that you may benefit from further counselling
I did not intend to give the impression that I concur with the rest of the post I quoted
oldhound
Posted: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 12:10:18 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/7/2013
Posts: 201
Location: Colorado Springs, United States
No issue at all, really. Appreciate the input
WellMadeMale
Posted: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 7:56:52 PM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,299
Location: Cakeland, United States
blazestcyr wrote:
you know what i call insensitivity on you both..this thread is called RELATIONSHIP ADVICE!!!!!!..there is a thread called sexual issues..LUSH is not a bunch of wankers!!!have you seen the writing talent that is shown HERE?? that is like calling erotica just porn!! shame on you both shame for not seeing this man's pain and for degrading what is one of lush's loveliest things the ability to share both sex and ideas on forums and stories...

shame...lush IS more than a masturbatory aid...wow...so you cant talk about sex without fucking yourself??control much???

good god if this was my site i would jettsion you both for this..wow..wow.....


I'd wager that there are over 100,000 wankers on here. And close to 75,000 of them are fucktards too. I know that I'm in one of those camps myself, and I have half a foot in the door of the wanker camp too!

Educated, articulate people who can express themselves eloquently can also be dain bramaged wankers, Blaze. It is not unheard of.

Most the people on Lush are here secretly, discreetly. Why? They're in relationships that aren't really working all that great, and the stories here help them in some way. Some people here can't form real relationships all that easily, but online...they get along super groovy with other people. That's a little odd, if you ask me - and I've been doing this since 1998. Online. Yes, I'm fucking odd.

Most of the people here have some kind of trauma or other issues going on in their lives and the erotic stories and other verbal pornography found here - alleviate those issues or escalate them, who's to say.

We're all dysfunctional in our own ways. Me just as much as anyone on my Lush friend list...and quite a bit more than the lot of you.

Thank gawd Nicola owns and manages this site...if it was your site, I would probably really not feel welcome (and would have lurked awhile, then gone off to find Nicola's website).

This isn't so much a knock on you personally...but on your over the top righteousness. Ease up... The owner knows what she's doing. Let her drive, please.

OldHound... welcome to Lush... you might find some camaraderie here after all.


If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
nicola
Posted: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 8:16:06 PM

Rank: Matriarch

Joined: 12/6/2006
Posts: 25,538
Location: The Orgasmatron
blazestcyr wrote:
you know what i call insensitivity on you both..this thread is called RELATIONSHIP ADVICE!!!!!!..there is a thread called sexual issues..LUSH is not a bunch of wankers!!!have you seen the writing talent that is shown HERE?? that is like calling erotica just porn!! shame on you both shame for not seeing this man's pain and for degrading what is one of lush's loveliest things the ability to share both sex and ideas on forums and stories...

shame...lush IS more than a masturbatory aid...wow...so you cant talk about sex without fucking yourself??control much???

good god if this was my site i would jettsion you both for this..wow..wow.....


You're not the only one who finds such comments offensive.
nicola
Posted: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 8:20:25 PM

Rank: Matriarch

Joined: 12/6/2006
Posts: 25,538
Location: The Orgasmatron
WellMadeMale wrote:
Most of the people here have some kind of trauma or other issues going on in their lives and the erotic stories and other verbal pornography found here - alleviate those issues or escalate them, who's to say.


Excuse me?

I'd wager at least 95% of people who come here, are primarily interested in reading well written erotica. Everything else is secondary. What on earth does that have to do with having some kind of trauma? lol

sign6

WellMadeMale
Posted: Thursday, February 07, 2013 12:58:52 AM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,299
Location: Cakeland, United States
nicola wrote:


Excuse me?

I'd wager at least 95% of people who come here, are primarily interested in reading well written erotica. Everything else is secondary. What on earth does that have to do with having some kind of trauma? lol

sign6



I apologize. I am a fucktarded half-wanker after all.

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
elitfromnorth
Posted: Thursday, February 07, 2013 7:17:01 AM

Rank: Brawling Berserker

Joined: 2/12/2012
Posts: 1,620
Location: Burrowed, Norway
overmykneenow wrote:
I hope writing all that out proved cathartic in some way. You say you're in desperate need of advice but I think it's more likely that you're in desperate need of someone to listen to you.


I wish I had your phsyc analysis skills. I bow down to your ability to read people and see right through them, knowing what they want even when they don't know it.


overmykneenow wrote:
You have to remember where you are. Essentially, Lush is a masturbatory aid. We may try to delude ourselves and each other with discussions about art, politics and creative writing but basically we're a bunch of wankers. This is just to give you an understanding of any advice you get here. You also have to be aware that there's quite a lot of brainwrong going on around here already.


I think we just found our new official spokesman for Lush, someone who seems to know the mindset and motivation of most if not every member here. I think you could go in on some sort of customers relations here on Lush, because you seem to know every member and our motivation for being here....

"It's at that point you realise Lady Luck is actually a hooker, and you're fresh out of cash."
oldhound
Posted: Thursday, February 07, 2013 9:01:30 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/7/2013
Posts: 201
Location: Colorado Springs, United States
Ms Nicola, for me a well written story takes me out of me for a bit and lowers the stress level enough to relax and not choke the crap out of the next civilian dilweed that tells me Im not eligble for a job because I dont have a BA.
ByronLord
Posted: Thursday, February 07, 2013 10:32:00 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/14/2010
Posts: 753
Location: Massachusetts, United States
overmykneenow wrote:
I hope writing all that out proved cathartic in some way. You say you're in desperate need of advice but I think it's more likely that you're in desperate need of someone to listen to you.

You have to remember where you are. Essentially, Lush is a masturbatory aid. We may try to delude ourselves and each other with discussions about art, politics and creative writing but basically we're a bunch of wankers. This is just to give you an understanding of any advice you get here. You also have to be aware that there's quite a lot of brainwrong going on around here already.

I've already given you some advice on another thread but i'll repeat it here - go to the doctor - I'd also suggest asking him about Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. What issues you have with women could also be amplified by anxiety about leaving the army.

If you're looking for a website to help with your problems, Lush isn't the best place. However this one might be:

http://www.mentalhealth.va.gov/

Good luck


To set out your original argument in logical form:

1) Your original post strongly suggests you should not be taking advice from assholes
2) I am a complete asshole
3) I am in this forum
1,2,3 => Therefore you should not take advice from this forum.

I think that is an example of an OMKN tautology. OK so it has Russel's paradox embedded inside it but I think Bertie would agree completely with the conclusion.

BelleduJour
Posted: Thursday, February 07, 2013 10:43:44 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/13/2011
Posts: 1,509
Location: Canada
blazestcyr wrote:
you know what i call insensitivity on you both..this thread is called RELATIONSHIP ADVICE!!!!!!..there is a thread called sexual issues..LUSH is not a bunch of wankers!!!have you seen the writing talent that is shown HERE?? that is like calling erotica just porn!! shame on you both shame for not seeing this man's pain and for degrading what is one of lush's loveliest things the ability to share both sex and ideas on forums and stories...

shame...lush IS more than a masturbatory aid...wow...so you cant talk about sex without fucking yourself??control much???

good god if this was my site i would jettsion you both for this..wow..wow.....


Amen! Was about to post something very similar. You GO GIRL!

crazydiamond
Posted: Thursday, February 07, 2013 2:38:43 PM

Rank: Clever Gem

Joined: 7/17/2011
Posts: 2,286
Location: Exactly where I should be!, Canada
overmykneenow wrote:
I hope writing all that out proved cathartic in some way. You say you're in desperate need of advice but I think it's more likely that you're in desperate need of someone to listen to you.

You have to remember where you are. Essentially, Lush is a masturbatory aid. We may try to delude ourselves and each other with discussions about art, politics and creative writing but basically we're a bunch of wankers. This is just to give you an understanding of any advice you get here. You also have to be aware that there's quite a lot of brainwrong going on around here already.

I've already given you some advice on another thread but i'll repeat it here - go to the doctor - I'd also suggest asking him about Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. What issues you have with women could also be amplified by anxiety about leaving the army.

If you're looking for a website to help with your problems, Lush isn't the best place. However this one might be:

http://www.mentalhealth.va.gov/

Good luck


Hmmm see, you scare people.

Why? Because it's true. People here are here to escape thier truths. How dare you mess with that OMKN. (Don't ever change, truth is good)

Yes! people come to read, and most importantly write. But more come to wank, talk, get company, vent, I would assume. (no I have no numbers stats)
Or they come to at least perv the pics.

Yes, it is a wonderful erotica site where we can read the best of the best, but at the same time these writers get reawrded with what... WANKING toys.

It can go either way. it's all down t who signs on. Everbody has thier own reason for being here. Yes writing is the main point, but.. like any member here that main reason gets changed fairly swiftly with all the other bells and whistles. (not that i'm knocking those bells and whistles, quite the opposite).

Some I bet, have never read a thing.. just perused the goods on display. It's a fact of life weather it be curiousness, or like looking at a road accident, we can't help ourselves. Not all folk are here to read, it's clearly obvious when someone who post thier views in forum, have never publicly commented or voted on any form of erotica writing here. It's the nature of the beast, the bottom line is there is great erotica but also easy access to sex, no one can control that beast.

Really, you can be here to read , you can be here to write , you can be here to lurk or perv, either way we are all here and the site is getting views and those who write well are getting thier kudos. What's the argument??

Iain69
Posted: Thursday, February 07, 2013 2:46:56 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/19/2012
Posts: 186
Location: United Kingdom
crazydiamond wrote:


Hmmm see, you scare people.

Why? Because it's true. People here are here to escape thier truths. How dare you mess with that OMKN.

Yes! people come to read, and most importantly write. But more come to wank, talk, get company, vent, I would assume. (no I have no numbers stats)
Or they come to at least perv the pics.

Yes, it is a wonderful erotica site where we can read the best of the best, but at the same time these writers get reawrded with what... WANKING toys.

It can go either way. it's all down t who signs on. Everbody has thier own reason for being here. Yes writing is the main point, but.. like any member here that main reason gets changed fairly swiftly with all the other bells and whistles. (not that i'm knocking those bells and whistles, quite the opposite).

Some I bet, have never read a thing.. just perused the goods on display. It's a fact of life weather it be curiousness, or like looking at a road accident, we can't help ourselves. Not all folk are here to read, it's clearly obvious when someone who post thier views in forum, have never publicly commented or voted on any form of erotica writing here. It's the nature of the beast, the bottom line is there is great erotica but also easy access to sex, no one can control that beast.

Really, you can be here to read , you can be here to write , you can be here to lurk or perv, either way we are all here and the site is getting views and those who e
write well are getting thier kudos. What's the argument??


Well said CD, I couldn't have put it better! This site is supposed to be for enjoyment...
nicola
Posted: Thursday, February 07, 2013 4:00:32 PM

Rank: Matriarch

Joined: 12/6/2006
Posts: 25,538
Location: The Orgasmatron
@ CD - there aren't any arguments, you are looking for drama where there isn't any. Scared? lol. I know you two are friends, but seriously, he's a big boy, you don't need to jump to his defence every time he posts anything and gets flak.

OMKN very often gets it right (as much as it pains me to say it), it's the way he says things that tends to rub people up the wrong way.

I believe he means well, deep down. He even gave a link to a mental health web site, which I totally agree with, is the correct online place for someone to go, who has mental health issues. He needs a professional psychiatrist, his first stop should be a trip to his GP to get a referral.

This comment however, is belittling and rather insulting to our adult community as a whole:

overmykneenow wrote:
Essentially, Lush is a masturbatory aid.


Incorrect. Lush is essentially an adult community, with erotic stories as a central core. This isn't a porn tube, designed to get people off.

For fly-by surfers, sure, that might be all they are here for. But for the majority of people who keep coming back, day after day, the central community, it's about the friendships, forum banter, learning how to improve their writing, discussing stories, chatting etc - a broad spectrum of adult entertainment.



BelleduJour
Posted: Thursday, February 07, 2013 4:16:47 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/13/2011
Posts: 1,509
Location: Canada
nicola wrote:
@ CD - there aren't any arguments, you are looking for drama where there isn't any. Scared? lol. I know you two are friends, but seriously, he's a big boy, you don't need to jump to his defence every time he posts anything and gets flak.

OMKN very often gets it right (as much as it pains me to say it), it's the way he says things that tends to rub people up the wrong way.

I believe he means well, deep down. He even gave a link to a mental health web site, which I totally agree with, is the correct online place for someone to go, who has mental health issues. He needs a professional psychiatrist, his first stop should be a trip to his GP to get a referral.

This comment however, is belittling and rather insulting to our adult community as a whole.

Incorrect. Lush is essentially an adult community, with erotic stories as a central core. This isn't a porn tube, designed to get people off.

For fly-by surfers, sure, that might be all they are here for. But for the majority of people who keep coming back, day after day, the central community, it's about the friendships, forum banter, learning how to improve their writing, discussing stories, chatting etc - a broad spectrum of adult entertainment.


Nicola, loved your response and will agree with you on all points. We shouldn't all be painted with the same paint brush for our reasons for being here. I don't recall a disclaimer upon signing up that said 'Check your heart at the door'. A little kindness, compassion and understanding should always be exercised no matter where we go in life and who we meet and that certainly shouldn't change just because we're online.

curvygalore
Posted: Thursday, February 07, 2013 4:39:32 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/22/2010
Posts: 193
Thank you OldHound for feeling safe enough to bare your soul on this thread, and I hope that was liberating for you, and a start to getting the help and support you need to deal with some overwhelming issues in more than one area of life. The suggestion of medical support and counselling was sound and valuable, and may prove central to your needs. However as several people on this thread have pointed out, this is a community of adults, and therefore one might expect the sharing life experiences and problems, and a wideranging and supportive response to that. I look forward to hearing how you progress, and wish you all the best in your life changes; hopefully for the better in the months and years to come.
BallChinian
Posted: Thursday, February 07, 2013 4:55:07 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/5/2013
Posts: 252
Location: NorCal, United States
oldhound wrote:
I meet ladies and fall hard for them. But I am always tossed aside for the cool guys, the better looking, charming suave types

When she did answer two days later, she said she was with family, I didnt own her and I needed to calm down.

I get told Im too needy and timing.


On the surface it looks like you are having issues with self-worth. In general I would bet this is an issue that plagues your daily life and probably manifests itself in many ways. One way you may be coping with it is latching onto the attention you get early in a relationship. That is probably like a drug, filling you with joy and the second it isn't there, it's like withdrawal. Unfortunately, the root problem needs to be dealt with since the drug isn't going to help. Once a lady gets bored of the attention or feels smothered, you get left out to dry. Even if you were to find a lady that is willing to keep up with the level of 'giving' that you need to feel valuable, it would be a trap because it is more like a bandage than healing.

Again, on the surface I would recommend finding that self-worth on your own before engaging in another relationship. Heal yourself first and the healthy relationship will follow.

Best of luck!

"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo


Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike
sprite
Posted: Thursday, February 07, 2013 6:15:04 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 14,604
Location: My Tower, United States
nicola wrote:


Incorrect. Lush is essentially an adult community, with erotic stories as a central core. This isn't a porn tube, designed to get people off.

For fly-by surfers, sure, that might be all they are here for. But for the majority of people who keep coming back, day after day, the central community, it's about the friendships, forum banter, learning how to improve their writing, discussing stories, chatting etc - a broad spectrum of adult entertainment.





It's also a support group for some of us. Big Hugs

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
oldhound
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2013 2:45:24 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/7/2013
Posts: 201
Location: Colorado Springs, United States
I truly appreciate all the input, remarks etc, but today...just wow. I put up what happened in rage cage with her. Another incident occurred that I tried to laugh off but it is getting waaayyy to hard to remain polite and civil towards the.gender as a whole. Therapy isnt an answer, nor is meds, booze, self harm, that just lets them win. Cant hit back physically or figuratively, first gets me cuffed, second....well Im too dumb to fire off stinging retorts. But Ill find something.
Guest
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2013 4:55:24 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,401
This post has strayed from the original point, but a very interesting read none the less. As for your relationship problems:

1. The army has probably screwed you up a lil (personal opinion, take no offence)
2. Chill my friend. Those who stress the most about losing g/f tend to be the 'needy' ones, even though you don't mean to be
3. Find a hobby. From my (observational) experience, those who go from girl to girl, never seem happy. (their aim in life is to be in a relationship. Trust me on this. I have a couple of good friends who always seems miserable, and never see their friends anymore because of an obsession with their g/f)
4. A hobby keeps your ming occupied on something other than finding that perfect partner.
5. When the right girl does come along, you will not smother her, as you your priority tends to be your hobby. (if she doesn't understand this, she is not worth getting involved with)
6. Space at the beginning of a relationship is important as it feeds fuel to the fire!

This is just my small bits of advice from what i have observed from friends relationships over the years. I hope it helps.

oldhound
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2013 5:08:37 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/7/2013
Posts: 201
Location: Colorado Springs, United States
Only one response, The Army did not screw me up! The guve and take of my issue is apparently the ease of handling getting shot at or handling bodies in exchange for complete lack of understanding the evil ones lol. Any issue I have is me, not the service.
Shylass
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2013 5:52:40 PM

Rank: Gingerbread Lover

Joined: 1/6/2012
Posts: 3,595
Location: Trumpton, United Kingdom
oldhound wrote:
Only one response, The Army did not screw me up! The guve and take of my issue is apparently the ease of handling getting shot at or handling bodies in exchange for complete lack of understanding the [evil ones lol. Any issue I have is me, not the service.


If you see all women as the enemy, is it any wonder they will react in the ways an enemy would? Fight, flight, pursue, destruct, hide, escape, etc.

I shared some very private things with you via PM. In no way was I your enemy in trying to meet you in your obvious misery, but with your statements regarding all females dotted all over the forum, the more rational, balanced part of my own mind tells me to stay away from you, and avoid you at all costs because of your sweeping judgemental, ignorant, and aggressive attitude. Is it any wonder other women might feel the same? I am willing to bet your hostility underlies every conversation you have with females in real life.

One would hope that you are very different in real life compared with how you come across on the forums. But, quite frankly, I would be very unlikey to risk it, judging by the words that seem to flow so easily about me because my gender happens to be your "enemy".

If I lived by the attitude you seem to, I would have hated men AND women all my life. I've been hurt very much too, more than anybody here knows. But I have not let the crippling fear and worry of being hurt more stop me from giving complete strangers the benefit of the doubt.

Yes, I have been hurt horribly, called terrible things, been accused of things I never did, ignored for what I did do, just like many, if not most of the people here.

But at least I do not judge others the way that many of them have judged me. I like to think I have some redemption for my existence, even if it IS crap.

As long as you see women as the enemy, so shall they be, for you make us that by viewing us as such.




Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

***
********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
oldhound
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2013 6:12:29 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/7/2013
Posts: 201
Location: Colorado Springs, United States
Ms lass, I tried to be civil with her, and with the psychobabblista, and you read what happened. I did not, nor do I speak to women as I ranted here. I was polite and civil and attempt at humour. Now,well now is a different issue. I get told I project being the victim, that nothing is my fault, once by the woman who is the cause of my recent whining, pity the victim rants, then again by a mental health professional who laughed in my face and had to get proof I had lived through what I did, then she couldnt even ”help” me. you have suffered greatly, and in this arena you are far stronger than me, because now I just want to visit on them agony like they have done to me. Pity Im not able to ”live well” or get a hotter girl to get revenge. And none are worth going to jail for, si Ill just be the mean old man they made me.
lifeafterdeath
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2013 6:15:48 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 12/12/2010
Posts: 162
Location: Places, United States
I'm stuck in your exact situation, and bro, I gotta say that I have no idea why the hell some women play with the few good guys left in the world. And to all the people out there who's guilty of doing that, here's a big Fuck You . To all the sick bastards who have multiple girls, cheat on their wives/girlfriends....... I sincerely hope that your cock falls off and your heart stops beating.

As for the person who started this thread, I know that feeling. I've given up too. It fucking sucks.
But you know what hurts even more than that? That little flame inside you that gives you the tiniest bit of hope. That little thought that maybe, just maybe someone out there is different.
You cant deny this.


I'm out.

I'm halfway gone.
oldhound
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2013 6:18:35 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/7/2013
Posts: 201
Location: Colorado Springs, United States
No flame of hope, just a yearning for beer and pizza
lifeafterdeath
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2013 6:21:14 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 12/12/2010
Posts: 162
Location: Places, United States
You say that like beer and pizza is gonna fill the void.
It'll only make you fat.
You dont want to be fat, depressed and insane, do you? Cause, eventually this will go to your head (if it hasn't already)

I'm halfway gone.
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.